• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kantplay Open Mafia: Rarefaction | Game Over!

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
if kantrip was bein legit than it was sokr that singlehandedly brought the myriad of hate in dc vs marvel for... you guessed it, bein a ******. sokr is FAR more dumb vs scum than rake, and i aint sayin that rake ISNT playing ******, im just sayin his play leans more scummy.
yeah jus like rake was nothing but a ****** in frozen right?

yu do this EVRY game. yu talk yurself out of lynches tryna grasp for the right way of dumb or scum. sometimes yure right. sometimes yure wrong. if yu can give me ANYTHING to suggest that sokr is dumbtown over scum outside of giving him the benefit of the doubt for the sake of giving him the benefit of the doubt i might give a **** about this

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
if yu can give me ANYTHING to suggest that sokr js dumbscum over town outside of repeating it for the sake of considering i might give a **** about this

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
fer real doe its not like imma be stubborn n hold the lynch if i cant get a rake lynch. dats dumb

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount

Sokr [2] - Semper Hardbody, #HBC | Dark Horse
#HBC | Rake. [2] - Cream Team, Cassavetes
Semper Hardbody [2] - #HBC | Rake., Gheb_01

Not voting: Xatres, Chaco, Sokr

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is October 2nd at 11:59pm CST. Will update title with deadline.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
WHAT THE ****!!

how is this scummy? i also like the lack of stance on cream team here. why waste evry1s time saying nothing of value? maybe thats the difference between yu n me

@#HBC | Gorf

cassavetes tryna make a dichotomy between me n gheb is GROSS. i agree wit yu that sokr v cass is svt. stop bein a ****ing ******* n help me get sokr now n cass on a townflip
Have you ever heard of doing something in order to benefit from it later? I'm not looking into Cream Team right now because I'm going to play this off (if I get it) the lynch of Rake to see how I feel about him. I don't see the problem you have with my explanation, please use proper spelling and punctuation.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
You're hardly a presence in this game. I found it weird how you kept unvoting and revoting Sokr when you did, and why you decided to vote him again even after saying something along the lines of 'not wanting a quickhammer' iirc.

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
Have you ever heard of doing something in order to benefit from it later? I'm not looking into Cream Team right now because I'm going to play this off (if I get it) the lynch of Rake to see how I feel about him. I don't see the problem you have with my explanation, please use proper spelling and punctuation.
i take issue wit it cuz theres no analysis as to why its scummy. "x is longwinded wit nothingness while y is concise" says nothing of alignment in itself. yu sound like yuve said a whole lot of nothing n thats not including the millions of half stances n null reads to open roads that evry1 is fine wit letting yu get away wit for who knows the **** why

not that it matters. my minds made up on thus dependent on sokr

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
man that semper hardbody vote looks really good right now. Won't lynch cass, sokr or kantrip. Not all to sure on gorf because i dont think he's pushing me for that right reasons but i have to re read the context of it to be sure, however i dont see cream team + hardbody for sure though. Not sure why people are scum reading me tbh ? I dont know why cassavette's is pushing me because i didnt elaborate on reads i made 3 pages in, like cmon mang. Would be willing to settle for xatres cause the slot is totally useless but thats a "if it really needs to happen " lynch from my pov, if semper flipped scum im not sure who it'd be with yet

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
i take issue wit it cuz theres no analysis as to why its scummy. "x is longwinded wit nothingness while y is concise" says nothing of alignment in itself. yu sound like yuve said a whole lot of nothing n thats not including the millions of half stances n null reads to open roads that evry1 is fine wit letting yu get away wit for who knows the **** why

not that it matters. my minds made up on thus dependent on sokr
Cool, look forward to duking it out with you after this Rake lynch happens.

