• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOCATION CHANGE: CHECK HERE! mikeHAZE Presents: Smash in the Bank. 4 - 21 - 07!!

Atlus8

Smash Master
So friendlies start at 2? K. I want to std to record some extra footage, but it is still kwel. Hmmm I'm looking at the list and I'm wonderring if we can fit.

TAKE SHOWERS BEFORE ATTENDING!!!

Nes

Smash Lord
I'll try to make it at 12 back from school so yeah Nicks coming in early also Rage. Basically people I know can come in early but not that many people since I wont be there and then people will get kinda bored playing the same people after. So i'll try to make it back to my house early, since I have ROP from 8-1PM

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
yo

we probably gonna make it round 2... imma bounce after teams but hope to get in plenty of friendlies, especially with luigis and any low tier competition. should be fun, peace.

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
hey boy, you think i could get a ride back with you too =]?

fasho. imma bounce as soon as my team or in this case as soon as either of our teams are out hehe but if we get kicked off too early maybe we'll smash on the side lol get our moneys worth :chuckle:... all i know is, we should be outta there by 5. ill be pickin u up by 2 meng, time to work peace

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
F'SH0! I'm probably going to leave in an hour or so, so that I can make a stop and grab food/drinks cause I usually get hungry when singles starts and it makes it hard for me to play :(

Edit: I'm bringing MONEYYYYYY SO $1 MM ARE WELCOME :D!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
that was toooooo gooooood.

fun fact: plan 9 did infact recieve a box of cookie crisp.

plan 9: cookie crisp is getting nerfed next patch. cookie crisp buff no longer stacks with plan 9's "ARAAAAAAAAARGAGRGAGRGAARGHHH" battle cry. p.s. pallys > priests mang, its written in WoW's laws of physics and balance, QQmore :laugh: :laugh:

dsf: your on my battle group. z0mg i'm going to have to vs. you in arena some day :psycho:

INFINITEGXT: WE ARE GETTING BETTER IN TEAMS :D!!! just gotta work on team recovery and helping eachother out when we're on lockdown.

MIKE HAZE: dude. like. we totally didn't get to play eachother. :( thx for hosting the tournament though, it was fun. maybe a bit more room and better selects areas for tvs next time, cause it was annoying to stand up an entire match for teams :(

leepuff: ...palmdalians are too good :X good match man, i probably should have stayed marth though :dizzy:

damon: sheik = marth destroyer. sheik + camping + patience = combo breaker. you did pretty well against my fox though!

hose: man our matches were really close. your samus is crazy

kira: :O is kira your real name or is it your alias or what? i must know! pretty good sheik :D

teba: the first match was really close, if only you didn't get that cheap kill! the other match was ridiculous, i'm never going to try a sheik ditto again :( CRAZY GOOD SHEIK!!

festizzio: PIKACHU~!~!~!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: ah man, good times. CHUICIDE!!!

pbody: falco is good as ever, we need to sit down and actually play a set though!

emerican: i only played you once, but your falcon is crazy o.O palmdale has a lot of good players it seems

nick: CALL ME SO WE CAN PLAY SOMETIME kthxbai oh and also your ice climbers are poopoofaces :(

everyone else: ARGAGSDHAHSHDAHSDHAWH good times

Nes

Smash Lord
Shout outs:

Plan 9: you're ****ing funny man i know we didnt play but yeah you got your b-day gift.:)

BoA: Your fox is too good man i know we didnt play that much matches but yeah we can get some matches at Nexus.

Teba: good **** in doubles man haha i almost had it with my ness:)

Lee puff: good matches.:)

Rofl:your luigi is a ****ing monster

Emerican: even though we played one match you ***** the **** out of my peach

Lucky:your link is too good

Mango:(owange) nough said man

Damion: nice matches but like you said you need peach practice.

Nick: even though yo *****ass is right here you got mad at me cause i took you out.

DC and DSF: too good

haha the Pdale VS 8-Bit Crew battle has the **** you guys are welcome here. N. Hollywood loves PDale.:)

bbb

Smash Champion
I need to practice up for Nexus lol, Fun fact:
POKEMON COMES OUT IN ABOUT 9 F***ING HOURS, AUGHSHSGHAGHAGHAG!

PS: Hey Darkfire, a link to my priest is in my sig, lol

nublet06

Smash Lord
Dsf ran the friggen gauntlet. he has some hard earned first place money.

coming back form losers taking out mango....a SUPER close set agaisnt teba...and an amazing revengies set against boa. then he BARELY beat me our first finals finals set. and then ***** me the second set. good **** alex. i think this tournament brought some of your lost skills back.

BoA - wow your first set agaisnt dsf was ****. your mind games were insane. 3 stock on fd?

teba- you have a big head. you ALMOST had dsf. 3 stock his foxon dreamland wtf? soooo close. would of been top 3 palmdale peeps. oh well.

lee puff- getting better i think. **** as always

emerican - wow 3 stocking mango on poke stadium. shame you lost the set. too close.

DC- you never payed me for that money match i beat you in. and why did you leave after doubles???

plan 9- fun as always. thanks for the money matches. i thought you were gonna beat my marth.

nes, more, atlus, j666, everyone in 8-bit thanks for the funsies. that was too good of a tournament.

lucky- too cool to describe......as always.

mango - sorry you didnt get to play me. you should of stayed in winners XD.

bootleg results.

