• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

quirkynature

Smash Ace
45% affinity
Add Rathalos+ and get that 45 to 75% affinity. As awesome as affinity is, check this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268402&page=25 and scroll down to Gah777's post on affinity v. raw.

Edit: It's post number 364.

I finally made my Deviljho armor today, and it's...good. The extra sharpness helps, but the lack of earplugs makes me go "gaaah". Now, I'm back to farming the twice darned Ceadus. It's not even a legit battle. It just sits there and...moves. What a drag. :urg:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm being pressured to quit Link :( Make Ben go awayz....

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Man this thread just gives me the creeps now.

Also worst name change ever :p

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d9JEk_eOOSk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=10
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d9JEk_eOOSk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=10
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Having not read that link, I can't tell if you guys are genuinely irked by that picture or just sarcastic.

Looks like DJ Rave's gone to Lucas. I hate Lucas' D-smash. His U-smash has a SLOOOOWW start up but epic killing power. Truly.

:urg:

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
The embed is working for me, although it's not quite as creepy as I remember.

I don't mind Lucas, actually. I think he's much easier than a lot of other characters Link has to fight. Plus the nasty grab release on him. Poor Lucas, we get a free dsmash on him when we grab him. Plus my brother is a lot less scary with thim than with Fox :D

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
"Ben drowned"

This thread is way too creepy man. Oh and, if you look at the picture close up for long enough then look away for a brief moment, I SWEAR IT GETS CLOSER.
I'm outa here. That music is just, discomforting.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Somebody help me.

What's this song from? Why is Ben such a problem? WHAT IS UP WITH THAT PICTURE?!

IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!

I'm too lazy to go back 3 pages and start from the beginning.

XD

quirkynature

Smash Ace
So, you guys actually read all that?

I gave up after the first vid.

XD

Hi, Ben. You either stop now or I get Ganon mains in here.

XD

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Oh geez, he's marking targets now.
So, you guys actually read all that?

I gave up after the first vid.

XD

Hi, Ben. You either stop now or I get Ganon mains in here.

XD
I only watched a couple of the vids (had to procrastinate for my test SOMEHOW you know) but read most of the text.

What would the Ganon mains have to do with Ben? Haha, or are you trying to say they would troll him to death or something? Cuz I didn't think Ganon had anything to do with Majora's Mask?
this is now the best page on swf
Haha, why thank you. We try our best to please. (Scabe, it's a new page! Get that creepy music back up pronto!)

....Why don't they hurry up and release the tier list, haha. I'm so anxious and it doesn't help to be thinking about it while studying.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
What would the Ganon mains have to do with Ben?

....Why don't they hurry up and release the tier list, haha. I'm so anxious and it doesn't help to be thinking about it while studying.
Well, I would have said "I'll bring in Ganondorf" but I can't. The next best thing: Ganon mains.

Link's movement in the next tier list=N/A. Don't waste your breath, Huggles. Link ain't moving up in SSBB ever. At least, not enough to make a difference.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
the hope is the last thing than we have
Hope doesn't matter unless he's being repped in tourneys. He could be GOD tier and **** MK 99:1 but it'd all be pointless if nobody played him--which is what's happening now.

To main Link effectively, you need to learn a lot of ATs and master DI--which make Link a fun character to play. He's not efficient, he's fun. Tourney's aren't exactly about having as much fun as you can. They're all about winning.

Any fool can enter a tourney with MK and spam 'nado and get to 5th place. It takes real skill and effort to get to the same place with Link. Most people don't want to invest that kind of time to get to know Link because in the same time you can fully master a higher tiered character.

