• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lukintosh/BTSIX Signature Shop (OPEN)

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
Im wai to drunk to wok on these sigs right now, but ill start tomorrow...or tuesday...or sometime dis week

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
Could you give me a sig that has Zelda,Bomberman, and Samus on the right facing the middle, and on the left side, Diddy Kong, Ness, and Squirtle, again facing toward the middle. In the middle, there is a flaming smashball with joeysmash written on the inside of the smashball. Can you do it, or is it to much to cramp on one sig lol...
If you havn't started on mine yet can you change the Zelda to Olimer? That would be great if you could.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
umm i hope u haven't started on my sig yet but i would like to make 1 more change to it, instead of having captain falcon and falco, can i only have Captain falcon plz and thx u =D

lukintosh

Smash Ace
I'm sorry to announce that the lukintosh/BTSIX sig shop will unfortunately have to close down. You see BTSIX and I are really busy with other commitments and the heap of requests aren't great either. Again, I apologize if you were hoping to get a taste of either of our magnificent sig skills (hehe) but theres always other great sig shops like Ouendanation's and sugarpoultry's.

SOORRY! REALLY!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
man i was so close to the top to why must this always happen to me right before my sig is about to get made they close down . Oh well thank you anyway.

Top Bottom