• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOCATION CHANGE: CHECK HERE! mikeHAZE Presents: Smash in the Bank. 4 - 21 - 07!!

Atlus8

Smash Master
Montage will be up tomorrow morning.

I have the montage finish , but I will post up on youtube tomorrow morning. The montage is only three minutes long though. Also, some of the scenes might be very dark since there wasn't very much light. However, I'm preety sure you can make out the people. Thanks again Rage, Nes, Jeson and Christian for recording some stuff.:)

LuCKy

Smash Master
yeah!!!!! i can play pokemon diamond now!!! lol i bought it monday but my ds was broken lol but i gathered my life savings (half was from nes's tourney from teams and from selling donuts) and i now have a brand new ds lite :) you going to nexus nes?

Nes

Smash Lord
yeah!!!!! i can play pokemon diamond now!!! lol i bought it monday but my ds was broken lol but i gathered my life savings (half was from nes's tourney from teams and from selling donuts) and i now have a brand new ds lite :) you going to nexus nes?
hell yeah im going I got Diamond *****! lol Lvl 45 Empoleon too good. Bring your DS also Joey and Festzzio. I have alot of pokemon I dont need maybe we can trade?:)

Taco Head

Smash Ace
lol i can see it now... Batman 5: the new robin

Joker: TIME TO UNVEIL THE BATMAN AT LAST!
*pulls of batman's mask*
Joker: wth? mcrustyjr is that you?
mcrustyjr: Your sig is pretty homo, nub.
Joker: wtf?
mcrustyjr: Calm down.
Joker: ...
mcrustyjr: How about you die?
robin aka taco head: DESTROYDDDDD!!
Joker: =(

:joyful:

LuCKy

Smash Master
hell yeah im going I got Diamond *****! lol Lvl 45 Empoleon too good. Bring your DS also Joey and Festzzio. I have alot of pokemon I dont need maybe we can trade?:)
lol i got it yesterday so im barley like lvl 20's by saturday maybe i will be in my 50 to 60;s lol think im stuck though lol do i have to beat the pokemon contest to play the third gym leader?

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Hahah it took me like 5 times to find myself in the montage . i was like "@_@ i was there , wtf " but then realized i ddint have my Beard hahahha

this was a great montage but **** , nester sholda had a light on or something cuz that thing was dark

Too bad u guys didnt really ecord any of my Samus matches ( although im greatful; no one gets to see my huumiliating defeat to BoA in crews )

That was to gay for words >_<

LuCKy

Smash Master
No you dont lol I thought that at 1st too I was like "Aww man wtf!" but you just go the next city.:)
lol yea i know thanks for helping nes but lol i dont think i can trade you anything you could want or need unless you have pearl dont diamond and pearl have sort of diffrent pokemon? well im off to play again lol and the montage is great lol lee puff owns everyone

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Sorry for the major bump, but I just saw the montage for the first time, and I just gotta say it: LEE PUFF ***** WINS!! HAHAHAHA X'D X'D X'D. Omfg dude Lee (Scott, right?) you're by far my new fav smasher. Straight out of an anime or something you got the glitter baby. Almost as cool as Guy Sensei and Rock Lee's shining grin pose. Well, almost. I think you're competing w/the Chu pose, man. That would be an interesting battle. Next time I chat w/Chu I'm gonna tell him he's got a competitor for the best win pose/phrase. Omfg dude, just **** me now. I promise I won't file for child support. It will be so worth it. I love you man. That is all... (I hope he sees this)

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol yeah!! oh anyone have a styles pen thingy of the diamond pokemon???uhh i think his name is dialga or somthing well if someone has 1 i will buy it off you for $5 or maybe more

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol
i have both
and the lil stand
ill just give it to you
if ever i see you again
thanks a lot,free donut for you lol well hopefully i can get it from you some time this month but like i said im willing to pay but again thanks

Top Bottom