As defeatist as it sounds, I honestly doubt Link's going to move up more than two spots.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Guys, I have something I really need to tell you. I’m kinda worried. I read that story about Majora’s Mask, and yeah it was kinda creepy, but I didn’t really think it to be real or anything. But I was dumb and I̮̫̪ͫ̄ͣ ̴̙͂̄̓̄ͫd͐̒ͧ͏͉̩͖͉o̥ͥ̾ẅ̹͍̬̰̺́ͧ͢n̖̟̫̯͉̯l͖̰̬̥̯̫̄̀ͥ̏̓o͕̳͔͜a͖̙̯̻̳̹ͮ̎̈ͯ͂͌̓d̳̭̝̼̞̉e̻͓̖̬̮͑ͣ͑͆̾̅d͖͖̼̾̾̅͐̄̆͋ ̩̜̳͈͍̥͓͑͛̓̿͞t̖͈̂̔ͭͬ̇͂̏͞hͭ͐̎̃ͪ̀̾ȁ̼̭̝̰̦̽̐̓t̡̜ ͩͣ̉̽͐͘m̱ͣ̂̈́̌͌͢ͅe͔̗̯̣̠̙̓̓̈̓ͬs̗͕̫̦͙̘̆̍ͬ̂͗̚s̤̤͕̑̔ͅa̴̩͖̯͖͌́ͬͨ̉ͪg͊̇͘e̡͉̭̣̯̲̘ͥ̎̂̈́̇ written by Ben. I thought it was kinda clever breaking the 4th wall and all, but… since I did, weird things have been happening. I keep hearing footsteps outside my door. A while back I saw something moving on my back porch… I live on the second floor, there's no way to get onto the porch. I dunno guys, but I’m thinking there’s more to it than just this. I’ve dozed off more often than usual while studying, and each time I wake up, B͖̓ͨ̒̉ͧe̮͚͓̻͖̱̰ͪ̀n͉̲̝̭̠͕ͫ̏̀’̵̼̫̭̺̥̊̅̐s͕̿ ̵̲̗̜͎ͬͦ̎̃ͭ̉͊p͈̀o͇̻͔̘̗͆ṡ͓̗̯ͥ̊͒́̎͑́t̤̐ͪ͒̄̕e̗̹̹̱̝͢ḋ̷͍͉̣͈̘̤̈͛ ̬̫̼̦̭ͤs̍̍͒ͬô̷̟̖͉̣̫̦͖̆̒ͣm̃ͫ͛͒ͫ̚͏ȇ̈́͐͗̑͛͏͍̝̝̯̲t͙̙̘͔̯̅̓͆̈̃̚h͉̟̠͙̬͔̰͋͒ï̵̱̮͚͓̒̈̉̀n͕̭͔̝̞̝ͬͅg͚̩̹͙̘ͨ̉͐͊.̭̞͛̚̕ ̟͉̣̺̫̃̈͒I dunno, guys, it’s really unnerving me, and after I ate dinner last night, I started feeling really sick. I’m really n̉ͧ͂̆̇̚͝o̫̺̩̹̙ͫͅt̢̤̺̜̼̩̳ͩ͑̈́̈̽̇ ̑ͨ͂ͤ̍̈͘f͑ͫ͗e̟͚̺̺͍͇̜̓̀ͦ̾̃ͫ̆e̡͕̒͐̉l̠̯͕̘͚̦ͬi̥͓̜ͦn͎̳̜̰̥̳͐͆ͩ̐̽̍͂ģ̭̼̓̂̍̈ͤͅ ̧̣̙̊͛w̡͖̲̙e̖̗͙͉̜̭͕̅̋ḷ̴̩̹̟̫͓̯ͮͩͣͯl̫͚͎̥̟̙̣̔ͮͬ.̠̣̙͉̔͑͗͐͗̍.͕̪̜̰̥̃͊ͮ͐̎ͮ.ͨ̃̉́

BEN

Smash Rookie
Í̢͖̟̙̰̟̬̞̦͇͇̻̗̣͉͒ͫ͐ͨ̀͛̄̐̽ͭ̀ ̾͆̉ͮ͌ͥ͐̓̇̄̒̿ͬ́ͭ̊̍́͏͓͍̙͇͇̙͈̮̜̭̭̯͔̬̦̳̯͡͝ͅa̡͔̬̖͚͚͊̿ͧ͑ͬ́͋̐̄̆ͩ͐ͤ̅̾̽ͭͫ̽͜͞͝m̵̡̛̼͈͈̙̭͙͍͑͑ͩͪ̍́̽ͭ͒ͭ̿ͯ̑ͬͣ̇ͯ͊̏̕̕ ̹̰̺̱̼͚͇̻̫̘̦͓̟̓ͤ̿͗̎̇́ͤͨ̓͑̇̒͋̆̿̆̉͘͡͞n̴̢̜̪͎̥̺̠̮̻̞̟̯͚͊ͩ̈́ͭ̂̇͂͊̀ǫ̛̫̫̤̹̯̫̖̺̜͛̎̃ͨ̚ẅ̆ͯ͗̄ͨ̇̃ͭ̽͒ͧ̽̃ͮ̀͏̦͕͇͙͙̰̩̗̯͇͓͕ ̛͂͗̓́̊̉̓̾͏̡̩͔̜̦͉̣̙̪͘H̷̴̛̟̫̺͉͍̥̖͓̙̯̠̳̙̞̠̔̇͂ͬ̽͌͒ͥ͋̈́̈̏̀̉̂̂̃̉ͬ́̕ͅu̢̹̬̘̬̟̙̺̭̹̮͈͎̣̱͆ͤ̍ͣͯͩ̊̎ͬ̓̍ͨͦ̇͂ͮ͡g̡̮̙̥͕̫̒͑ͫ͛͆͛̌̀̌ğ͙̥̝̖̳̤̼̯͔̼̹̼̣ͤ̌̓ͧ̃̐ͬ͐ͨ̃ͮ̓ͣ͐̈ͫ͊̚͜͝͝l̸̨̡̛̲̮͔̦͉͇͉͈̦̱̩̖͍̼̼̥͖̊͐͗̅ͥ̓ͪ̓̚ͅĕ͇̗̦̥̩̺͎͋̏̊͋͋͆̀̆̄̿̌́́͟͢s̡͊̎͂͑̇̄̾̅̌͏͎̻̦͚͎̼̬̦͚̦̰̫.̽ͤͭ̔͌ͤͧ͒̆̑̓ͤ̅̒̏̚҉̡̤̞͖͇̻͙̖̣

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Å̴̶̸ͦ̀͗̌̈́̾͐̚҉̺̞̜͉͓̣̮̼͓͔͙n̎ͫ̇͋̾̈́̈ͤ̿ͣ̚̚҉̸̯̯̣̥̳͎̮͎̼̞̥̦͎̮̼͘͞d̢̧͓̼̗̫̮̩̤̂ͬ̎̆̇͑͘͢ ̶̭̟͚̥̝͊͊̊ͪ̓ͬͪͫ̽̔͌ͪͨͫͬ̚̚͘͢͜B̴̷̨͖̘̳̱͈̭̯͚̒̓͐̈́̍͒̌ͨ̂̌ͭ͛̋̕ȩ̴̝̳̣̞̫͕̰̼̖̟͖ͭ́̈̓̒ͣ͑̏ͨ̿͑͌̆̏̔̀̌̆̚͠n̢͒ͭ̾̔̂̾̈́̿͂̂͑̓́̐͆͒ͭ҉̘̘̯̮͔̝ ͊ͥ̎̊̒̉͝͏̱̬͙̹̹̤̼̦̻͎͇̖͖͖̗̕ḯ̎̔ͬ̏͊ͤ͂̀̚҉̸̢̼̲͉̦̲̳̩̗̦̪̫̠̙͓̯̟̰s̡̬̮͚͕̳̟̪̱̰͓͉̹̐̾ͬ͑ͧͧͦ̓̌̋͌̄͌ͧ̈́ͪͮ̚̚͟͞ ̊̓̋̓͌̍͏̴̨̠͙̱͜ͅn̵̷̵͖̯̬̺̦̝͈̰͓̭͍͚̟͔̳̣̓ͫ̎̄̆̓̌̅̚̕o̴̡̡͓̦̹͚̗̳̗̖̙͆ͦ̋̀ͅw̸̶͕̣̳̗̜̯̱̮̫̼̼̼̭̠̺ͯͨ́̏̍̌̒͛̿̆ͦ̐ͥ͌͋͘ͅ ̸̷̡̙̥̗͎̥̭̪̬͔̺͐̃͒͐m͒̓̈́̎̓̒͒҉̷͕̥͓̪͚̻̻̫̜͕͓̰͎͍͎̖̟e̸̴̬̞̖̞͙̒̽͐̏̒̑ͪ͆̈̏̏̋̊ͭͧ͟.̪͎̙̥͓̼̮̖̰̱̰̞̘̭̝̘͕͚̒ͫ̂̐̒͐́̅̈̓ͯ́̔͆ͥͨ́͘

