• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King K. Rool New Official Support Thread *(Now recruiting people for Kremling Power)

courte

Smash Lord
**** just got real!! - gutsman, egoraptors awesome compliation 6; awesomeman

super-7

Smash Journeyman
well since kirby is getting 3 rep and dk is a more important serie (i think its 3th behind mario, pokemon and LoZ ) it would be logical that he also get 3 rep
most likely zelda will be getting three if not 4 reps as well if sheik is in.
Donkey Kong has been around alot longer then zelda so it makes more
sence to have 3 reps for the DK series
So why not add K. Rool he is the best villain ever!

y3nia659

Smash Ace
it does if zelda gets 4 then DK should match it since it is way more important then zelda is!
:chuckle: Zelda already had 4 (Link, YL, Ganondorf, and Zelda) in Melee...lol..

I think Diddy was meant to be in Melee, Dixie and K. Rool (hopefully both) playable in Brawl :embarrass oh *crosses fingers*

KF11

Smash Apprentice
it does if zelda gets 4 then DK should match it since it is way more important then zelda is!
actually zelda is the third most important franchise of nintendo while DK is the 4th

KF11

Smash Apprentice
thats true but u could easily make a moveset for K. Rool although for another DK rep it
would be really hard, u have a good point.
yeah K.Rool is easy , im more talking about dixie(shes the most likely after k.Rool) the only thing different from the other kongs she add in the games she was in was her ponytail spin and you cant make a whole moveset based only on that

super-7

Smash Journeyman
yeah K.Rool is easy , im more talking about dixie(shes the most likely after k.Rool) the only thing different from the other kongs she add in the games she was in was her ponytail spin and you cant make a whole moveset based only on that
yeah the pony tail is a good idea but i can only see them adding K.Rool as much as id like
more DK reps i can only see dixie or any other kong/kremling as an AT

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
but still DK deserves just as many reps as they do
I personally would only want to see 3 from the DK franchise to rep. Dixie Kong... well to me... wouldn't fit in Brawl. I don't even know another possible PC besides these 4(please don't flame me :crying: lol(seriously))

1. DK
2. Diddy Kong
3. King K. Rool

KF11

Smash Apprentice
I personally would only want to see 3 from the DK franchise to rep. Diddy Kong... well to me... wouldn't fit in Brawl. I don't even know another possible PC besides these 4(please don't flame me :crying: lol)

1. DK
2. Diddy Kong
3. King K. Rool
do you mean DIXIE kong wouldn't fit brawl?

D

Deleted member

I have seen a lot of movesets for Dixie and non of 'em are unique or even original.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Dixie shouldn't be a clone of Diddy. She isn't as quick as him, and her B attacks wouldn't be any of Diddys.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I don't really want dixie she remainds me to much of Diddy.

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet
It would be so awesome if King K. Rool was in Brawl! I totally support this, he would be great! Smash needs more villains anyway.

Machete

Smash Ace
I'd love to see both Dixie and K. Rool in Brawl, seriously. DKC2 was one of my favourite games. But we'll get 2 DK reps, 3 if we're lucky. K. Rool is, by far, more deserving than Dixie (and FAR more unique). Sorry, Dixie fans, but K. Rool outprioritizes her in every aspect. At least, if Donkey, Diddy and K. Rool are in this game, Dixie will be likely for SSB4.

Oh, and Dixie CAN'T be a clone of Diddy.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Sadly, the only thing I see Dixie as is an AT, considering I doubt DK is going to get four reps.

K. Rool is the most likely candidate at this point for PC, for obvious reasons.

super-7

Smash Journeyman
K.Rool deserves a spot over dixie anyday.
1. he is the main villain and smash needs more villains
2.he has a jetpack boxing gloves and a blunderbuss
3.he is just awesome

and what does dixie have...hair and a guitar but diddy also has a guitar in one of the
games and the guitar didnt make it to smash anyways
the only thing dixie could be is an AT at this point sorry dixie fans.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hear a lot of people talking now about Star Fox having 4 characters...(Because of the Krystal VA leak and "Prophet" prediction of Wolf)

Yet, they feel Donkey Kong is undeserving of 3...

I think that's outrageous!!!

Luigi player

Smash Master
I hear a lot of people talking now about Star Fox having 4 characters...(Because of the Krystal VA leak and "Prophet" prediction of Wolf)

Yet, they feel Donkey Kong is undeserving of 3...

I think that's outrageous!!!
Well, if Star Fox does get 4 reps, then K. Rool is probably a given, and it probably also means that there will be more characters than we thought (about 45?).
It could also be that Krystal is just an AT, or that the "Prophet" wasn't telling the truth about Wolf (or the info about him was false).

Machete

Smash Ace
It could also be that Krystal is just an AT,.
Hopefully.

StarFox can't have more characters than DK. If StarFox has 4 characters, the roster should be huge.

Anyway, we'll know the truth soon. K. Rool for Brawl!

Also, we need some K. Rool-related material.

I expect the Gangplank Galleon with his music, the battle music of DKC2 and a Klump/Krusha/Kritter AT.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
In my opinion, I think each separate franchise should have at least one villain and one sidekick along with the main hero to give more representation for each group. I think the max of reps for each franchise (besides Mario =P) should be only up to 4. Anyone agree?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In my opinion, I think each separate franchise should have at least one villain and one sidekick along with the main hero to give more representation for each group. I think the max of reps for each franchise (besides Mario =P) should be only up to 4. Anyone agree?
No, I don't think there should be a max character limit for any franchise

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
untrue because then they will start going and put characters that r useless and its just going to ruin de game

I disagree. I dont think they would put in characters that would ruin the game (Say Pigma from Starfox) simply because, well, they would ruin the game.

A limit does not need to be imposed, because they will put in as many characters per series as they see fit.

Mario should have 5-6 (geno or bowser jr. or both)
Pokemon should have 5
Starfox...debatable
Dk only needs 3
and the list goes on.

No limit needs to be imposed, as they will, like I said put in those that they think would make the game great. Sakurai didnt disapoint us with Melee, he wont disapoint us with Brawl.

super-7

Smash Journeyman
untrue because then they will start going and put characters that r useless and its just going to ruin de game
untrue this game would never be ruined.. look at the roster now and its not even complete
it is impossible to be ruined if he puts in insignificant Characters

Top Bottom