• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOCATION CHANGE: CHECK HERE! mikeHAZE Presents: Smash in the Bank. 4 - 21 - 07!!

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol the penguin/bird thingie or somtin well yea i had some good mm's with people lol think i lost most of them lol guess my link is too flash with that moonwalkin :) well yea the donut thing was cool but i was cheated by :dc saying that i shouldnt charge crew members lol whatevers, dsf where is my 50 cents and tv? nick.............walked up and took a half a donut..........lol thats 25 cents and since i lost 25 cents in all i gave the last donut to mike the haze but me and mango one teams so it was all good :) teba went crazy on me in the last match and did like a 70% combo lol well great tourney

since i didnt see the results
teams
1st lucky/mango
2nd boa/teba
3rd dsf/dc
singles
1st dsf
2nd rofl
3rd boa
4th mango
5th lee puff/teba
7th me/emrican lol :)

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
Im pretty happy with the results. This was only my 3rd tourney and I almost took out Lucky in losers lol :). I see that as a big accomplishment anyways. Im just tryin' to get better is all. Good **** people.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
DC didn't enter singles, i dont' think so anyway, i think he left with oscar.

i'll have full results once i get in touch with n1c2k3 , it was on his laptop.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
yeah after the second time you rolled towards me i began abusing it, but hey at least your not still asking yourself what you did wrong :psycho:

i dunno, i'll go to nexus if i can get a ride from someone...otherwise probably no, cause my usual ride doesn't want to stick around for the entire tourney and/or take 2 trips to san bernardino and back. it's an hour drive there, so 4 hours total driving.

OMG plan 9 ~ http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Salazin it hasn't updated my char profile tho :psycho: i'm lvl 68
... Holy SHEIK!

You have too much rhythm!!

--------------
--------------
Shoutouts:

RAGE: Yes, mindgames are extremely important against smashers these days. I need start using them better/more. I've been experimenting with too many characters right before the tournament, and it messed me up badly.

DEHF: Good job.

Residente Waffle: Excellente job beating Nick's fox. I knew it was a good idea for you to switch your main. ;)

Nick: :lick:

ROFL: Next time use Lugi on me, :p

DarkFire: Where do you live in SoCal?? I go to almost every SoCal SANF tournament and I've never seen you before the one on Saturday.

DSF: LiveSuperFly_Leaf

InfiniteGXT: Hahahaha. I never knew you lived in Socal.. Awesome meeting you dude!

J666: Link is coo

killyou: Let's play sometime, I heard you're pretty good

NES: Son of a Peach!

Twist: Nice.............

Atlus: Almost got you!!! :mad:

gj though man

----------
----------

Jake:
PWNED

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
lol i can see it now... Batman 5: the new robin

Joker: TIME TO UNVEIL THE BATMAN AT LAST!
*pulls of batman's mask*
Joker: wth? mcrustyjr is that you?
mcrustyjr: Your sig is pretty homo, nub.
Joker: wtf?
mcrustyjr: Calm down.
Joker: ...
mcrustyjr: How about you die?
robin aka taco head: DESTROYDDDDD!!
Joker: =(

DarkFire: Where do you live in SoCal?? I go to almost every SoCal SANF tournament and I've never seen you before the one on Saturday.
I go off and on in the smash scene. if you exclude this tourney and the UCLA monthly #2 then the last tournament i went to was around the beginning of december...and before that i honestly don't remember.

Edit: I live in Culver City.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Festtizzo: Nice playing your Falco and Pickachu. Lol the more I played your Pikachu the better it got. Also we gotta get better at teaming, we need more grabs and more partner awareness. And last of all thx for the ride.

Rage: **** I get taken out by you again. I remember that one day where I could beat your samus with my marth what happened??? Also I heard you did a great job in crews, I should've taken your spot :) JP

Nester: What happened as well??? I seem to play better against everyone else today except you and Rage.

Jason: Your Linky is too good as always.

Morb: I saw you come but I didn't get to see you play.

Haze: Man I almost beat your fox but I was still warming up lol, no johns.

DEHF: Good Job as always, I saw you 2 stock Teba's Falcon and you probably did some other amazing stuff while I wasn't there.

Damion: I saw you around but I didn't see rarely any of your matches.

DarkFire: Nice playing you and getting revengesies from a while back. I think I two stocked your fox with my Marth and you two stocked my Marth with your falcon, are we even now?

DSF: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho:

ROFL:I think I played your fox and you two stocked me, good ****.

InfiniteGXT: Nice seeing you again although i never got to play you.

Nick: I think beat your fox and I took your climbers down to one stock, lol all those tippers. But seriously the only reason I think I was able to do that was because of all that practice you gave me last December, I know your style.

Killyou: Nice stuff, your sheiks getting better.

Hose: Nice Samus, I had to get used to the different play style than rage.

BoA: Nice stuff I only got two stocked with a Marth ditto on rainbow cruise.

Teba: Fun playing you in the tournament, I seemed to get two stocked by your sheik as well maybe I'm getting better? 2 stocked instead of usually being 3 stocked by ranked players?

Robwest: Fun playing you. But next time counterpick Corenia or DK64 against Marth not Fountain.

Tofu: You got better nice playing you in Friendlies.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Montage in progress....

Alright, I'm just begininng on the montage so sit tight. Since the tape has 90 mins of footage, this is going to take a while. Also, I would like to thank Rage, Jeson, Nes, and Christian whom preety much recorded most of the stuff. The montage will be up on Friday at the earliest or Saturday at the latest.

Top Bottom