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
gheb im goin to stop bein a smartass now. WHAT about sokrs reads list n yu agreeing wit them has made yu move yur vote? yu agree wit them generally. cool. but look bak n tell me that **** isnt easy to put out right now. yu disliked sokr earlier n i dont get how that readslist is anything but null

cass i wuldnt b 2 excited cuz i hav no interest in burying any1 before sokr. wats yur stance on him now?

rake yu need to realize that as scum id b destroying yu right now cuz yure the easiest lynch in the world. yur reads are also bad n i look forward to pointing to this game after the fact wenevr yu start dickriding yaself like "yooo my scumreads are always right" which is patently false

dat votecounts a pretty good indicator of how scatterbrained dis town is atm. ill go head n point out that most of the ppl whove been called town (cass/chaco/gheb) hav taken issue wit sokr at 1 point or another. also seriously did no 1 else get creeped out by how silent sokr got when cass (his early game biggest critic) started gettin **** on by every1 n their mom? a townie reaction wuldve been to hop in there n join the hardbody but he avoided it then came in later n flopped...why the **** is this so difficult? 2 much horse**** n different directions are being pushed n we need to stop eating each other the **** alive

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
also im here now. those who were ******** about my absence shuld engage me in watever they want. yu want me to b readable right? pick my brain. deadlines tomorrow n we gotta move

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
Not sure why people are scum reading me tbh ? I dont know why cassavette's is pushing me because i didnt elaborate on reads i made 3 pages in, like cmon mang.
gee dude maybe instead of calling him town for no mother****ing reason yu culd ****ing interact wit him about it instead of polluting the thread wit a monologue that helps no one 1 read yu? n at worst yu hav an opportunity to improve yur read on cass n vice versa instead of no progress bein made between yu 2?

holy ****ing **** are yu playing like ass rake. worst part is that i dont even want to lynch yu today. but yu WONDER why ****** made a special untouchable level of *********** JUST for yu

Chaco

Never Logs In
I actually fully agree with that sentiment about a silent Sokr during Cassa getting grilled.

I find the irony behind Sokr's quick unvote on me after me getting called out upon mine by Rake odd, especially since Rake didn't touch it. If it was grimy enough to be picked upon in my case, why not his? Perhaps because he was falling into line with your accusation?

I can see a Sokr/Rake connect plausible.

Vote: Sokr
FoS: Rake

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also how irked you were I dropped my pursuit of Cassa is indicative of that as well, avenue for a mis-lynch being foiled..ehh, I don't like it. That's being presumptuous, but I agree with Semper right now on his regards to your play.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
man that semper hardbody vote looks really good right now. Won't lynch cass, sokr or kantrip.
I'm so down for a Kantrip lynch. Can we do that? :p

Wut. My absence during the hate on Cass? Chaco was throwing out basically everything that needed to be said into the thread. All I would've been posting about would be "Ya, chaco's right!" "Good point Chaco!" "Man, this chaco guy, he's so smart" and contributing absolutely nothing. I post when I think I have something to contribute.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I was speaking of Rake, not you. Also, what you say could be fall into line with what you mean anyways. Takes 4 to lynch, game splits into groups quickly, it'd be smart to play as you spoke of as scum, though. JS.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Gonna throw down my vote cause we've only got a couple hours left and I don't know if I can be back in here before deadline.

Vote Rake

Maybe my gut will be right about him this time.

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
i dont see the issue wit dark horse. his thought processesve been clear wrt sokr n rake n lack maliciousness. **** no @ lynching him n he needs to not be in the lynch pool right now

sokr dies today. past that ill take xatres for not giving a **** about lynching scum

**** no @ lynching rake...never thought id say this. his thought processes are awful bad n full of raketardation but theres bigger fish to fry. ive yet to see any reasoning against him that extends past "rake is a ****ing ******" which we all knew wuld happen comin into the game

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
i also hav NO interest in voting on a wagon comprised of ct cass n sokr. that jus looks like a recipe for failure. **** outta hear

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I could go for a xatres lynch. Better to lynch an inactive now before he becomes a bothersome unknown later on. I originally wanted to give him a chance to get in here, but he came in once to ask if we had questions for him and didn't end up answering any of those questions.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Gonna throw down my vote cause we've only got a couple hours left and I don't know if I can be back in here before deadline.

