• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
You can say that twice. The only thing more irksome than his avatar is Cat's sig, which I had never seen before now and which definitely didn't make me feel anything. Nope, nothing at all.
Literally all three of us have anime avatars.

YOU ARE IN SUCH DENIAL LET IT CONSUME YOU ELESSAR

FEEL EVERYTHING
We aren't crying we are *****ing, i suppose weve made our point.
Ah yes, very different.

:093:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515

FEEL EVERYTHING

Ah yes, very different.

I feel nothing. I told you, that part of me died long ago. Too long ago.

Nope, nothing.

Batu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlight33
Wow! Sorry for the dmod elessar, hope that you still be arround. You always have tons of information to share, dont let this kind of things stop you.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Ok guys, I'll have to agree with Cam and Lawz here. While I appreciate your support and endorsement of me as a mod this is going a bit too far. Whether he reported me or not, we can't go around cyber bullying him. I mean, he is only 12 and he has made a silly mistake. I'm sure he'll wise up and learn from this. Meanwhile, this hate mongering is really just making us look bad unnecessarily, specially considering our age. Yesterday I was having a really bad day and I over reacted; I managed the situation more poorly than I would prefer.

At this point the best thing we can do is just forget about this ordeal and move on before something worse happens.

Thanks for your support.
And that is why you are an awesome person Elessar :)

Soooo, we all good then? Can I turn my back again? Yes? That sounds like a yes.
Sure, go ahead. Actually Fox, question.
Have you heard about the Bali 9 sad news?

Hi guys, I'm thinking of picking up Link.
Oh, hello. I don't think we have met. I am Unknown Hero, local Young Link fan. You are?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
LoCal is the most talented, skilled, and handsome crew on the entire Earth.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Alright. @ Rizen Rizen should call this friendship moment or the rebuilding of the Link boards! @ Elessar Elessar I am sorry about your job and your bad day. Let us learn from this shortly lived war that will go down in history called Smokebomb12 vs the Link community! This why i love these boards more then any other. We get so salty and then we just drop it. As a matter a fact I came to the link boards by mistake. I never got that welcome to the link boards welcome i always wished for by you guys. But thats cool. I will not be available since i had to defend myself. We are link mains but more importantly we are a community of nerds sitting on a computer ipod with nothing else to. Besides cyber bullying i could less about. Love everyone of you guys even the ones who called me a **** stack ECT. Love yall piece

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Alright. @ Rizen Rizen should call this friendship moment or the rebuilding of the Link boards! @ Elessar Elessar I am sorry about your job and your bad day. Let us learn from this shortly lived war that will go down in history called Smokebomb12 vs the Link community! This why i love these boards more then any other. We get so salty and then we just drop it. As a matter a fact I came to the link boards by mistake. I never got that welcome to the link boards welcome i always wished for by you guys. But thats cool. I will not be available since i had to defend myself. We are link mains but more importantly we are a community of nerds sitting on a computer ipod with nothing else to. Besides cyber bullying i could less about. Love everyone of you guys even the ones who called me a **** stack ECT. Love yall piece
If it's a traditional Link Boards welcome what you wanted, well, you just had one.

I have no idea what that means.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I am the fireball of the east; the rhino of Pennsylvania; the pilot of Allentown

I

am

LoCal GwJ
That doesn't really explain much...

No, stop! He's a ROB main!

2/3 of the LoCal crew has anime avatars....
Also, it seems, a Little Mac main too :p.
*tries not to laugh*

Sorry, it's just you grammar is still kind of bad X3.

Let us learn from this shortly lived war that will go down in history called Smokebomb12 vs the Link community!
Minus one Unknown Hero.

No. Just.....no.
LOL XD.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Hey guys what do you think of luigi as link's secondary?
Well he does well against Diddy, Sonic, ROB and a few others.

You're still going to have a hard time against Sheik and Rosa though...

I'm not going to go out of my way to bully a child. That does not make you welcome in my eyes.

Your unwarranted optimism is giving me diabetes. This will never be a place where people gather to hug, hold hands, and expound the wonders of friendship and cooperation. Ever.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
"Too late."

scrub a dub dub

I'm just being honest.

What a pro.

So competitive.

I'm too old to keep up with current pseudo l3e7 speak.

Oh BTW, rebel the friend I told you whose apartment looks like an anime store? That's @ AnFuAr AnFuAr , the one who picked up Sonic.

Himura Kenshin

Smash Journeyman
Yo, dawgs, I heard you like complaining about complaining. So I made this post complaining that you're complaining about complaining, so that you can complain that I'm complaining that you complain about complaining while you're complaining about complaining.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm too old to keep up with current pseudo l3e7 speak.

Oh BTW, rebel the friend I told you whose apartment looks like an anime store? That's @ AnFuAr AnFuAr , the one who picked up Sonic.
Looks like we have a lot in common.
Yo, dawgs, I heard you like complaining about complaining. So I made this post complaining that you're complaining about complaining, so that you can complain that I'm complaining that you complain about complaining while you're complaining about complaining.
sick meme dude

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Well he does well against Diddy, Sonic, ROB and a few others.

You're still going to have a hard time against Sheik and Rosa though...
But doesn't Link already fare pretty well vs. ROB, or did the jab nerf hurt the matchup ratio here too?

Zane the pure

Smash Ace

FEEL EVERYTHING
@ Elessar Elessar Like... Wouldn't that just eliminate half of your problems in one fell swoop? Embrace that which you despise that you may be it's undoing.
:troll:

also, To those whom it may concern, I'm flattered that a few of you consider me as a candidate for modship. I only hazard the self-criticism that my level of activity is not as prodigious as other similarly worthy choices. I lurk way more than I ever think to post, so I'm around several times a day, but if you'd prefer more frequent attention, you are wont to select someone more fastidious than I.

And 10 points to the first person who recognizes my Avatar.

What he said
Just be sure to keep your head down a bit, the salt here drains slower than you anticipate and tenderness is the best path to recuperation. I would by the way recommend Evangelion to you at some point in your life, I watched it when I was 9, and I'm only a little wonky here'n'there. Funny story actually, the first Anime I ever saw all the way through was Martian Successor Nadesico, which I mistook as EVA at first. I discussed anime with my best friend and mentioned I had seen it, and he wanted to rewatch it together. Upon complying I realized real quickly how different the two are...

Last edited:

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
I think now's the time to make an alt.

AnFuAr

Smash Rookie
All you need to know is @ Elessar Elessar is like Sheldon. Having him as a moderator is like playing with a double blade sword. He will do an excelent job as a moderator (if you put him underground as an slave) but he is horrible managing ppl. 0 ppl skills. Just fyi.

8MAN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FourOhFour
3DS FC
4871-4261-8409
But doesn't Link already fare pretty well vs. ROB, or did the jab nerf hurt the matchup ratio here too?
I mean it's not that bad... Rob is the perfect height for Zairs, FF First hit Bairs > Utilt/Usmash, and Fair, Dair, and Uair connect nicely, but dealing with the gyro can be a b****

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
I dropped Mac for Link.
Well, that's certainly a change I wasn't expecting, given most people are dropping Lunk as their main because of the jab nerf nowadays. Good luck.

Top Bottom