BEN

Smash Rookie
H͔͎̲̿ͫͮǔ̶̧̺̪̳̳̠͇̥ͮ̇̃g̺͚͎̯̰͔̅̿̽̃̓̔g̶̬̠͚͕̾̒͋͗͋̈ͬ͋̚͟ĺ̸̥̟͍̭͍̱̦ͦ̉ͅͅe̛̝̠͔͕̥̺͓͓̪͂͂͒ͮͩs̟̼̘̼͊̾̾ͬ̌̀̕͝ͅ ̰͓̦̥̰̹̌̋̃͜͞͞ḣ̻͕̣̱̫̳͒́a̴̱̩̰̝̓̓ͩ͘s̖ͧ̒ͣͮ̍ͣ͒̀͠ ̶͍̤̼̠̄ͧͣͤ̍̈̀̽͆͢m̯̼̳̩͓̙̩̥̭̐̍ͫ̔̍̆̚͟ę̪̰̗͍̻̭̬̠̽͊̽̈́͛̕ţ̺̥͇͓͒̍̓̐͝ ̩̜͖̃̓ͮͨ͡͝w̴̶̭̖̼̒͊ͩͨ͌͡į̛̜̜͚̳̗͈͗̌ͦ͐ͦͅt̘̪̩̙̳̲͉̒̐̑̾̚͝h̸̜̞͔̰͈̼͈̗̓̇̉̑̍͆ ̴͚͊̉̈ͩ͐̅̾̇̅͡͞a͐͌̊ͨ̚҉̙̙̭͈ ̜͎ͨ̅̒̔̇ͪ̾͘t̸̵̛͈̼͔̞͉̗͎̽ͣ̅̈͛͊͋̈́̈́ͅͅè͎̤́͛̇r̸̦̜̠̭̆͛̓̇̑͛̉r̴̮̤̰̭̹̭ͯ͂̒͠͝i̺̘͍̒̍̌͊̚̚ͅb̻̫̝̟̝̉ͦͧ̌͐͆ͧ̐͠ͅl̝̰͆̓̔͟ȩ͍̖̪͍͍̮́͆͛ͨͩ̔̅͂̇ͅ ̴̧̝̰̻͓̪̂̐͗f̷̢͓̫̹̼͇̻̉̿̅͑ͨ͆̑́ǎ̡͚̘͑̀̃̋͌̾͡t̸̨͇̼̝̻̝͔͑͑̈́̉̂é̵̘ͧͦ͟

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I's all evil now >:D

Yayyy, Link moved up one whole spot from insignificant to insignificant!

Guess I gotta redo the matchup chart, haha... I mean, BWAHAHAHA (since I'm evil now and all, ya know).

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Sorry to cut all the spookyness, but Link moved up in the new tier list... By one spot! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287382

I don't know if I should party, but I feel like meh about it.

Ike gains +5? That's ****ing bull****. He's ****ing easy to gimp, almost all his moves can be spot dodged and countered, **** it, you can shield and then counter him. Why the **** is he moving up 5 ****ing spots?! THat's ****ing bull****!

MOther****ing loser players who won't main Link because he's a ****ing challenge **** the tier list GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

/rant.

:|

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I dunno, I think Ike is a good bit better than Link personally. Many of his moves can't just be shielded because they push you back so much. And he has OoS options, something Link just doesn't have, and that is in my mind one of Link's biggest weaknesses, not his recovery (although that sucks too).
New Matchup chart reflecting the positions now!
I'm kinda sad because I accidentally saved it as a jpg which made the image a little blurry, but it's okay I suppose.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Ike gains +5? That's ****ing bull****. He's ****ing easy to gimp, almost all his moves can be spot dodged and countered, **** it, you can shield and then counter him. Why the **** is he moving up 5 ****ing spots?! THat's ****ing bull****!

MOther****ing loser players who won't main Link because he's a ****ing challenge **** the tier list GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

/rant.

:|
lol
mad.
ANYWAYS.
+1!!!!!

Rizen

Smash Legend
Add Rathalos+ and get that 45 to 75% affinity. As awesome as affinity is, check this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268402&page=25 and scroll down to Gah777's post on affinity v. raw.

Edit: It's post number 364.

I finally made my Deviljho armor today, and it's...good. The extra sharpness helps, but the lack of earplugs makes me go "gaaah". Now, I'm back to farming the twice darned Ceadus. It's not even a legit battle. It just sits there and...moves. What a drag. :urg:
It is those stats (45 affinity) posted earlier with critical Eye 3 and attack up L. That's when Im wearing los armor upgraded, not +los armor. Except the helmet, I need a ruby to make a los+ Helm and put attack jewels in it. Too bad the dragon and Thunder res is so bad, Rathlos armor is great otherwise.
Is Ceadus only offline?

