• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

Nicole

Smash Champion
I think it would have been much funnier if everyone had just reacted with total indifference to Fino saying he wasn't coming.

@Nicole: I just thought you should know Wichita is going to probably run a train on you. This might be distressing news but I will remind you that we are all trained professionals.
whatever i lol'd. Hell ill probably hop on as the kaboost.

st louis isnt leaving till 6 ish so i think were guna miss the skating.
I don't even know what "run a train on" means, but if Legan is going to be the "kaboost" which is another word that's not in my vocabulary, I'm already excited.

Also, Stealth and Anther should team in totally unrelated news.

ALSO, St. Louis can still do the high jump, it's open 24/7!

(it's "caboose" Legan, you're a ****in' ****** :psycho:)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Lain, Judge, and Anther need your help guys!

Apparently, Lain got into a car accident on the way to the venue and his car is totaled. Their options are 1) Someone picks them up and takes them to the venue (they are stranded 3 hours away), 2) They call their parents to see if someone can drive 6 hours to get them, and 3) Me and Epic drive 6 hours, pick them up, and go to a tournament that we weren't intending on going to anyways.

So I just want to see if option #1 is even available. Come on guys, MI smashers need your help here.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol lets figure it out when we arrive. also KC is heading out now. cyall in a while. GET......... awww noone cares about KC anyways ;)

that sucks about michigan.... if i wasnt coming from the other direction i would go help them.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
]Lain, Judge, and Anther still need your help guys!

Apparently, Lain got into a car accident on the way to the venue and his car is totaled. Their options are 1) Someone picks them up and takes them to the venue (they are stranded 3 hours away), 2) They call their parents to see if someone can drive 6 hours to get them, and 3) Me and Epic drive 6 hours, pick them up, and go to a tournament that we weren't intending on going to anyways.

So I just want to see if option #1 is even available. Come on guys, MI smashers need your help here.
They are stuck at a hotel about 2-3 hours from the venue, in Illinois. They need someone to pick them up. Turns out that Me/Epic, Vayseth/Omni, and Yes have all tried to get out there... but we've failed. **** keeps getting in the way and we seriously need some help to get them to the tournament!

Also, on the way back, if anybody can drop them off remotely close to MI on Sunday or something then we can handle the rest from there.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
where in illinios? if its near me I could give them a ride there tomorrow morning but not all the way back on sunday

btw I hope that registering tomorrow is alright

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
120 W Stevenson Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350-9693 That's where Lain, Anther and Judge are right now. If you go get em Ripple, check ur AiB Mail. I think their numbers are they (someone send u their number)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
**** thats 2 and a half hous away from me. I don't think I could pick them up, but if they could somehow make it down to springfield by tomorrow at 7, I could take them from here

or at least somewhere within an hour of springfield

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Hey would it be cool if me, judge, anther, and lain arrive about 3 o'clock maybe a little earlier since they had this crash and I'm their only ride?

yeah scratch that

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Seriously guys? There are 3 top level smashers, some of the best in the entire Midwest, abandoned only a few hours away from the venue after getting into a car accident... and nobody is willing to help them out? Instead, a MI smasher is going to have to drive 12+ hours just to pick them up and come back without even attending the tournament at all.

This is just ridiculous.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Seriously guys? There are 3 top level smashers, some of the best in the entire Midwest, abandoned only a few hours away from the venue after getting into a car accident... and nobody is willing to help them out? Instead, a MI smasher is going to have to drive 12+ hours just to pick them up and come back without even attending the tournament at all.

This is just ridiculous.
hey, I was up until 1:30 in the morning trying to find any possible way I could get or they could come down anywhere near me and have me drive them. I was looking for greyhound buses and amtrak trains that ran remotely close to here and was talking with anther about what he wanted to do.

the best thing I came up with was that they bring a cab down to springfield and I would take them to the tournament/pay for all the gas/ and pay their way into the tournament. I was willing to pay for everything but my parents were absolutely strict about not driving to go get them.

he seemed to like the last idea and said he would call me back, but he never did. unless anther calls me and gets down here here magically within the next 1.5 hours. they're not going

and now I've only had <4 hours of sleep

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Ripple aside, I'm extremely disappointed in the MW-W.

Actually Ripple is MW-E. So MW-W sucks.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
I am surprised

Anther is in grand finals waiting on winner of Affinity and Joker.

Lain and Judge didnt get in top 3 I guess. Go Anther!
thanks for the update.
gj joker for top3 (yay iowa)

edit: Wow i just read a few pages back. That's a terrible situation for you guys that got in the wreck, I hope everyone is alright. It sounds like Midwest West peeps didn't immediately come pick u up... what's up with that? Did you call Andrew (ASC)?

It seems odd that the response to people being in a car accident is **** Midwest West.

Top Bottom