• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kantplay Open Mafia: Rarefaction | Game Over!

Kantrip

Kantplay
A lynch has been reached!

Group B

7. Cassavetes [2] - Chaco, Cream Team

Not voting: Cassavetes

Cassavetes, Mafia Goon, has been lynched!

The game continues!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount

Group A

5. Gheb_01 [1] - #HBC | Dark Horse
9. #HBC | Dark Horse [1] - Gheb_01

Not voting: #HBC | Red Ryu

Tree Stumps: Chaco, Cream Team

With 3 in the group it takes 2 votes to lynch.

Deadline is October 20th at 11:59pm CST.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

/brofist @ Chaco Chaco
I want your's and @ Chaco Chaco 's input on this.

I am good at being able to contribute and make myself town, not sure much making the right choice. I have read the whole thread, I would hammer DH right now if I had to. But I want input on Gheb scum. How he reacted to Marshy about Cass scum is what really is making me rethink this.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I looked at it in that light and while I want Gorf's opinion too, from the look of it Gheb is scummier of the two. I think Sempr got offed because of his dead on reads on Cass and luring suspicion on gheb

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I'd also like to point out that gheb only started saying cass was scum after it was obvious that he wouldn't have to actually push for cass: He started saying it around the same time he as pushing for rake (a guy whose lynch was very likely), and rake's lynch was followed by rarefaction, which meant that he and cass would be put in separate groups and gheb could instead spend his time focusing on the people in his group. It looks like him attempting to create some distance without having to actually follow through with what he's saying.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Gotta admit y'all got the harder group fo sho.

anyways, I think DH is right pri much.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yea readin back i think it's gheb

cass' backpedal on his "surefire semper vs gheb svt" stance is awful, and to be frank gheb has hardly scratched the surface of this game. a lot of his play consists of bitchin about activity, or scumminess of everybody. cass' handling of dh and vice versa does NOT look like svs, especially when cass was pushin n pushin n pushin for em to talk. in my mind a scummate would be more responsive n work to alleviate his scummates distaste of his play so that he doesn't feel the need to bus em. dh didn't budge, n cass continued to use that as fuel to post stuff.

Kantrip

Kantplay
A lynch has been reached!

Group A

5. Gheb_01 [2] - #HBC | Dark Horse, #HBC | Red Ryu
9. #HBC | Dark Horse [1] - Gheb_01

Tree Stumps: Chaco, Cream Team

Flip coming in a bit.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Gheb_01, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched!

#HBC | Dark Horse and Cassavetes,
Mafia Goons, win!

Game Over!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Shoulda been more forefront this game but marshy asked me to hold back and talk more through and to him, but whatevs

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
why? so we could die faster?

THANK YU scumteam for freein me

word @ my ****** chaco n cream dunkin cass

rake stop tryna read me yure about as bad as it comes wen it comes to doing so. was glad to see yu get bodied

**** xatres slap em on the blacklist

dh good **** son

SWAG OUT!!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah sorry I ****ed up in Lylo I was rethinking my turn read on Gheb with that flip and got trigger happy when others agreed with me.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
btw

we hav some bull**** meta standards flyin round this *****. mother****ers were throwin my name out n votin me d1 cuz "oh **** marshys lurking!" but when xat doesnt do **** itz cool cuz itz xat n he never does ****

was gonna mention this ingame but i knew hos wuld call me scummy (deflecting!) for it so i kept my mouth shut but i mean **** guys if yure gonna hold a ***** accountable for some **** do it across the damn board than some shallowass expectations borne of meta

n no im not pointing this out jus cuz it happened to me here this has happened over other games wit other players to the point where metas that are complete jokes are allowed to fly cuz...reasons. lets stop giving ******* passes for *********** n start bodyin em instead til they either learn or get the **** out this room. go full tyrant in this *****

#hbc

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Also the reason my interactions with Cass were weird was because this is a terrible game for bussing. Had that not been the case I would have probably came at him a lot more.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll probably post a few thoughts at some point.

My effort as a mod dropped as a result of the state of the game. My apologies if anyone cared about the flavour or anything.

If anyone has thoughts on how the game/setup/players/modding went, I'd love to hear it. Thanks for playing!

Top Bottom