• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Palettes & Final Smash

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I was going to say yukata but EVERYTHING ABOUT WAR CLERIC LUCINA IS GODLY.

I would kill to have mah gurl LuLu's fashion sense. And hair.

Gina the Maid

Smash Cadet
I was going to say yukata but EVERYTHING ABOUT WAR CLERIC LUCINA IS GODLY.

I would kill to have mah gurl LuLu's fashion sense. And hair.
YAY! I'm glad you agree with that costume too! There are so many options though I can't choose! lol

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Bride Class Lucina? Come on, taking in mind the nature and reputation of Awakening is one of the most probable things to happen.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Bride would be hella cute alright~

As much as swimsuit!Lucina sounds enticing, I can't imagine it would fit with her character or contribute anything other than cheap tittilation. Not that I'm getting up on my high horse about it anything - I appreciate aesthetic beauty as much as the next genderblind pansexual - but I'd rather the relevant and appropriate costumes be taken into account before the fanservice.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
OST!Lucina is the truth:

But I would also love to see Great Lord and Yukata Lucina.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I feel the answer is pretty obvious.
It'll be a landmaster.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Going out on a limb here, but I'd personally like to see her open the Outrealm Gate and unleash divine justice upon the wicked and the damned.

Mayhaps I'm asking for the moon and the sun here, but my word, that would make me a happy bunny.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'd personally like her to Pair Up with Morgan. Sure, it'd be a Robin clone, but it'd be cool.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
I'd personally like her to Pair Up with Morgan. Sure, it'd be a Robin clone, but it'd be cool.
Well it'd at least make her not a complete Marth clone that way, which would be pretty cool.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
That makes a lot of sense to me. She can take up the Chrom role in the attack while Morgan takes up the Robin Role.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
My thoughts for the Pair Up FS:

Morgan traps the opponent with magic and Lucina unleashes a critical beatdown.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
If Lucina and Morgan just replaced Chrom and Robin, it would not be too hard to create, it would represent an element from FE13, and it would look really cool.

So in my scenario, they would use roughly the same animations as Chrom and Robin.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
My thoughts for the Pair Up FS:

Robin traps the opponent with magic and Morgan unleashes the high level spells of electricity, air, and fire, ending with Thoron.

EDIT: OR Morgan does the same thing but Robin has a no holds barred beat down with the Levin Sword ending in Thoron.

Thoughts?
This is the Lucina thread, fool!!!
Well it'd at least make her not a complete Marth clone that way, which would be pretty cool.
Makes her less of a clone, AND advances my ship? I'm in.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well, I'm hoping it's something other than the Critical Hit. Maybe she'll call out all of her fellow children units, have them attack the fighter, or fighters one by one while she delivers the final blow as she yells out either "Hope will never die!" or "I challenge my fate!" That's my guess though.

young grasshopper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4227-3446-5848
Well, I'm hoping it's something other than the Critical Hit. Maybe she'll call out all of her fellow children units, have them attack the fighter, or fighters one by one while she delivers the final blow as she yells out either "Hope will never die!" or "I challenge my fate!" That's my guess though.
no, she simply HAS to say "I say when it ends!"

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
It could be Astra, Luna, her version of Aether, or any of her skills from Awakening, really.

...or it could be Critical Hit. :l

sunshinesan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sunshinesan
3DS FC
2836-1118-8472
Maybe they'll reuse Chrom in her FS. They seem to be into the whole being resourceful thing, what with giving Ganondorf the Captain's moveset and all.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
It could be Astra, Luna, her version of Aether, or any of her skills from Awakening, really.

...or it could be Critical Hit. :l
Some of those skills aren't available to her, depending on who her mother is.

I think the most likely Pair Up options would be Severa, Cynthia, or Tiki.

Cynthia is probably the most likely. Being one of the girls Lucina can Support with, and the only of those who is a potential sibling.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Some of those skills aren't available to her, depending on who her mother is.

I think the most likely Pair Up options would be Severa, Cynthia, or Tiki.

Cynthia is probably the most likely. Being one of the girls Lucina can Support with, and the only of those who is a potential sibling.
Morgan would be an awesome character to pair up with. :)

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Morgan would be an awesome character to pair up with. :)
I don't think Sakurai would so heavily reinforce the Lucina x Robin pairing, though. As awesome as it would be. I think if Lucina were paired with Morgan, Lucina x M!Morgan is far more likely.