H͔͎̲̿ͫͮǔ̶̧̺̪̳̳̠͇̥ͮ̇̃g̺͚͎̯̰͔̅̿̽̃̓̔g̶̬̠͚͕̾̒͋͗͋̈ͬ͋̚͟ĺ̸̥̟͍̭͍̱̦ͦ̉ͅͅe̛̝̠͔͕̥̺͓͓̪͂͂͒ͮͩs̟̼̘̼͊̾̾ͬ̌̀̕͝ͅ ̰͓̦̥̰̹̌̋̃͜͞͞ḣ̻͕̣̱̫̳͒́a̴̱̩̰̝̓̓ͩ͘s̖ͧ̒ͣͮ̍ͣ͒̀͠ ̶͍̤̼̠̄ͧͣͤ̍̈̀̽͆͢m̯̼̳̩͓̙̩̥̭̐̍ͫ̔̍̆̚͟ę̪̰̗͍̻̭̬̠̽͊̽̈́͛̕ţ̺̥͇͓͒̍̓̐͝ ̩̜͖̃̓ͮͨ͡͝w̴̶̭̖̼̒͊ͩͨ͌͡į̛̜̜͚̳̗͈͗̌ͦ͐ͦͅt̘̪̩̙̳̲͉̒̐̑̾̚͝h̸̜̞͔̰͈̼͈̗̓̇̉̑̍͆ ̴͚͊̉̈ͩ͐̅̾̇̅͡͞a͐͌̊ͨ̚҉̙̙̭͈ ̜͎ͨ̅̒̔̇ͪ̾͘t̸̵̛͈̼͔̞͉̗͎̽ͣ̅̈͛͊͋̈́̈́ͅͅè͎̤́͛̇r̸̦̜̠̭̆͛̓̇̑͛̉r̴̮̤̰̭̹̭ͯ͂̒͠͝i̺̘͍̒̍̌͊̚̚ͅb̻̫̝̟̝̉ͦͧ̌͐͆ͧ̐͠ͅl̝̰͆̓̔͟ȩ͍̖̪͍͍̮́͆͛ͨͩ̔̅͂̇ͅ ̴̧̝̰̻͓̪̂̐͗f̷̢͓̫̹̼͇̻̉̿̅͑ͨ͆̑́ǎ̡͚̘͑̀̃̋͌̾͡t̸̨͇̼̝̻̝͔͑͑̈́̉̂é̵̘ͧͦ͟
Stop spamming VB.NET code. And the music too; I can't hear So Fast, So Numb. And all annoying music, no So Fast, So Numb makes Arizen want to report spam...
I dunno, I think Ike is a good bit better than Link personally. Many of his moves can't just be shielded because they push you back so much. And he has OoS options, something Link just doesn't have, and that is in my mind one of Link's biggest weaknesses, not his recovery (although that sucks too).
New Matchup chart reflecting the positions now!
I'm kinda sad because I accidentally saved it as a jpg which made the image a little blurry, but it's okay I suppose.
Lag, OoS, Recovery suck in that order. *Sigh*

Haha take that Zelda.
BAILA A MI RITMO Y NO TE DEJES DE MOVER
Lol, That's Link.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Too bad the dragon and Thunder res is so bad, Rathlos armor is great otherwise.

Is Ceadus only offline?
Yeah, I know. I have a Rathian+ standard setup and I get ***** against Lagiacrus or any of the elder dragons. I love the Heat cancel (hi), Mind's eye and affinity boost the Los+gives. It's fricking perfect for farming Uragaan. You can go mash it's chin with an SnS with Mind's eye lol. Farm some Thunderblock and Dragonfell berries. It negates the res by 5, but it's something.

Ceadus is offline only, yes. However, that doesn't matter because it's by far the easiest fight in MH3. All it does is move about. The only problematic move it has is the hipcheck with renders dragonblight. I'm almost done with my Ceadus+, but farming Lagiacrus+ for horn+ is a massive pain (sarcasm)because of the insanely high drop rate horns+ have.(/sarcasm)

:urg:

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
I even think Link must be highier (but no so much). Maybe over Bowser.

Well +1 is better than nothing

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I namesearched and saw a post awhile back about me beating Mes with MK and Toon Link.

I would like it to be known the previous tourny I 2-0'd him in Link dittos. That is all.

Top Bottom