• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kantplay Open Mafia: Rarefaction | Game Over!

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
sokr is likely just an idiot and therefre town.

Cream team uncertain of , dh moreso
He has been sheeping your thought process throughout the whole game. Are you admitting you're an idiot yourself?

You never responded to my #140

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
He didnt sheep the right thought process though ,so no, in fact he kinda made a intuitive leap on what i was doing

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

These two thought processes don't coincide well. You obviously disliked what you seen of him, but you're backing down on your own words right now. What does 'too easy' mean in this context and why is it scummy?
I'm not backing down though, cause i never said it was scummy just too easy, as in chaco's immidiate trnasition after seemingly no period on the matter should have taken from my perspective a longer time seeing as how invested he made himself look on that front.

Scummy would have been him just hoping off and refusing to elaborate or even being defensive about elaborting on why he was changing his read out of seemingly no where especially considering his read before that seemed pretty invested , it wasn't necessarily a scummy swap but the context of it and the context of chaco's reasoning to do so could have ben

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

moreso wht about his sheeping is telling, and why you do feel it tells more to that saide than the other ? Specifically how has sokr's sheeping been scummy over just agreeing with me , and if you think it's townie, then how is it more town sided ?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
He has been sheeping your thought process throughout the whole game. Are you admitting you're an idiot yourself?

You never responded to my #140
I've shared one opinion with him so far and I elaborated off of that opinion outside of what rake was saying. How is that sheeping someone all game?

Chaco

Never Logs In
We need more talking going on here, we're 170, now 171 posts into this game, with a lot of those being sign ups.

Semper Hardbody hasn't been around for ****, with Marshy liking posts...that's the presence I feel.

I need to see more before I fully decide anything, at this moment, the thing I like the least is that backpedal.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount

Sokr [3] - Semper Hardbody, Gheb_01, #HBC | Dark Horse
#HBC | Rake. [1] - Cream Team
Semper Hardbody [1] - #HBC | Rake.

Not voting: Xatres, Chaco, Sokr, Cassavetes

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is October 2nd at 11:59pm CST.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Chaco, Cassavetes, Gheb and Cream team make up my slight town/null town pool.

I've got a gut scum read on rake, but I always get that with rake, so I'm taking that with a grain of salt.

Not liking how marshy is liking a bunch of posts but not really posting.

Xat and DH are null to me.

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
so yure voting n agreein alongside 2 players yuve scumread @ various points

what da **** are yu doing in this game gheb?

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
i jus realized deadline is tomorrow n its clear this town has no ****ing direction but to ***** about inactives

@ Chaco Chaco
@ Cream Team Cream Team
@ Cassavetes Cassavetes

vote sokr when yu can. past that ill take xat but vastly prefer the former for informations sake. i give no ****s about any of yalls alignment atm but wit gheb losing his mind n losin focus for who knows the **** why i am forced to appeal to other ****** who wont play like complete lunatics

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sokr would be my preferred lynch from what we've got right now. Before deadline my vote will go there, unless something before then behooves me to vote elsewhere.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I dislike DH's little contributions though, when he comes in, it's like skirting an exchange. Nothing really more, and his unvote to near immediate revote of Sokr is..eh. Not particularly scummy, but it doesn't sit right.

@Xatres needs to do something though, because we have a prod-dodge from him and near nothing else. The way this game is set up too, scum lurking D1 makes it for a very viable course of action. Cause we then split into groups...

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Genuinely dissapointed that this game hasn't gone anywhere. I keep checking it and hoping that something will spark, but it's clear that people want to keep to themselves and continue to pretend like their top-secret reads are even worth a **** in the first place.

I'll go first to say that the lynch should be between Sokr and Rake, much preferring Rake. I don't think the two are scum together, but I do feel that either lynch will give us something more to work with, and if I can't manage to spearhead it to Rake as he continues to spout drivel with no intent of stopping anytime soon, I'll suffice with Sokr. The key difference between Sokr and Rake that I see is that Sokr is more concise about his points while you could probably put a deranged homeless man and rake next to each other and you wouldn't spot the difference. He's going on about points that he failed to substantiate only after being called out in it, and even then, it isn't much. Cream Team being adamant about Rake this whole phase will help me read him more.

Semper/Gheb need to figure out their problems, the way Gheb pushes on Semper right now isn't a Scum v Scum deal, but I do think one of them is likely to flip it. I would bet my money on Semper more than Gheb right now as I feel Gheb is seeing what I'm partially seeing from Semper, which is really obvious and coasting and ambiguous likes on posting while adding nothing.

Chaco is alright, DH is enigmatic.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
100% on board the rake + sokr tvs vibe. the problem is that sokr can easily just be playin ******.

i feel like semper is reeeeeally just tryna prove a point, and that on a rake scum or sokr town flip they absolutely deserve the noose.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
CT I honestly feel like Rake's far more likely to be the one playin ******. The way sokr handled the response to the pressure was HORRENDOUS, way worse than Rake's response.

