• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
You know, someone once said:

you know, the funny thing is that I've always thought that you're not doing a good job until you've got people hating on you.
Used to think that too. People hated me so much that I was sure that meant I was doing a great job as a mod. Specially because I never infracted people for voicing opinions, nor threatened to do so.

But hey, keeping a random user who doesn't even contribute to the boards is more important than having as a mod a respected member who actually does his job and cares for the board and community.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
People are saying it should be you Lawz. Even Fox thinks so.

Don't take it personal, but I still vote for Shin. how do you feel about it?
Is it ok if I just stay on the fence with this matter?

Just don't everyone repeat history, the Link boards don't need to go through another crisis like the Brawl days.

Dark times...
And how does one avoid that?

I'm all for Shin, as long as we all got free passes to go in and out of Shin's shed as we please. :)

Look on the bright side, we're over 7000 posts
The Robin Social has over 32550 posts. Just say

(don't ask me how)

Rizen

Smash Legend
The Zelda social blows all other character socials out of the water in terms of post count.

I have a lot of stress irl, taking care of my mom who was in the hospital for 3 months, my grandma who's 91 and almost blind and myself. My uncle has level 3 cancer in his throat too. I have to hold it together for everyone, as usual. I don't want to be a mod. I'm happy ignoring the fools and spam threads.

@ Lawz. Lawz. @ Zane the pure Zane the pure @Huggles828 all have my vote for mod. Foxy is doing a good job already too.

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
Shin or Lawz would make great mods. Hell, we'd take back Elessar if we could.

Friendly reminder that Elessar's modding was taken away because he thought a more mature anime wasn't able to be understood by a 12 yo.

That's literally what got it taken away. Not him cussing him out, not him being unkind, not him flaming the thread. He just thought a 12 yo shouldn't watch a particular anime that has adult content.

Edit: Kinda surprised no one has mentioned @ Zelkam Zelkam for mod.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
This is the darkest timeline.

:/

:093:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
চম্পট দাত্ত

Now would not be the best time to be disrespecting our community. To say things are tense here right now would be understating things. We don't need a confrontation between you and Ele in our social thread.
Agreed. If you want to discuss this further @ Elessar Elessar bring it to Forum Support

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Don't mind me, I'm just google translating the last few paragraphs you guys had posted earlier. That....was one hell of a journey. O.o

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
I don't see why someone should get a infraction for flaming on a social thread unless it gets to the point where its like half a page of posts flaming and the persin doesnt defend them selves and elessars mod status being lost was stupid wasn't much of a flame smoke bomb could of easily rebuttaled with something like elessar having bad animu taste

Anyway lets be more social I wish both links could do like a turn around on their second hit of Fsmash or could hit behind them with it somehow because if the second hit doesn't land or the first to be more precise it you have to hold shield and hope for the best or hope you did god level DI and survived even though there was lightning

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
I don't see why someone should get a infraction for flaming on a social thread unless it gets to the point where its like half a page of posts flaming and the persin doesnt defend them selves and elessars mod status being lost was stupid wasn't much of a flame smoke bomb could of easily rebuttaled with something like elessar having bad animu taste

Anyway lets be more social I wish both links could do like a turn around on their second hit of Fsmash or could hit behind them with it somehow because if the second hit doesn't land or the first to be more precise it you have to hold shield and hope for the best or hope you did god level DI and survived even though there was lightning

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Every smash game is the darkest for Link mains. lol @ nerfing an already sub-average character.
So if Smash 4 is a dark age for Link mains what does that make Brawl? The abyssmal days?

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Somehow, I doubt Link will get any relevant buffs in 1.0.8. Though, at the same time, are there any relevant AT's Link still has that he has has the possibility of losing? Might as well call what AT Link'll end up losing for each patch.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Wow, lots of thread activity. If anyone wants to suggest thread titles go for it. I try to find Zelda game related titles when not referencing specific events but am running out of good ones. As you may have noticed :rolleyes:

8MAN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FourOhFour
3DS FC
4871-4261-8409
Watch Link get Greninja'd in the next patch, seeing how Sakurai decided to nerf d-tilt to oblivion.
1.0.8 Patch Predictions
Nerfs:
>Arrow trajectory changed back to Melee
>Bombs deal 3% damage
>Gale Boomerang hitbox is replaces with only windboxes
>Nair no longer auto-cancels
>D-smash no longer does any shield damage
>Zair only does damage at the tip of the clawshot
Buffs:
>Spin Attack does 1% more damage and comes out on frame 8

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
Stepped on a lot of carebears on FG today. Every last one of them left after 2-3 matches and put "Spam" in the name bar.
If I'm getting that kinda response from Fox mains jab canceling, and diddys trying to hoo-hah then please by all means nerf my character again, maybe I'll find a real challenge.

On much the same note as the last few posts from me, I feel like I'm playing really solidly now (moreso than ever) and just need to put my car through a bit of TLC before I can start attending some Tourney Locator Weeklies.

@Fox Is Openly Deceptive, alright Foxy brown, we sustain you now just as we have since the promotion. Please do not lose heart when faced with some incoming slack, as there will inevitably be when our moderation is cut in half. We appreciate your vigilance in advance good sir.

Top Bottom