Vote Rake

Maybe my gut will be right about him this time.
:|

unvote vote sokr

your... gut?

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
lol

me n orbo discussed n were stickin wit sokr. wuld like to see a hammer soon considering deadlines 2day

gheb im not seein how creams switch is anything past null atm

Chaco

Never Logs In
Honestly, that feels almost too obvious to be true. But I guess it's not a bad plan to lynch either Rake or Sokr toDay. Or Xatres. Or Dark Horse.

:059:
I thought that at first too.

Kantrip

Kantplay
A lynch has been reached!

Votecount

Sokr [5] - Semper Hardbody, #HBC | Dark Horse, Chaco, Cream Team, Gheb_01
#HBC | Rake. [2] - Cassavetes, Sokr
Semper Hardbody [1] - #HBC | Rake.

Not voting: Xatres

Drool trailed down from the corner of Conker's mouth and onto his shoulder. He was slouched down in his chair with his mouth open and his leg hanging over the arm.

"Now that's... what I call... live... entertainment..." Conker began to writhe in his seat. "No I'm... I'm quite alright here, thanks... I can almost reach out and... no Mr. Caveman that won't... be necessary..."

Conker squirmed himself all the way around and onto his stomach. He reached out with both arms and made groping motions with his hands. As he did so, he leaned further and further off of his chair until-

CRASH!
His chair toppled over onto the floor and he awoke with a start. Groggily, he stood up, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry about that fellas, milk makes me sleepy. How long was I out f-" he stopped.

"Oh."

Almost everyone was out of their seats and standing up on the table. In the centre, a man was bound with ropes around his wrists and ankles. He was lying on his stomach while several others held him down. One held his head up by his hair. An apple had been shoved into his mouth to gag him.

"Well then. Close your eyes for a second and you miss everything."

Banjo the Bear walked over to Conker and handed him a shiny golden revolver.

"Oh. Thank you." Conker took the gun in his hands. "This makes things easy." He began pacing back and forth.

"Now, before I kill you..." Conker pointed the golden revolver directly at the man's face.

BANG!
Conker fired, embedding a golden bullet directly into James Bond's eye socket.

"Now that's what I call jumping the gun." Conker blew on the smoking barrel.

Sokr, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched!

"Aright, guess that's that problem solved. Time for a good old night of therapy at the Cock and Plucker. See ya round."

Conker strolled out of the room, and everyone else followed.

Night 1 Begins. Deadline is Saturday October 4th at 11:59pm CST.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I'm so accidentally good at looking scummy :p good luck town!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Donkey Kong was chilling in his jungle treehouse, lounging back in his bed and listening to some nostalgic tunes on his ghetto blaster.

*RUMBLE RUMBLE*

His stomach growled, urging him out of bed. He walked over to the refrigerator and opened the door. To DK's horror, the fridge had been completely emptied!

screeeeeeeeeeeeeeech

KNOCK KNOCK

CRASH!

Despite the strange noises coming from outside, Donkey Kong exited the treehouse. Leaping down from the tree, he landed on the jungle floor with a thud.

Wind was howling through the dark jungle air. DK shivered. He turned around and walked into the pitch blackness of his banana hoard. He felt for the light switch and flicked it up.

The light didn't turn on.

Suddenly, DK heard the sound of laughter. He turned around to bolt it out of the opening, but it was gone.

Donkey Kong dropped to all fours and ran in a random direction when...

...he slipped on a stray banana peel and hit his head, knocking him out cold.

Semper Hardbody, Vanilla Townie, was killed during the Night.

When everybody filed into the meeting room the next Day, they were down one more.

Day 2 Begins!

1. @ Cream Team Cream Team
2. @Xatres
5. @ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~
6. @ Chaco Chaco
7. @ Cassavetes Cassavetes
8. @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake
9. @ #HBC | Dark Horse #HBC | Dark Horse

Not voting: Cream Team, Xatres, Gheb_01, Chaco, Cassavetes, #HBC | Rake., #HBC | Dark Horse

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is October 12th at 11:59pm CST.

Top Bottom