• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Palettes & Final Smash

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
I also think that her FS is going to be the Critical Hit, I hope that comes with changes accord to Awakening's style...

Or, if the idea is copy/paste, why not the FS of Robin or Ike, of course with a few changes too

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
I want the octopus dress, and Emmeryn Polka dot dress as alts.
To be fair, I'd give mad props to Sakurai if he did that one. She only mentions it during the support conversation with her mother, so it's hard to remember.

Minus the part where everyone remembers it.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
To be fair, I'd give mad props to Sakurai if he did that one. She only mentions it during the support conversation with her mother, so it's hard to remember.

Maybe thats the Final Smash, and it blinds everyone. I wonder what Robin thinks of those dresses if he married to Lucy?

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
wow, that looks really nice. Maybe a little weird with the skin instead of pants, but really nice overall. I'd like to see this one in game.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895

The thing is, that is one of the very few Support conversations that everyone saw. When you get a child, they already have a support conversation available with their parents. Lucina is the only one you're guaranteed to get, and that is her C Rank support with her mother, so it's the one unlocked automatically. No matter who you pair, which children you actually acquire, everyone who plays the game is pretty much guaranteed to see her Emmeryn polka-dot dress reference.

And it does rather stick in the mind.

Originally posted in a Robin thread, but it makes more sense here:

I can just see the reveal. Remember the Brand pic of the day?
"You probably won't be able to tell on a TV, but if you zoom in very close, you can see that each of the polka dots is actually Emmeryn's face".
It would immediately get my vote for best pic of the day ever.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
I once recolored her with Anna's colors and it tuned out pretty nice from what I remember.
Edit: found it.

image.jpg

Huh. Looks like I never finished it. Oh and sorry it's blurry af

Last edited:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I wouldnt mind but I personally wouldnt change her hair color.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Why? People are always complaining about the "blue haired lords" from FE in Smash.
Doesn't changing her hair seem kind of.... perfect? Y'know, if it looks right?
I prefer not changing characters hair color, but they already do it with Peach's Daisy outfit, so it wouldnt be too bad.

I would only change it once or twice, so probably the Anna outfit and the Eirika. I think the Lyn outfit could get away with blue, but the green accent would be nice.

Besides, if they changed her hair color she wouldnt magically not be a blue haired lord. People who don't like blue haired lords need to play FE.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995

Come on. How come no one mention the bikini yet?
Well, with Zero Suit's costumes today, we've finally seen that Sakurai is capable of having characters reveal more skin. Personally, I hope that we don't get this outfit for Lucina since it clashes with her character and there are so many other better choices that I've seen in this thread. My personal favorite choices are her kimono outfit and her Great Lord outfit, but I love the character inspired recolors too.

Luminario

Smash Lord
Well, with Zero Suit's costumes today, we've finally seen that Sakurai is capable of having characters reveal more skin. Personally, I hope that we don't get this outfit for Lucina since it clashes with her character and there are so many other better choices that I've seen in this thread. My personal favorite choices are her kimono outfit and her Great Lord outfit, but I love the character inspired recolors too.
A bikini is only allowed if Ike gets a speedo. Sorry I don't make the rules.
I'd also love the kimono cause that would look fantastic to fight in.

Reginleif

Smash Ace
Ya'll saw Zero Suit Samus's alt?

An alt that cray means Yukata!Lucina is possible

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Why? People are always complaining about the "blue haired lords" from FE in Smash.
Doesn't changing her hair seem kind of.... perfect? Y'know, if it looks right?
Any complaints about blue hair colour is already invalidated by blue hair being awesome (and complaints about blue hair is already silly to begin with). What would they rather have? Pink?!

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I've always hated the bland, "Red, Blue, Green" team color schemes, so yes! Lucina based on other female swordfighters!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It'd be nice to get some of her own alternative outfits like her Great Lord design and one based on Chrom.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What should her alt be?

Preferably it'd be the Great Lord look for her. I'd use that all the time if it were.

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
If Sakurai is indeed throwing the fanservice-goers a bone, I see it happening too.

Let's be realistic though, it's hard to imagine Lucina fighting in a Japanese festive garb without breaking character imm -- eh, whatever, Smash is pretty much a 3D MUGEN at this point.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Sakurai is going alternate crazy, so hopefully both the swimsuit and yukata make it in. Imagine a battle between swimsuit Lucina, swimsuit Shulk, Zero Zero Suit Samus, and Kirby.

(Because Kirby's naked of course).

Gina the Maid

Smash Cadet
I would like to see War Cleric lucina, It would be cool to use a sword fighter with a dress on!

Top Bottom