• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Stage Discussion Thread - Rediscussing: Castle Siege

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
kk and Btw changed my mind don't ban against MK it sucks for him though he will time you out there.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
needs updating >_>

Btw I think Corneria needs to be talked about as a CP as well.

Which stage should be discussed next cuz I can start testing it out. ;p

And my votes for PTAD to be discussed next.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
How Lucas can have an advantage or disadvantage on a stage. How he can manipulate his projectiles. If he can use the stage against his opponents to give him the edge. If the stage should be banned against him. And basically just some other things. Plus reading up on how most the characters do on the discussed stages.

Only things that help me out that could help others out as well ;p

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm pretty good at stage theorycraft. I can also give pretty practical advice on how stage geography gives actual advantages and disadvantages.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I won't theorycraft. I said research to see how it goes then use it to state an opion.

I can give practical advice too you know *sigh* ill just have to post to show.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Corneria is banned from MLG but for most online tournies it is a stage.

I think Corneria would be a good stage to discuss cuz Lucas is good here imo.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
The problem with that is, is that you have to be the top of the meta-game and know exactly EVERYTHING about the stage and how to utilize it, and so does your opponent. Like, let's say I hate Brinstar b/c I've never played on it, I'm going to be like, "This is gay, I got hit by the lava!" Of course, much less extreme.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
-drags another dead thread back up-

Come on Stage Counterpicking is needed :O *though most of them have already been covered*

This thread needs updating suprememly and discussion starting up on the next stage.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
So I was playing some Green greens against my friend's ROB. It's a really good CP in that MU. Laser doesn't go through blocks so all you have to do is reflect gyro and watch out for d-tilt wall lock/gr wall infinites and lucas is great.

Ono

Smash Cadet
There really hasn't been enough discussion in this =/. I guess we could start this again, but we're only doing the stages that really aren't legal in most tournies.

So I was playing some Green greens against my friend's ROB. It's a really good CP in that MU. Laser doesn't go through blocks so all you have to do is reflect gyro and watch out for d-tilt wall lock/gr wall infinites and lucas is great.
Is this sarcasm? If not, please explain your reasoning. I don't really understand how it'd be a great CP from what you just said. Considering that ROB is pretty campy, I'd think that this would be a pretty good stage for him. He also has the GR wall infinite, and the small boundaries help him quite a bit.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
No, that wasn't sarcasm. I two stocked him. Our Smashes kill uber early and he can't camp.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
yup. 10 yups

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
wow yay this is stickied.

Soooooo yea which stage is next or should we go rediscuss with stage exports?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well, I'll leave it up to Ono's digression what to do next, but if worst comes to worst and he doesn't become active, I'll edit the OP for him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
so yea CS discussion

Ill input in a sec when I am not busy. but im just saving this post from all the eager Lucas' that want to input o_o

Top Bottom