• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Palettes & Final Smash

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
But which gender of Morgan!? This is important.

I'm of the hope that Robin's could summon some characters besides Chrom (Lissa, Frederick, Tharja, etc.) so maybe Lucina could summon some other children (Morgan, Owain, Severa, Cynthia, etc.).

And Roy should summon Lilina.
Female. Have her sick their kid on Robin.

Xafer2468

Smash Cadet
NNID
Xafer2468
Idk, depends on my mood. One things for sure, that mask looks pretty deadly; when she takes it off it should become a projectile.:awesome:

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Actually, that would be really unfair, because it's giving the character a boost that no one else gets. And going by FE: Awakening, the mask seems to be made out of really thin metal because it is then cleaved in two in the game's earlier cutscenes. So even if it gave a defense boost, it had to be after a hit or so, and the boost has to be small. And regarding that you could just put the mask on and get another defense boost by taunting is just stupid.
It wouldn't be unfair because opponents would be able to destroy it, and why would the opponent allow you to taunt to pit the mask back on? The safest way to do t is when you knocked an opponent off stage. Oh and giving her that kind of boost will maker her more unique.

Oh and Wii Fit Trainer has that strength increase move, just saying.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Here is a more touched up Coredlia Lucina as well as one with red hair. I will work on a Lyn and Anna one. I think Tharja would be cool, too.

Wow, both of these look amazing! I really like the Eirika one from earlier too. Since she was the main hero of Sacred stones, it'd be nice to she her paid homage a bit.

Last edited:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Does Marth get this same effect in his FS?

I can't remember if he was playable in the demo, and if his Final Smash was seen...
If I recall, he used the same critical hit. But in Awakening, the critical hit or skill activation looks different, because a small image of their face appears.

I'm really just in favor of a cool looking combo. If I were to speculate on that image, I would say she use some form of the Awakening in a combo where the screen darkens when it connects.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Defence increase sounds cool how much do you think the boost should be?Also to compensate she should wiegh less than Marth

NNID
Majorasmask66
well then why not use it? if it only benefits her then why not use it? what if i dont want too? costumes should remain costumes.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
well then why not use it? if it only benefits her then why not use it? what if i dont want too? costumes should remain costumes.
Well that's why opponents would be able to break it, the mask will be forced off of you anyway and you're not going to get a chance to put it back on until they're far enough off stage or something so you'll have plenty of time with or without the mask.

NNID
Majorasmask66
Well that's why opponents would be able to break it, the mask will be forced off of you anyway and you're not going to get a chance to put it back on until they're far enough off stage or something so you'll have plenty of time with or without the mask.
then it should be a special. not a taunt.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
There's no option of "Kicking *** with it on until I am about to win the match in which, prior to landing the final hit, I take off the mask revealing I am in fact, not Marth, but Lucina." BAM!
Good game, Marth--ga-WHAAAAA?!!!!!!!!!!

You mean to tell me I was beaten by a girl?! I've been had!

Nstinct

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3626-0477-8909
I'm really surprised that (at the time of this post) it's 15 vote tie between the three choices.

Lucina looks really great with her mask. I want to wear her mask in different colors so she could be a red knight. Perhaps some people will wear the mask while playing defensively and be unmasked playing offense or vice versa. It's terrible to let your opponent know like that but it'd be worth it in terms of style points.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
That looks good, Vegito!

When I do model recolors, I will start to appreciate the effort that goes into making the model. All of the details and such. Lucina is extremely detailed from her belt buckles and various armor plates. Really cool.

Here is the Anna and Lyn recolors. They were both kinda hard actually in that they stuck to a single color scheme....red and blue. Not to mention Lyn's color scheme is similar to Lucina's. I went with her Awakeming artwork as the base.

Lyndis

Anna

Tharja

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Oh god Lucina with the recolors of Eirika/Anna/Lyn/Cordelia/Tharja

It NEEDS to happen!

I think some great costumes for her are the following:

The Yukata would really set her apart from Marth and the other swordspeople, besides Lucina actually wears one in Awakening DLC.

A palette or costume based on her great aunt

There's a lot of costume potential for Lucina:

The outfits of previous myrmidons likeLucia, Mia, Marisa, or our curren myrmidon Say'ri would fit her really good.

Other costumes that I think would look good on her:
Great lord
Bride :troll:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I really like this. I can completely overlook Lucina's clone-ness because of how awesome this is.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
If we do get an alternate skin of Lucina and not just a recolor, perhaps she can get Roy, and Marth can get Eirika. :D Although since Lucina was a Marth costume before, I think its kinda doubtful.

Love a lot of the recolors I've seen in this thread, though.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
I would do the last option. Seriously, it would be really cool!

Metallaeus

Smash Apprentice
Mask off or else u cant see her bulliful face :C
Also I don't like the mask's design tbh, lol. sincerely sorry to the ppl that do D:

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I would like Mia from Ike's game to be one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom