• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

FSK

Smash Ace
ATTENTION! I did not report @ Elessar Elessar for the evangellion post! I smashboards at all yesterday and it makes no sence to how I could report someone when I have not been on the boards at all! I am sorry for the lost of your "Job". But remeber when i apologized and you told me that the Link community are a bunch of flamers? I did not care that you said i would not understand the anime (this would never have happened if you did not say them things anyways so this is kind your fault) I did not even get mad at the post or you. So i did not report you and i would really like it if you would stop saying I let my girlish feelings consume me so i "reported you" @Catana @link7 @ Drigo Toes Drigo Toes and @the whole damn link communiy call me girlish little brat if you want cause you have no proof it was me you just assume it was me. I did not do anything. Ignore me if you plz but stop raging at me! It does not hurt like at all. So yeah sorry about the d mod or what ever the hell happend but i am staying here you guys are not going to keep me scared or feeling guilty for no reasson. Love you guys!
This might be the worst english I've ever seen on the internet.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Then perhaps you could take the time to properly spell your words or at least have the common courtesy to use spell check? Otherwise perhaps some of your words could be misconstrued.
This ipod is old as all hell and I just got done state testing so i do not feel like looking over my stuff again. But no johns

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey guys, am I correct in saying that the true reason why you guys don't like :4littlemac: is because........
The punch is mightier than the sword.View attachment 49264 :troll:

ATTENTION! I did not report @ Elessar Elessar for the evangellion post! I smashboards at all yesterday and it makes no sence to how I could report someone when I have not been on the boards at all! I am sorry for the lost of your "Job". But remeber when i apologized and you told me that the Link community are a bunch of flamers? I did not care that you said i would not understand the anime (this would never have happened if you did not say them things anyways so this is kind your fault) I did not even get mad at the post or you. So i did not report you and i would really like it if you would stop saying I let my girlish feelings consume me so i "reported you" @Catana @link7 @ Drigo Toes Drigo Toes and @the whole damn link communiy call me girlish little brat if you want cause you have no proof it was me you just assume it was me. I did not do anything. Ignore me if you plz but stop raging at me! It does not hurt like at all. So yeah sorry about the d mod or what ever the hell happend but i am staying here you guys are not going to keep me scared or feeling guilty for no reasson. Love you guys!
I’m curious did you ever learn how to properly speak? You’re grammar is horrible. Perhaps you should look into some remedial classes to get your understanding of the English language up too par?
I might look at what you have to say but I can't understand a single ****ing **** your saying. Your English is the equivalent to that of a dusty mute ******** donkey.
Are you always typing on an ipod cause your English seems to always be **** regardless.
This thread just got interesting

ama99

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
What you guys mad at?
Cause your literally the most f ucking ******** peice of burning tire trash I've ever met on the internet. I personally have encountered people who discuss which kind of animal they'd **** and make a snuff film out of it.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Okay, you guys are taking the "thick skinned" Link boards way too far. He's a pre-teen (idk his age, sorry if I'm wrong) for God's sake. It's one thing to "flame" and it's another thing to go borderline cyber bullying, not cool.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I mean, I can't blame the Link's for getting made at you. Your english is pretty bad (even on an iPod) and is hard to understand but I know how you feel as I too have tried to write stuff on an iPod and basically ever word is a mistake. Then again, I never wrote anything as big as you did. If you writing on an iPod, try to keep it short. Remember, less is more.
Cause your literally the most f ucking ******** peice of burning tire trash I've ever met on the internet. I personally have encountered people who discuss which kind of animal they'd **** and make a snuff film out of it.
Well i do not know how calling a 15 year old trash helps anything. Your worst then me since i am not insulting you.

Lets all take a breather here guys.

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Okay, you guys are taking the "thick skinned" Link boards way too far. He's a pre-teen (idk his age, sorry if I'm wrong) for God's sake. It's one thing to "flame" and it's another thing to go borderline cyber bullying, not cool.
Lawz let these 20 29 30 year olds say what they want. I don't give a rip. Thank though. @ FSK FSK but i have been here for a while and out of the blue it's an insult? Thats not my problem.

DJTHED

Smash Apprentice
NNID
djthed
3DS FC
1805-3499-5905
Switch FC
SW-1721-8556-4217
I second this.

ama99

Smash Journeyman
I nominate smokebomb for mod.
2nd

@ smokebomb12 smokebomb12
- Is obviously a veteran
- Well respected
- Knows a lot about Link
- Unmatched grammar and writing skills
- Great at stopping fights

I'm sorry about what I said you clearly have what it takes to be a mod man.

Last edited:

ama99

Smash Journeyman
Wait you can vote for mod? If i were mod you would all die since i barly know how this stuff works. @ ama99 ama99 we are the same age yo i thought you had tp be 18 or higher to join the boards
How could we be the same age? I'm clearly 15, you're CLEARLY 21.