I dislike DH's little contributions though, when he comes in, it's like skirting an exchange. Nothing really more, and his unvote to near immediate revote of Sokr is..eh. Not particularly scummy, but it doesn't sit right..
The difference was that I realized that my vote put Sokr at L-1, and I didn't want a quickhammer like a game that doesn't exist. After cass unvoted, I put my vote back on because that only put him at L-2

DH is enigmatic.
Explain

i feel like semper is reeeeeally just tryna prove a point, and that on a rake scum or sokr town flip they absolutely deserve the noose.
I can see where you're coming with this and I think it would be worth looking into if they do flip town.

@Xatres get in here

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
...yure saying that SOKR is the 1 to play ****** over rake?

yure full of **** gorf. rake does that regardless of alignment. what "point" am i tryna prove?

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
I'll go first to say that the lynch should be between Sokr and Rake, much preferring Rake. I don't think the two are scum together, but I do feel that either lynch will give us something more to work with, and if I can't manage to spearhead it to Rake as he continues to spout drivel with no intent of stopping anytime soon, I'll suffice with Sokr. The key difference between Sokr and Rake that I see is that Sokr is more concise about his points while you could probably put a deranged homeless man and rake next to each other and you wouldn't spot the difference. He's going on about points that he failed to substantiate only after being called out in it, and even then, it isn't much. Cream Team being adamant about Rake this whole phase will help me read him more.
WHAT THE ****!!

how is this scummy? i also like the lack of stance on cream team here. why waste evry1s time saying nothing of value? maybe thats the difference between yu n me

@#HBC | Gorf

cassavetes tryna make a dichotomy between me n gheb is GROSS. i agree wit yu that sokr v cass is svt. stop bein a ****ing dumbass n help me get sokr now n cass on a townflip

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
if kantrip was bein legit than it was sokr that singlehandedly brought the myriad of hate in dc vs marvel for... you guessed it, bein a ******. sokr is FAR more dumb vs scum than rake, and i aint sayin that rake ISNT playing ******, im just sayin his play leans more scummy.

the point you (were?) tryna make is that you dont need to post a lot of pointless bull**** to be productive. that you dont need to divulge every facet of your thought to be heard. that is, of course, if youre town. and hopefully, if thats the point youre tryna make, you also understand the importance of being readable.

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
100% on board the rake + sokr tvs vibe. the problem is that sokr can easily just be playin ******.

IF YU THINK RAKE V SOKR IS 110% SVT

WHY THE **** WULDNT YU JUS LYNCH THE OTHER ON A TOWNFLIP OF THE FIRST

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
id actually moreso say cass on a sokr scumflip, and i assume by the demeanor of your post you concur.

also yea i skimmed it the first time through but i just checked back @ that yu n gheb thing n it is reeeeeally grimy. @ Cassavetes Cassavetes how are you coming to the conclusion that its one of gheb or semp?

IF YU THINK RAKE V SOKR IS 110% SVT

WHY THE **** WULDNT YU JUS LYNCH THE OTHER ON A TOWNFLIP OF THE FIRST
i... plan to? i just wanna lobby the rake lynch cuz i think it has a higher chance of yielding a scumflip.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
ebwop

only the scum in sokr scumflip should be italicized, idk how the rest did lol

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
Semper/Gheb need to figure out their problems, the way Gheb pushes on Semper right now isn't a Scum v Scum deal, but I do think one of them is likely to flip it. I would bet my money on Semper more than Gheb right now as I feel Gheb is seeing what I'm partially seeing from Semper, which is really obvious and coasting and ambiguous likes on posting while adding nothing.

Chaco is alright, DH is enigmatic.
what horse****

what the **** does "need to figure out their problems" even mean? since WHEN did gheb go ANYWHERE near a svt situation?

thank yu for letting us kno that dhorse is enigmatic which tells us nothing. didnt yu JUST get at rake for sayin nothing? but yu keep it doing it yurself!

welcome to my ****list cass. yu wont be living past d2 shuld sokr flip town

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
i... plan to? i just wanna lobby the rake lynch cuz i think it has a higher chance of yielding a scumflip.
no. **** you

IF YU THINK CASS V SOKR IS SVT

YU LYNCH 1 N THEN DA OTHER CUZ YU HAV GUARANTEED SCUM

NOT **** OFF ONTO SOME OTHER ****** WHEN YU HAVE A SURE BET

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
every single player in this game outside of a couple hav played like complete dumbass chickens wit their heads cut off to the point i feel the need to intervene n stop the ***********

yu hav my attention. congratulations

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
o **** gorf my b i misread rake v sokr as svt as opposed to cass v sokr lol

THAT i wuld agree wit. rake i dont giv a **** about lynching without more of him vs cass

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
o idk how i feel bout sokr vs cass svt, what made you think i did? i said sokr vs rake

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
o no thats macs

we got like 2 and a half days

ill take another look at this later in life

Top Bottom