• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Palettes & Final Smash

Luminario

Smash Lord
For some reason I can see her use Pair-Up to also call Chrom, but this time both slash the enemy to oblivion.

I guess because if she loves her father so much. But I wouldn't mind the modified Critical Hit either, especially if it'll heal her like some people suggested.
What about at the end of the Pair Up FS with Chrom they do the pose on the Awakening box art before the final slash? That would be pretty cool.

sunshinesan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sunshinesan
3DS FC
2836-1118-8472
They gave Ganondorf the Captain's moveset back in 2001. I think it is pass time to get over it, no?
I'm referring the game that's coming out in 2014. And get over what? I was just saying they're resourceful, which is a positive trait.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
"Summon Owain!"

Owain shadows Lucina, screaming about his sword hand, wielding Mistletainn. In the end he just hits a few times and then does a big slash at the end "CAN'T... CONTROL!" which is a kill shot

That's what I'd like to see. Or Inigo shows up and charms the pants off of all opponents, forcing them to retreat.

Or she partners with Morgan! Female Morgan is only Morgan. Similar cat to Robin's FS.

Or Batman Gerome & Laurent show up riding Minervykins and just fail to be good characters like in the game

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
So I'm pretty confident that Lucina will not have Critical Hit as a final smash since there's no way Doctor Mario will be shooting two fireballs for his final smash and Dark Pit with the Three Sacred Treasures makes no sense.

Oh right and the lack of tipper as well.

Last edited:

MM720

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM720
3DS FC
0259-0380-4806
Eh. I kind of think it will still be Critical Hit but with a different animation and possibly different effect (more damage but at the cost of not being a OHKO and more range?)

I don't think it will be anything super-fancy/awesome like the Awakening. I'll be happy if it IS, but tbh doesn't look like it

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
So I'm pretty confident that Lucina will not have Critical Hit as a final smash since there's no way Doctor Mario will be shooting two fireballs for his final smash and Dark Pit with the Three Sacred Treasures makes no sense.

Oh right and the lack of tipper as well.
I don't think that the lack of tipper has any impact in Lucy's FS...

For now, I would say that the probabilities are Critical Finish > Pair Up > Great Aether >>> Awakening

MrKatsu

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0834-2517-6046
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but wouldn't the likelihood of showing Lucina's FS be higher if it were Critical Hit like Marth? I think it's either something different entirely or the animation is significantly different than Marth.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I would say Pair Up = Great Aether > Awakening > Critical Something. I just really doubt that Lucy will get a similar final smash to Marth (maybe Pair Up/Aether though since those are more directly related to her) when Dr. Mario likely isn't going to get one the same as Mario's final smash. If one clone can get a unique final smash, I don't see why the rest can't. There has to be a reason we haven't seen it yet and I'm hoping that reason isn't because that would solidify Lucina as a visually 99% clone.

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
I think she'll use Aether (Awakening version) Strike once for about 50%, not much knockback, heal 25%, strike again for 100%, great knockback. But it would be aimed like Marth's final smash was in Brawl. I doubt anything that's not a 0% heavyweight would survive, though.

Thatfireemblemfanboy

Smash Rookie
I had a few Lucina skin, Pallete ideas. #1 Masked Lucina, This is just one of the ideas, Lucina in some screenshots has the mask up to her face, But however, It would make a pretty cool alternate costume. #2 Hooded Lucina. In some screenshots, it shows that Lucina has a hood on her cape, I figured this would make a cool alt costume because, Imagine the epicness of it. #3 Different pallete swaps then Marth. It is confirmed that Marth will get a orange pallete swap, But i dont think lucina should have the exact same colors because, She is a clone in a way, But dont make her seem even more of a clone.
Final smash ideas: Critical: This would be like Marths, But if you choose to do the same one atleast add the FE awakening critical, You could change her final smash saying like "I challenge my fate" or "i say when it ends"
My second idea is, The future, Lucina runs into the future, And is allowed to spawn in Risen, It would work like Snakes' final smash. Thanks for viewing like dislike or comment (please no troll comments)