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice
Well i do not know how calling a 15 year old trash helps anything. Your worst then me since i am not insulting you.
You insulted everyone in this community the moment you decided to call one of our own a respected member of this board" a little girl", insinuating that we would take kindly to such an affront against of one of our own.

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Ok
You insulted everyone in this community the moment you decided to call one of our own a respected member of this board" a little girl", insinuating that we would take kindly to such an affront against of one of our own.[/quote
You insulted everyone in this community the moment you decided to call one of our own a respected member of this board" a little girl", insinuating that we would take kindly to such an affront against of one of our own.
ok....... Sorry not my problem.

ama99

Smash Journeyman
No I'm not. As fun as it sounds I could never dream of being a moderator since i am barley active learning the way of Link. I'm 15 to.
Really? I never could have guessed!

But I still believe you have what it takes! The way your handling your current predicament is unmatched to say the least!

Smokebomb for mod

Last edited:

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
I didn't say a thing against you kiddo. Although, I have an adviceadvice for you. If there is a place where you are not welcome, it is better to just leave that place. A lot of people have bad feelings against you here. If I were you, I will never come back here.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Please don't turn this into a witch hunt.

I love Elessar, love having him around as a mod, and I love the Link boards. This place has always been untraditional in its methods, but clearly a decision has been made and regardless of whether or not we like it, or who may have instigated it, it happened. Whether or not I think Ele's demodding was justified, he clearly did something that was felt to warrant action.

At this point, it's better left to be taken to Forum Support as suggested. They won't remod or mod any other Links with this kind of behavior. Crying doesn't get you power.

We have solid candidates to fill Ele's place if they really feel like they can't remod him. You have a great mod like @ Fox Is Openly Deceptive Fox Is Openly Deceptive still around to help, and I'm sure he and maybe even myself can put in some words to vouch for replacements or help Ele's case.

In the meantime, cyber bullying a pre-teen isn't going to help anyone. It's upsetting for all of us, but it's not going to help progress anything.
Hi guys, I'm thinking of picking up Link.
I heard his jab 1 is really good.
Best Link in LoCal!

Edit: @ FierceGaiety FierceGaiety I'm really thinking about buying it.
I thought that was me?
You're a friend of @ Camalange Camalange 's, aren't you?
I would never befriend such a weeaboo scrub.
I swear I thought you were him for a split second with the moderator banner and the anime girl avatar XD
How disrespectful. Is that all I am to you people? A red banner and a pretty face (and a Haunter)?

:093:

Last edited:

Wheo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Inakenty
hey guys :)
I just wanna say thank you for all the support and feedbacks out there :)
you really helping me a lot with my youtube channel and i wouldnt grow that fast without your support :)
i hope you enjoy my videos and my guides and learned one think or antoher from it.
for those of you who didnt know me you can check out my youtube channel if your interested in some link clips :)
thanks again and i see you soon : D
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f5DilNKw38&list=PLOOX7qkn5eYTvFrrV0NgXblc-hfUnl9e7&index=4

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
@ Camalange Camalange is a weeaboo scrub.

You can say that twice. The only thing more irksome than his avatar is Cat's sig, which I had never seen before now and which definitely didn't make me feel anything. Nope, nothing at all.

Ok guys, I'll have to agree with Cam and Lawz here. While I appreciate your support and endorsement of me as a mod this is going a bit too far. Whether he reported me or not, we can't go around cyber bullying him. I mean, he is only 12 and he has made a silly mistake. I'm sure he'll wise up and learn from this. Meanwhile, this hate mongering is really just making us look bad unnecessarily, specially considering our age. Yesterday I was having a really bad day and I over reacted; I managed the situation more poorly than I would prefer.

At this point the best thing we can do is just forget about this ordeal and move on before something worse happens.

Thanks for your support.

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice
Please don't turn this into a witch hunt.

I love Elessar, love having him around as a mod, and I love the Link boards. This place has always been untraditional in its methods, but clearly a decision has been made and regardless of whether or not we like it, or who may have instigated it, it happened. Whether or not I think Ele's demodding was justified, he clearly did something that was felt to warrant action.

At this point, it's better left to be taken to Forum Support as suggested. They won't remod or mod any other Links with this kind of behavior. Crying doesn't get you power.

We have solid candidates to fill Ele's place if they really feel like they can't remod him. You have a great mod like @ Fox Is Openly Deceptive Fox Is Openly Deceptive still around to help, and I'm sure he and maybe even myself can put in some words to vouch for replacements or help Ele's case.

In the meantime, cyber bullying a pre-teen isn't going to help anyone. It's upsetting for all of us, but it's not going to help progress anything.

I heard his jab 1 is really good.

I thought that was me?

I would never befriend such a weeaboo scrub.

How disrespectful. Is that all I am to you people? A red banner and a pretty face (and a Haunter)?

We aren't crying we are ********, i suppose weve made our point.

Top Bottom