• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOCATION CHANGE: CHECK HERE! mikeHAZE Presents: Smash in the Bank. 4 - 21 - 07!!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Temporary Results:

teams
1st lucky/mango
2nd boa/teba
3rd dsf/dc

singles
1st dsf
2nd rofl
3rd boa
4th mango
5th lee puff/teba

Just for NEXUS, i'm changing this tourney to the 21nd.

so i expect everybody locally to come, but i also expect a large turnout. So make sure to bring TV's and Cubes.

There are plenty of places to eat around here, like a costco (pizza + other yum yums), a burger joint, and if you walk like .5 miles, theres a shopping center.

Prizes

1st)60%
2nd)30%
3rd)10%

This will be Singles and Doubles, and if time permits it, we will have crew battles (winner take all)

Singles $5
Doubles $5 per team mate ($10 per team)

Attendees

1)ezynJAY
2)DSF
3)Wes
4)EvanOK
5)Nes
6)Morb
7)Jesson666
8)Bootruss
9)Courtney
10)Ultra Luigi
11)Larry
12)Mr Pbody
13)Brown6614
14)LarryDEHF
15)Damon
16)Inkslinger
17)Lucky
18)Mango
19)Danimals
20)N1c2k3
21)FreakN Yosh
22)Resident Waffle
23)Raging Missles
24)infam0us
25)Rob_West
26)Tofu
27)InfiniteGXT
28)Darkfire
29)Kira
30)Plan 9
31)Cyclone
31)AJ TWIST
32)HOSE
33)DJ
34)KILL YOU
35)Atlus
36)Larry
(this won't be capped off, but if you're interested in coming, please let me know so i can plan ahead of time. (drinks, or anything else i may supply.)

Tv List

Lucky 1 Tv
NES 4 TV

Cube/wii

mikeHAZE 1Wii 1Cube
Cyclone 2Cubes 1 wii
Lucky 1 cube
NES 1 Wii

Doubles will start at 3:00 PM. if you are going to be late, call me (i'll put my number up soon), so I can put your match near the end of the bracket.

people can come in as early as 2:00 pm. Friendlies will begin then.

Friendlies should not happen during tournament matches, unless we are near the end of a bracket. If we have enough TV's, i'llmake sure that there is at least one available for free play throughout the tournament. Please respect this rule, since the faster that the tourney is over, the more fr iendlies we are able to have :]

Singles will start After that.

Double elimination, yada yada yada...

ADDRESS

7100 Belaire Ave Apt 2
North Hollywood CA

Cross streets are Shermanway and Bellaire

Also, if anybody can help out with bringing food or drinks, please do.

please bring either Styrofoam/Plastic cups, and paper plates (for chips, if there is any).

For drinks, preferably bring Water, or canned sodas. Please hesitate to bring large bottles of soda for everybody, since i dont want to risk spilling anything.

TOURNAMENT RULES: (from Knives' Riverside Thread)
Random stages - Final Destination, Dreamland 64, Battlefield, Yoshi Story, Pokemon Stadium, Fountain of Dreams(singles), Kongo Jungle 64(doubles), Rainbow Cruise(doubles).
Banned Stages - Hyrule Temple, Flat Zone, Yoshi's Island, Brinstar Depths, Four Side, Big Blue, Kongo Jungle, Yoshi's Island 64, Mushroom Kingdom, Great Bay, Mute City(doubles), Fountain of Dreams(doubles)
Stage/Character selection - You may ask for a double blind pick first round. First round stage is random. If you do not wish the play the randomed stage, you may null it once and only once. If nulled, a random stage will be chosen again.
The winner of the previous round will choose one stage to ban. Stage banned cannot be one of the random stages. Loser will then annouce stage. Winner will choose character. Loser will choose character. No stage played twice.
Facing the same opponent - If you happen to face the same oppent twice, the match will be best of 4 out of 7. Wins from the previous set will carry over, meaning the winner will star with 2 wins and the loser with 1 or 0.

a few rules for Nes' house

if you make a mess, CLEAN IT UP. don't leave anything around for me to clean, you should do this on your own.

Don't break anything. :p.

and basically, just behave.

I know the smash community doesn't have a problem with any of these things, and i fully try you guys.

so yeah, i'll be updating this later.

Nes

Smash Lord
Yeah! Haze tourneys FTW! I dont think I can bring my wii or TV since I may come with my friend Jamie and go to the burbank mall after lolz but anyways yeah if she can't make it with me just put me up for Wii and TV:chuckle:

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
anyways *cough**cough* cant go to school tommorow
dang it!!
wish i could go but i cant
*cough**cough*
on a count a I'm sick
hha j/p
this is gon be too good though

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Question. I remember your last tourney was at Burbank and I’m pretty sure that’s where you live but I don’t know where you live so can you put your address?

Also, if you’re going to hook us up with sodas can you have some cold water ready too? If I remember correctly the last Haze tourney I went to was an inferno in there, so water would be better than soda for me.

I think I could make this, Burbank is not that far. If I go I’ll take my cube.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
my address might help :].

if you're talking about Pandatration, that wasn't my house, that was my friend kevins. my hoes is the one where the smashfest was at.

Double oscars coming are too good!

(Ultra, i'll make sure to buy some water.)

LuCKy

Smash Master
sup mike haze sign up LuCKy,MaNg0 and DanniMals and plz put on those vid's on youtube :) i wanna see me play

oh and i can bring a tv and cube if it helps :)

Top Bottom