Luminario

Smash Lord
Hi, welcome to Smash Boards. I see that you're new here and I just wanted to tell you that we already have multiple threads on Lucina's Final Smash, alt colours and a general Lucina discussion thread.
In order to avoid getting into a bit of trouble I would suggest that you look to see if there is a thread about the idea that you have already open and post in them before making a thread yourself. (This is also in regards to the Robin thread I see you made as well)
It's perfectly fine since you just joined here but just take this into account in the future.
Also you have good ideas for her Final Smash and she has a taunt that can put on or take off her mask. Have a nice day~
Oh and Mods if you're going to merge this with anything just take out my comment.

Last edited:

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
I'm expecting:
1: Default
2: Red
3: Green
4: Orange
5: White
6: Black
7: Masked Marth
8: Kimono/Bride/Great Lord/WAR CLERIC (After seeing that image, I'm glad my Hard/Classic run is using Maribelle!Lucina. +Magic!Robin!Inigo will be interesting as well, but idk, his father will be a ******, my build 2 IRL My Unit as opposed to Hatsune Miku hair color on default Robin like my first playtrough.)

Last edited:

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Masked Marth isn't a costume of hers. She wears her mask via a taunt and can do this with every one of her outfits. :)

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
I made a few recolors based on other FE characters. They're not as good as some of the ones posted here, but I hope you guys like them.

Lucia:

Mia:

Mareeta:

Marisa:

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

Do you guys suppose Roy could be an alt. for Lucina like Alph is to Olimar? I know Roy relied on the inner part of his blade for damage, but Lucina does bring this type of gameplay back in a slight sense, though not fully.
Thoughts on the matter? I know quite a lot of people would be more then happy to see Roy back in one way or another...

ihskeyp

Smash Ace

Do you guys suppose Roy could be an alt. for Lucina like Alph is to Olimar? I know Roy relied on the inner part of his blade for damage, but Lucina does bring this type of gameplay back in a slight sense, though not fully.
Thoughts on the matter? I know quite a lot of people would be more then happy to see Roy back in one way or another...
Probably not, considering she was originally planned to be an alt herself, I think we'll be lucky to get an alternate costume for her. I'm just hoping for some cool color palettes.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

An alt for someone conceived as an alt.

Altception :4dedede:

EngineerKappa

Smash Rookie
NNID
EngineerKappa
3DS FC
3523-2386-8318
I'm all for Eirika Lucina. Awakening and Sacred Stones are my favorite FE games.

Forlorn Penguin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ForlornPenguin
Is the ability to put the mask on done exclusively through a taunt, or do we know if she can also start the match wearing the mask as well?

Luminario

Smash Lord
Is the ability to put the mask on done exclusively through a taunt, or do we know if she can also start the match wearing the mask as well?
I don't think they've mentioned anything about having the mask on when you start. I guess it could work by holding down the L or R button when selecting Lucina like how to pick ZSS in Brawl but it's such a small thing they might not bother.

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
http://i.imgur.com/UOSglaL.jpg

Got the link from GFaqs; sorry if this has been posted somewhere already. Checked the 'Lucina Alt costumes' but found nothing.

I like the colors; really satisfied.

Edit: Seems like you can't delete threads here?

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I think this would be better as a single post in the palette swaps and final smash thread respectively.

Just saying.

DACSHeyes

Smash Cadet
They all look like they're based on Awakening characters.
2nd looks like it's based on Nowi, 3rd is Cherche, 4th is either Cordelia or Nah, 5th is on Tiki, 6th is Lissa or Emmeryn, 7th is Tharja and 8th is Kjelle.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Her Final Smash has the same name as Marth's. So... she also has Critical Hit. Lame.

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
They all look like they're based on Awakening characters.
2nd looks like it's based on Nowi, 3rd is Cherche, 4th is either Cordelia or Nah, 5th is on Tiki, 6th is Lissa or Emmeryn, 7th is Tharja and 8th is Kjelle.
I though 4th was Anna personally.

Top Bottom