1.dsf
2.ROFL
3.BoA
4.mango?
5th teba/lee puff?

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
**** this tourney was the sh*t ,cant wait till Nexus to redeem myself (those that saw crew battles ,keep it on the DL)hahah lol

Nay wayz Shout outz

BoA-My GOD ..... hahaha LOL u pwn me wit a capital Q (i mean come on who gets pwned like that):laugh:

Emerican - Showed me the True meaning of getting need to the face with class lol, Rapsies:dizzy:

BoA's Bro (Scot i think?)- Nice jiggz man and too bad i ddint get to paly u in tourney or Crews but maybe Nexus :)

DEHF- **** it larry ,now y u have to go ahead and take me out of Losers, lol jk but seriously I needz that FEAR mode and some hardcore Falco training , larry's too good:cool:

Logic -Brush that sand off your shoulders haha lol , well i got to admit i got pwned Fox dittos but Samus dittos is my Turf homie LOL;)

Plan 9 (i think i t was u)- too bad we never got that match in although i could be mistaking u with one of the other white dudes with long hair haha (white ppl all look the same to me ):laugh:

Kira - D*amn ure so ucky u get to play wit Ken , i envy u *cries himself to sleep * ,good games though hopefully we paly again at Nexus

Festizzio-Pikachu FTW , i didnt know the little rat can dish out SO MUCH PAIN , i dont think i played ure falco the whole day :( but at least there's nexus and thx for being able to give 8-Bit a ride

Damion - Mind games , mind games , mind games . just keep training wit Larry and im sure his godliness will rub off . just keep up improving

Teba- i barely palyed u man but man ure good i need to play different ppl like u and PDALE

Nick-We didnt play one match ,and i wanted a piece of the icee of ures :(

LUCKY- thx for the donuts next time bring more ,oh and if u want to be a good buisness man have Milk at hand and over price the **** out of it cuz u already drew me in wit the 50 cent donuts and i was dying for some milk:chuckle: . well too bad i didnt play u either but i saw u pwning J666 lol

MikeHaze- WTF?!? Ure the host and u left b4 most of us , man that Girlfriend of ures has u whipped lol jk. did we play at all? U shoulda stayed for crew battles

TO everybody i forgot and didnt play GOOD SH*T this was a great TOurney

PDALE Vs. 8Bit again at Nexus (this time i will not F it up for my team LOL (inless i play BoA in which case im boned):laugh:

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
kira: :O is kira your real name or is it your alias or what? i must know! pretty good sheik :D
its my alias. yeah my sheik is "pretty good" if you call getting nervous and rolling into you ten times in a row pretty good. u going to nexus?

gg to everyone, it was a cool tourney.

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
Yo this tourney was fun even though i didn't get to join the tourney because i came too late, but i got some friendlies and what not :)

Plan 9: Dude luigi dittos were too fun. Your C.Falcon is too sick haha.
Emerican: Good friendlies dude. Your C. Falcon *****!! Too much luigi practice for you
ROFL: We only got to play in crews.. one stock haha hopefully next time we can get some dittos.
Lucky: You have a pretty sick link, i guess i have some link expirience which helped me
Nick: Hahaha dude that STD was pretty fun even though u fell asleep at around 1:00 and woke up at 5:00
Atlus: STD champ. u stayed awake the whole time haha too fun against your Puffy puff puff REST!!!
Rage: Hahaha i beat you!!! u know u love mah luigi!!!
P -dale we should get another crew battle some time haha too fun. ROFL making out with the 8-Bit mascot!!! too funny
hahaha

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
its my alias. yeah my sheik is "pretty good" if you call getting nervous and rolling into you ten times in a row pretty good. u going to nexus?
yeah after the second time you rolled towards me i began abusing it, but hey at least your not still asking yourself what you did wrong :psycho:

i dunno, i'll go to nexus if i can get a ride from someone...otherwise probably no, cause my usual ride doesn't want to stick around for the entire tourney and/or take 2 trips to san bernardino and back. it's an hour drive there, so 4 hours total driving.

OMG plan 9 ~ http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Salazin it hasn't updated my char profile tho :psycho: i'm lvl 68

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
this tournament was bigger than i thought it was gonna be it was too fun :]
Shoutouts
PDale:thanks for coming it wouldn't have been as fun without you guys....we traded Nes for Boa Yayyuuhhzzz
DSF:you're DSF haha :]
Atlus:good **** in crews gettin better
Waffle:you still $uck lol jp keep it up you're also getting better
My crew:good stuff except for you rage :p lol jp 8-Bit dd good :]
Festizzio:I had alot of fun in our matches hope we play again soon
Plan 9:**** Plan 69 is too good lol.....you're too fun to play
Round Table:you guys are a real good team all of you....lol Lucky remember my 3 suicides lmao that sucked
every1 else great games

Nes

Smash Lord
hmm i like this how this tourney turned out to be even though my place sucks for having a tourney it turned out pretty good, im still not sure whether to uncanceled the 8-bit tourney on August, but then again I might go to Calgary, Canada for the summer so yeah watch out Calgary smashers.:p but if I dont end going ill see what I can do. I cant wait for this montage :)

Top Bottom