The simple problem of M!Morgan or F!Morgan, which pretty much destroys any chance of Morgan as a Pair Up partner.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I don't think Sakurai would so heavily reinforce the Lucina x Robin pairing, though. As awesome as it would be. I think if Lucina were paired with Morgan, Lucina x M!Morgan is far more likely.

The simple problem of M!Morgan or F!Morgan, which pretty much destroys any chance of Morgan as a Pair Up partner.
xD just Morgan in general...
Could be her brother/sister or husband. Just Morgan...any Morgan would be cool to see.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
xD just Morgan in general...
Could be her brother/sister or husband. Just Morgan...any Morgan would be cool to see.
And how would you choose WHICH Morgan shows up?

Luminario

Smash Lord
Er, right. "I challenge my fate!" sounds more epic than "I say when it ends!" or even "You will not stop me!" in my opinion.
Really? Sure "I challenge my fate" sounds more iconic from the game but "I SAY WHEN IT ENDS!" is the most rawest thing she could say in that situation. Imagining her shouting that with such emotion and then annihilating her opponents sends shivers down my spine.

Also I think a Pair Up FS with Morgan would be a fantastic idea but for all we know it could be a pegasus knight armada. We simply just don't know yet.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Really? Sure "I challenge my fate" sounds more iconic from the game but "I SAY WHEN IT ENDS!" is the most rawest thing she could say in that situation. Imagining her shouting that with such emotion and then annihilating her opponents sends shivers down my spine.
Agreed about that. While I do like "I challenge my fate!", "I say when it ends!" also sounds great. Imagine her saying the former when her Final Smash starts and the latter as she lands the final blow of it... that would be too much epic for me.

I do like "You will not stop me!" for a taunt.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Even though "I challenge my fate!" makes less sense as fighting quote when compared to "I say when it ends!", it matches better with the themes of Awakening and her themes as a characters. Her whole point as a character is to challenge fate. I say when it ends is unfortunately something that any character could say, but "I challenge my fate" is distinctly Lucina line.

I just realized, if Morgan was her final Smash, the cut in would be his/her quote. So which Morgan quote would you use? I would use "Time to even the odds!" even though that isn't a Dual Support quote because of Robin's battle cry.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Even though "I challenge my fate!" makes less sense as fighting quote when compared to "I say when it ends!", it matches better with the themes of Awakening and her themes as a characters. Her whole point as a character is to challenge fate. I say when it ends is unfortunately something that any character could say, but "I challenge my fate" is distinctly Lucina line.

I just realized, if Morgan was her final Smash, the cut in would be his/her quote. So which Morgan quote would you use? I would use "Time to even the odds!" even though that isn't a Dual Support quote because of Robin's battle cry.
Agreed.

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
The problem with F!Morgan's pair up is that supports Robin x Lucina, not everyone likes that ship (me, for example), but that problem will happen with every Pair Up ("why Cynthia is her sister!", "no Gerome, must be Owain", etc...)

Perhaps it would be better a variation of Great Aether, Critical Finish or the Awakening :grin:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
And how would you choose WHICH Morgan shows up?
Does it matter when both Morgan look virtually identical save for a few indistinguishable features?

Or, they could replicate Robin on a small scale and have the voice be randomized each time.

She challenges her fate of losing stocks :troll:

If Robin gets to tip scales as a quote, then Lucina should be able to challenge fate. It makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
For some reason I can see her use Pair-Up to also call Chrom, but this time both slash the enemy to oblivion.

I guess because if she loves her father so much. But I wouldn't mind the modified Critical Hit either, especially if it'll heal her like some people suggested.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Maybe they'll reuse Chrom in her FS. They seem to be into the whole being resourceful thing, what with giving Ganondorf the Captain's moveset and all.
They gave Ganondorf the Captain's moveset back in 2001. I think it is pass time to get over it, no?

Anyway, as for Lucina's FS, I only hope it is not Critical Hit. I don't mind she being a clone that much, but at least her FS should be different than Marth's.

The idea of Lucina's FS being like Robin's is okay in my books. I'd love to see Morgan in the game somehow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom