• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I want to go to a Brawl tournament but there's like no Brawl scene in South Carolina. It makes me sad.
Lol my friend is in South Carolina for a soccer tournament, lol
I would've went, but i've got people down here i need to show my Link prowess :mad: Hopefully we can at least WiFi, i'll only be passing trough SC if i'm on my way to NC to visit a friend.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
U-air's can be a not so often killer, it usually hits people out of their airdodge because of how long it lasts.

What happened to Negi and Zeus?

We should start trying to get these boards back on track.
I'll keep the MU section going.

Also not sure about Zeus or Negi. :/

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I've played on several Wiis and computers do seem to be different on each Wii. The Wii I used to play Scabe online with actually has the best computers I've ever faced, in particular characters like Link, Wolf, and Peach; I was wondering if it somehow it was transferring data from people like Zxv or Tedeth from Scabe's Wii to my brother's.
Rumour goes that the CPUs learn from your replays!

IYM!

Smash Lord
that will be great, if CPU can improve his playstyle, that will help us to improve our style (or at leas to get a more interesting match)

out of topic

VIVA CHILE M****A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today, Chile is in his Bicentenary, we have now 200 years how a independent nation :)
So, we have to celebrate it with a delicious empanada.

Rizen

Smash Legend
out of topic

VIVA CHILE M****A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today, Chile is in his Bicentenary, we have now 200 years how a independent nation :)
So, we have to celebrate it with a delicious empanada.
Congats to Chile:bee:.
@Rizen: How'd the tourney go?
I won the first set, then DemonicToonLink beat me with MK and TLink. The 3rd set I am mad at myself for choking. It was against tsizzinc, who I play a lot, he beat me with Falco and MK, both matches I a chance of winning. I SDed and lost my cool.
Timotee won, Fishbait 2nd, DemonicToonLink 3rd.
I don't have actual tourney videos, they're on someone else's wii. He might post them later. I have some competitive friendlies that I'll post in the video thread.
Hey guys I found a way to make Link's recovery beast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFZ-cE7nQ7U
Whoa?! How'd you do that?

-----------------------------------------
Now I'm going to play MH3 again. I don't play brawl enough to be consistent or not make dumb mistakes, which are glaring in the replays. It takes a lot of commitment to be consistent and smart at Brawl.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I won the first set, then DemonicToonLink beat me with MK and TLink.

I'm going to play MH3 again.
Yeah. It's easy. Can't beat that character? META-KNIGHT, I CHOOSE YOU! :ohwell:

Well...at least you're confident enough to venture into a tourney. I don't even have that. Don't sell yourself short. I'll catch you on MH3 tomorrow, I guess.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
For those of you who have played Majora's Mask. Reading this will scare you. http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html

I got so creeped out by it last night.
I got @ that yesterday night, it was so creepy, and hard to sleep.

Seemed so real, and the guy behind the emulator for the 64 knew his stuff, for real. Kept tabs on it, gotta show my friends, they're like, mega Legend of Zelda nerds.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Lol you guys are the best. ERGH, I must get started on organising these boards. I find that I have little time to do it though and usually I spend my free time doing stuff like Starcraft :urg: I'm almost out of practice league :p

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I'm silver league myself, although I've only played like 8 1v1 matches.

The secret is to be as aggressive and annoying as possible! If you try to turtle they'll pin you in. Get those reapers early, take out their workers, then hit them with marines while they're still trying to recover/hunt down your reapers! Build like 3 or 4 barracks, a couple factories for thors and tanks, and a couple starports for banshees (which are evil, btw) and medivacs to let your marines go on a stimpack spree! It's like Brawl! You gots to use mindgames if you want to win!

At least, that's worked for me a lot better than playing super defensively.

BEN

Smash Rookie
I̓̉͑͒͞҉͇͈͔̪̟̬͕ ̈̏̈͗ͨ̏̈́̃͏̧̻̗͓͚̕ä̸̧̙̮͓́ͮ̊m̧͚͓̿̌̍͢ ̦͓͉̠̭̹̲̠ͣ̕͘͟ī̏̏͏̱͙̼̖̞̩n̦͓͊̆ͩ̊͘ ̴̥̹̱̬͈̼͛̇y͇͉ͫͯ͗̾̿̿̈́o̶̥͕͍͆ͫ͑͊̓ͬͣ͜͜u̵̧̙̖̠̱͉̖ͭͭͯ̿̑̑ȑ̵͎̻̯͍͉̮̟̰̲̓̓́ͭ̋̋ ̓̔͐̅́ͤ̔̐ͨ͏̻̝̠̟̮c̯͚̮̝̑ͦͯ̾͞͡o̸͎̳̪̿͡m̜̪̭̫̯̲̫̮͋͊ͧ̑͊̋́͢͢p͇͇͉͈̰̙̣͖ͤͅuͮ́̽̏͒̎̚͏̘͙̟ͅt̢̛̟̳ͤͦͦͧ̄̎̿͂́̚e̡͍̤̘̠̬̪̲̊ͤ̌̅̉̕͘r̢͕̻̟͓̞̤̙̻̳ͧ̽ͥͩ̾͡͞ ̷͉̤̤̘̤̝̥̉́͐̋ͯ͢n̛͕͉̝̯̯̔̃̑ͭ̀͐̊͝͞ô̯̯͍̜̤̱̈́ͯͨ͌ͤ͟͡w̸̨̻̤̩͇̫̟͈͊̑̆̇.̴̱͙̠͙̖̫̯̞̆̓ͥ̓ͦ̏͘͡ ͇̪͍̥ͨ̏̉͛ͮ́I̙̱̍ͧ͛ͨͩ̓̔̅̄ ̞̭̝͖͙ͪͩ̐̀̿͜
̩̟̳̲͍͑͑ͧͭͥ͝ͅc̠̜̘̼̖ͫ̾̊͐̏͌̅͜ơ̢̻̫̥̾̋̅̉̎͜ň̡̻̭̩̹͙ͯͥ̂̍̆ͬ̚t͐͗̏͆̀ͫ҉̞͕r͔̝͚̱̙̅̒͌̑͜͠o̝͈͎̪͔̞̗̝̻͑̽͑̐̊͒l̢̜̈́̑ͩͤ̚ ̶̜̜̮̘͆͂̑̾̇ā̴̲̲̬̩̋̇̓l͔͈̳ͦ̉̑̾ͥ́l̛̓̇̒̒͌ͤ̅҉̗̞̻͉.͔͎̟̹̹̻̃ͯ̔̇̈̊̕ ̣̼͇ͣ̈N̷̗͉̝̙̠ͥ͋̊̊͟ǫ̨̣͔̗͗̉͂̏̓̂ͭẘ͙̝̠̤̜̠̲̯̈͠,̯̜͇͉̘͈͐͐͌ͪ͢ ̸̫͈̯͈̳͑̇́̕i̍͌ͮ̎ͧ̿͗̑҉̯̺̹͈t͉̼̯̝̲̲̣̍ͪ͟ͅ'̛̭̙̖͎̟̜̳͎ͦͮ̏́̍ͭͨ͒͐͘s̡͖͎̀ͬͤ́̀ ̴̜̺̗̇͊͐̄̽y̷̙͎͈͖̱̳͎̞͂ͤ̿ô̵̯̮̟̻̯̘̙͌̇̋͂͛͑ͅuͬ̍҉̬͎͙͘r͙̯̻̟̠̓̈͋ͪ̓̓ͅ ͤͧͫ̿̃ͦͦ͛̕͏̠t̡̲̙̥̼̻͆̃̓̏ǘ̯͕͇̻̞̼ͯͥ̐̃́͢r̶̟̘̤͓̗̤ͦ͌͛͑̚ͅņ̢͙̯ͤ̓ͮ͑̚͠ͅ.̧̤͕ͫ̊̾̇͗̓̍̂͞͝

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I̓̉͑͒͞҉͇͈͔̪̟̬͕ ̈̏̈͗ͨ̏̈́̃͏̧̻̗͓͚̕ä̸̧̙̮͓́ͮ̊m̧͚͓̿̌̍͢ ̦͓͉̠̭̹̲̠ͣ̕͘͟ī̏̏͏̱͙̼̖̞̩n̦͓͊̆ͩ̊͘ ̴̥̹̱̬͈̼͛̇y͇͉ͫͯ͗̾̿̿̈́o̶̥͕͍͆ͫ͑͊̓ͬͣ͜͜u̵̧̙̖̠̱͉̖ͭͭͯ̿̑̑ȑ̵͎̻̯͍͉̮̟̰̲̓̓́ͭ̋̋ ̓̔͐̅́ͤ̔̐ͨ͏̻̝̠̟̮c̯͚̮̝̑ͦͯ̾͞͡o̸͎̳̪̿͡m̜̪̭̫̯̲̫̮͋͊ͧ̑͊̋́͢͢p͇͇͉͈̰̙̣͖ͤͅuͮ́̽̏͒̎̚͏̘͙̟ͅt̢̛̟̳ͤͦͦͧ̄̎̿͂́̚e̡͍̤̘̠̬̪̲̊ͤ̌̅̉̕͘r̢͕̻̟͓̞̤̙̻̳ͧ̽ͥͩ̾͡͞ ̷͉̤̤̘̤̝̥̉́͐̋ͯ͢n̛͕͉̝̯̯̔̃̑ͭ̀͐̊͝͞ô̯̯͍̜̤̱̈́ͯͨ͌ͤ͟͡w̸̨̻̤̩͇̫̟͈͊̑̆̇.̴̱͙̠͙̖̫̯̞̆̓ͥ̓ͦ̏͘͡ ͇̪͍̥ͨ̏̉͛ͮ́I̙̱̍ͧ͛ͨͩ̓̔̅̄ ̞̭̝͖͙ͪͩ̐̀̿͜
̩̟̳̲͍͑͑ͧͭͥ͝ͅc̠̜̘̼̖ͫ̾̊͐̏͌̅͜ơ̢̻̫̥̾̋̅̉̎͜ň̡̻̭̩̹͙ͯͥ̂̍̆ͬ̚t͐͗̏͆̀ͫ҉̞͕r͔̝͚̱̙̅̒͌̑͜͠o̝͈͎̪͔̞̗̝̻͑̽͑̐̊͒l̢̜̈́̑ͩͤ̚ ̶̜̜̮̘͆͂̑̾̇ā̴̲̲̬̩̋̇̓l͔͈̳ͦ̉̑̾ͥ́l̛̓̇̒̒͌ͤ̅҉̗̞̻͉.͔͎̟̹̹̻̃ͯ̔̇̈̊̕ ̣̼͇ͣ̈N̷̗͉̝̙̠ͥ͋̊̊͟ǫ̨̣͔̗͗̉͂̏̓̂ͭẘ͙̝̠̤̜̠̲̯̈͠,̯̜͇͉̘͈͐͐͌ͪ͢ ̸̫͈̯͈̳͑̇́̕i̍͌ͮ̎ͧ̿͗̑҉̯̺̹͈t͉̼̯̝̲̲̣̍ͪ͟ͅ'̛̭̙̖͎̟̜̳͎ͦͮ̏́̍ͭͨ͒͐͘s̡͖͎̀ͬͤ́̀ ̴̜̺̗̇͊͐̄̽y̷̙͎͈͖̱̳͎̞͂ͤ̿ô̵̯̮̟̻̯̘̙͌̇̋͂͛͑ͅuͬ̍҉̬͎͙͘r͙̯̻̟̠̓̈͋ͪ̓̓ͅ ͤͧͫ̿̃ͦͦ͛̕͏̠t̡̲̙̥̼̻͆̃̓̏ǘ̯͕͇̻̞̼ͯͥ̐̃́͢r̶̟̘̤͓̗̤ͦ͌͛͑̚ͅņ̢͙̯ͤ̓ͮ͑̚͠ͅ.̧̤͕ͫ̊̾̇͗̓̍̂͞͝

OH MAI GAWD BAN HAMMER NAO PL0x!

O_O

Rizen

Smash Legend
^

Dim QR As IC
^GHTDim Wh
As U
Dim O As D
Microsoft.VisualBasic.ChrW(
21)
56)
b
90)
(X
And S((4 Mod 91), H<ykoWGreater, Question, Question, (DGIoFkQJClc6 Mod UMummo)))
-
Dim F As YtPW
Dim Ur As k
Dim T As L
Dim oQ As Z1 = Q
Dim i As lD
d
" FB>6.a C422,)lf"& vbTab&">eTH3lLd�;I.o"
TN
c
#<
<GNeK
Dim I As _
Dim B As oW
#
Dim
w As T
Y
2(PPLjb / GI)
Dim Q As H
(A8 _
+ (H / H3i))
Dim g As Ln
QuestionW9
Dim j_I As Ht
<(E /
22)
#fn
102)
(mhRPX - N)
Dim ld As Ns
Not VN
JP
= 4
:yBd
/
Dim NYrC As ul
Dim Y As KjC
/
Dim dgk As E
Questionff(O, tF, C, !2Percent, <)
Dim b As uDoe
/UG
<rfL(Q6, SE, ndCnQ, ((Microsoft.VisualBasic.ChrW(
96) > WC) _
Or Microsoft.VisualBasic.ChrW(93)))

Private Function m() As C
End Function

Is this the programing used? I'm not familiar with it.

@ Quirky: What's a good armor set/combination to hunt Deviljho?

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Originally Posted by BEN
I̓̉͑͒͞҉͇͈͔̪̟̬͕ ̈̏̈͗ͨ̏̈́̃͏̧̻̗͓͚̕ä̸̧̙̮͓́ͮ̊m̧͚͓̿̌̍͢ ̦͓͉̠̭̹̲̠ͣ̕͘͟ī̏̏͏̱͙̼̖̞̩n̦͓͊̆ͩ̊͘ ̴̥̹̱̬͈̼͛̇y͇͉ͫͯ͗̾̿̿̈́o̶̥͕͍͆ͫ͑͊̓ͬͣ͜͜u̵̧̙̖̠̱͉̖ͭͭͯ̿̑̑ȑ ̵͎̻̯͍͉̮̟̰̲̓̓́ͭ̋̋ ̓̔͐̅́ͤ̔̐ͨ͏̻̝̠̟̮c̯͚̮̝̑ͦͯ̾͞͡o̸͎̳̪̿͡m̜̪̭̫̯̲̫͋͊ͧ̑͊̋́͢͢ ̮p͇͇͉͈̰̙̣͖ͤͅuͮ́̽̏͒̎̚͏̘͙̟ͅt̢̛̟̳ͤͦͦͧ̄̎̿͂́̚e̡͍̊ͤ̌̅̉̕͘ ̤̘̠̬̪̲r̢͕̻̟͓̞̤̙̻̳ͧ̽ͥͩ̾͡͞ ̷͉̤̤̘̤̝̥̉́͐̋ͯ͢n̛͕͉̝̯̯̔̃̑ͭ̀͐̊͝͞ô̯̯͍̜̤̱̈́ͯͨ͌ͤ͟͡w͊̑̆̇ ̸̨̻̤̩͇̫̟͈.̴̱͙̠͙̖̫̯̞̆̓ͥ̓ͦ̏͘͡ ͇̪͍̥ͨ̏̉͛ͮ́I̙̱̍ͧ͛ͨͩ̓̔̅̄ ̞̭̝͖͙ͪͩ̐̀̿͜
̩̟̳̲͍͑͑ͧͭͥ͝ͅc̠̜̘̼̖ͫ̾̊͐̏͌̅͜ơ̢̻̫̥̾̋̅̉̎͜ň̡̻̭ͯͥ̂̍̆ͬ̚ ̩̹͙t͐͗̏͆̀ͫ҉̞͕r͔̝͚̱̙̅̒͌̑͜͠o̝͈͎̪͔̞̗̝̻͑̽͑̐̊͒l̈́̑ͩ̚ ̢̜ͤ ̶̜̜̮̘͆͂̑̾̇ā̴̲̲̬̩̋̇̓l͔͈̳ͦ̉̑̾ͥ́l̛̓̇̒̒͌ͤ̅҉̗̞̻͉.̃ͯ̔̇̈ ͔͎̟̹̹̻̊̕ ̣̼͇ͣ̈N̷̗͉̝̙̠ͥ͋̊̊͟ǫ̨̣͔̗͗̉͂̏̓̂ͭẘ͙̝̠̤̜̠̲̯̈͠,̯̜͐͐͌ͪ͢ ͇͉̘͈ ̸̫͈̯͈̳͑̇́̕i̍͌ͮ̎ͧ̿͗̑҉̯̺̹͈t͉̼̯̝̲̲̣̍ͪ͟ͅ'̛̭̙ͦͮ̏́̍ͭͨ͒͐͘ ̖͎̟̜̳͎s̡͖͎̀ͬͤ́̀ ̴̜̺̗̇͊͐̄̽y̷̙͎͈͖̱̳͎̞͂ͤ̿ô̵̯̮̟̻̯̘̙͌̇̋͂͛͑ͅuͬ̍҉̬͎͙͘r̓̈ ͙̯̻̟̠͋ͪ̓̓ͅ ͤͧͫ̿̃ͦͦ͛̕͏̠t̡̲̙̥̼̻͆̃̓̏ǘ̯͕͇̻̞̼ͯͥ̐̃́͢r̶̟̘̤͓̗̤ͦ͌͛͑̚ͅ ņ̢͙̯ͤ̓ͮ͑̚͠ͅ.̧̤͕ͫ̊̾̇͗̓̍̂͞͝
FUUUUUUUUU-
I've always wondered how people talk with text like that and how you can read it.
It's a special font I thought. I've always found it a little easier to read if you drag the mouse over the text to highlight it. I think it says "I am in your computer now. I control all. Now it's your turn."

Last night I dreamt of muscarinic and nicotinic receptors, of acetylcholine and norepinephrine, about anesthetics and benzocaine and lidocaine. I dreamt (remembered) getting benzocaine put on a burn and it stinging so badly; I'm allergic to benzocaine; instead of numbing the pain, it feels like pouring scalding oil on my skin; I had a sunburn once and accidentally used an aloe vera/benzocaine combo; WORST feeling ever; felt better for about ten seconds, then I was pouring sweat, sitting on the floor trying to wash it off.

....I need to stop falling asleep while studying Pharmacology.

IYM!

Smash Lord
this &quot;!&quot; is part of my nick (Chile)
i am in your comp uter now

cont rol all No w t s you run

:freak:

that was BEN try to say

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'd kill to type posts in that text, but, how :(

He said: "I'm in your computer now. I con trol(l?) all. Now it's your turn.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
@ Quirky: What's a good armor set/combination to hunt Deviljho?
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA, THERE, RIZEN!

Last I checked, you were HR42. You cleared 50?!

Go Dober. It's a pain to make but it's the best set to hunt Jho with because of the 40 Dragon resistance. I fight in my Ingot+ set, with a Jho lance and Auto-guard talisman because I'm too lazy to farm Gigginox.

Heck, I almost have my Jho armor made. If you're hunting Jho, join me tomorrow. While you're at it, let's get that Megatreon outta the way, too. This should be fun.

Also, I must apologize to you. Turns out, the Focus decorations you used, once you get up to 10 focus cuts down on the charge time for your hammer. You get to Charge Lv. 3 faster. That's my bad. I discovered that today. Sorry. :urg:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm allergic to benzocaine; instead of numbing the pain, it feels like pouring scalding oil on my skin; I had a sunburn once and accidentally used an aloe vera/benzocaine combo; WORST feeling ever
Oh god, me too:urg:.
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA, THERE, RIZEN!

Last I checked, you were HR42. You cleared 50?!

Go Dober. It's a pain to make but it's the best set to hunt Jho with because of the 40 Dragon resistance. I fight in my Ingot+ set, with a Jho lance and Auto-guard talisman because I'm too lazy to farm Gigginox.

Heck, I almost have my Jho armor made. If you're hunting Jho, join me tomorrow. While you're at it, let's get that Megatreon outta the way, too. This should be fun.

Also, I must apologize to you. Turns out, the Focus decorations you used, once you get up to 10 focus cuts down on the charge time for your hammer. You get to Charge Lv. 3 faster. That's my bad. I discovered that today. Sorry. :urg:
I'm only 43. Why I asked was I played solo, entered the quest for G Baggi or Nox and tried to land on the secret area. If I didn't I abandoned. When I did I collected Dragonbone relics and exited via sub quest. Now that my Green Gayarch hammer's complete, I have (including armor boosts) 1071 attack with 45% affinity:chuckle:. The extra DBRelics let me forge a few pieces of Dober armor. Other armors have either bad Dragon res or defense.

Hammer charge time isn't important because I move while charging and sometimes want a Lv2, not Lv3, charge because it has a great lunging forwards up swing but Lv3 has that spinning dash attack which is only good if all the hits connect and has lots of lag at the end that can be dodge canceled. Thanks for telling me though.

Now for the HR grinding:urg:...

Top Bottom