• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol at Level 9 Snake's main. I was hoping he'd beat someone (or take a game haha), but his mindgames against anther were enough.

****ing hilarious he didnt place last though.

Keep reppin Kentucky, Snake!

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
Was waiting for the shout out thread but yeah I was the Level 9 Snake.
wow i like this so much. good **** in pools, sorry i tried to time us out on green greens, and the way you took anther to one stock was great. it was awesome when you mind gamed him into dying from pirate ship.

Level 9 Snake

Smash Rookie
wow i like this so much. good **** in pools, sorry i tried to time us out on green greens, and the way you took anther to one stock was great. it was awesome when you mind gamed him into dying from pirate ship.
No problem, you gotta do what you gotta do to win. Reason why I will be dropping snake for MK.
I dealt with anther so good cause I was on Jokers wii. No johns but he got lucky like a ***** on pirate ship with all the bombs aiming at me. We got that **** on tape.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
No problem, you gotta do what you gotta do to win. Reason why I will be dropping snake for MK.
I dealt with anther so good cause I was on Jokers wii. No johns but he got lucky like a ***** on pirate ship with all the bombs aiming at me. We got that **** on tape.
don't play mk, stick with snake, you'll get better
if you only play on joker's wii

anyway, what will you do if mk gets banned?

Level 9 Snake

Smash Rookie
don't play mk, stick with snake, you'll get better
if you only play on joker's wii

anyway, what will you do if mk gets banned?
I would probably quit cause I don't wanna play a game with scrubs. Only scrubs ban things, Sirlin said so. I would just die of embarrassment if the cool street fighter kids saw me with you scrub losers!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Good thing you can never technically be 'seen' with us. ;)

also, it's funny how even CPU's realize mk is the best option and are switching to him lol

Top Bottom