• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
You know what would be fun?

If this somehow got spread around as false information and other websites started to connect Star Fox Zero to Donkey Kong and King K. Rool, and then somehow relate that back to Smash.

TropicalBreeze

Smash Apprentice
Croc fact of the Day: until around 4,000 years ago, fully terrestrial crocodiles called mekosuchus lived on south pacific islands. It's believed that they were made extinct by humans, but the official jury is out.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This is hilarious. This probably means the article author has very little Nintendo knowledge. :laugh:

:231:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think what it means is that another game is going to be announced in the future in the DKC franchise starring King K Rool

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Y'know what. Probably

I never heard of DK Jungle Climber but that's apparently it's plot

Speaking of Xananab, I loved his use of The Name Game in his dialogue. "Evil evil bo-bevil" and "thank you thank you bo-bank you" were highlights. Probably the main redeeming feature of that game.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Could make some stupid sense out of this: K. Rool steals Xananab's technology to travel in space and conquer other planets less infested with primates.Years pass, the Kremlings become a conquering militaristic race in the Starfox universe led by the succesor Klingon K. Rool.

Last edited:
Could make some stupid sense out of this: K. Rool steals Xananab's technology to travel in space and conquer other planets less infested with primates.Years pass, the Kremlings become a conquering militaristic race in the Starfox universe led by the succesor Klingon K. Rool.
I wonder how many G-diffusers it would take to lift K. Rool's heft.

IMainKingKRool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NYEH_HEH_HEH
I'm a little disappointed at how hilariously fake that Shovel Knight leak from a couple pages back is, actually...besides K. Rool, Shovel Knight is the only character that would generate legitimate hype for me. Too bad he's beyond unlikely, but hey. Still pretty confident in K. Rool.
Also Kremlings in space is a wonderful idea. Would be an interesting basis for the Bowser--K. Rool crossover combo as well: Super Mario Galaxy 3, with the Kongs as playable characters and the two reptilian kings as compound villains!
doesn't sound quite as cool when I type it out loud

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Would K.Rool have allied with General Scales along the way? Perhaps making General Scales as well as the rest of the sharpclaw army part of the Kremling Krew?

Last edited:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
So, I was thinking: What if there was a Donkey Kong Country game where you went through time? Think about it: It could be about K.Rool gaining/building something that lets him travel through time, and he teams up with his ancestors to defeat DK once and for all. At the end of the stages, you'd fight one of his ancestors, like prehistoric could be the K.Rex, Medieval could be K.Night, and future could be K.Rome)
I'm just saying, it'd be a cool idea.

So, I was thinking: What if there was a Donkey Kong Country game where you went through time? Think about it: It could be about K.Rool gaining/building something that lets him travel through time, and he teams up with his ancestors to defeat DK once and for all. At the end of the stages, you'd fight one of his ancestors, like prehistoric could be the K.Rex, Medieval could be K.Night, and future could be K.Rome)
This sounds like a good idea. Doubt it'll happen, but still.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Wow! A time-traveling Donkey Kong Country adventure! I'd LOVE to see it happen! Still, sounds like something Rare would have considered had they stayed with Nintendo.

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
A DK game that involves time travel may have the potential to be the best in the series. Not just because time travel is a kool subject, since the setting can be anywhere a major event in history took place, and not just limited to DK island or Krocidile Isle (Although they should still be part of the game for a few worlds). The level designers could show their creativity at the max, with level ideas like fighting Genghis K. Han in Ancient Asia, or K. Roolius Ceaser in a Kolleseum , Robo Kroc in a Kremling-infested future, or something else that would not happen in an ordinary DK game. Also, if they get Wise or Kirkhope to return for the musical score you can bet it will be the best sound track in a DK game probably ever. Darn it, ow I want a new DK game even more. :p

NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
Well, United Statians isn't a word.

Regardless.

Here's a question.

What would you do if Dixie Kong was chosen but was a complete love letter to fans? For bonus points, she comes with an awesome stage.
I'd be over the moon, dissapointed there isn;t K Rool but really happy that there is a DK character.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Well, United Statians isn't a word.

Regardless.

Here's a question.

What would you do if Dixie Kong was chosen but was a complete love letter to fans? For bonus points, she comes with an awesome stage.
I'd...actually be cool with that. PLEASE, no one try to kill me but....I actually support Dixie Kong just a TAD more than King K. Rool for Smash. So...I'd be pretty darn hyped.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of Xananab, I loved his use of The Name Game in his dialogue. "Evil evil bo-bevil" and "thank you thank you bo-bank you" were highlights. Probably the main redeeming feature of that game.
You know, I found that to be the worst part of the game. :laugh: I keep wishing that K. Rool had just eaten the annoying little git!

Also Kremlings in space is a wonderful idea.
I actually used to think about this as a result of the Future Fun Land courses in Diddy Kong Racing... Because of Krunch being part of that game's roster, that remains as close as any Kremling has ever gotten to travelling to the final frontier.

Zeth444

Smash Apprentice
Take the continental talk elsewhere guys. Unless you want to discuss how crocodilians inhabit every human inhabited continent except Europe.
Thats How
Edit: Thats crocodiles world distribution. Please note they are in every single one of The 5 continents but Europe
image.jpg

Last edited:

Zeth444

Smash Apprentice
You only have a map of crocodiles. Crocodilians include alligators, gharials, caimans, and several extinct relatives. Here's a world map of all living crocodilians.

Notice how they're restricted to warmer places; this naturally excludes modern Europe and modern Antarctica.
I see no european Crocodilians in your map, só I think my tese is still valid. Althought the pirate crocodiles could go There if they wanted.

Last edited:

ThePhenomTaker

Smash Cadet
this would be bad if any indie characters get into super smash bros i guess the series will be Destroyed and the smashers leaving super smash bros but thats why people should vote for characters that are not indie like for example King K.Rool since hes just a regular character owned by nintendo also can be playable in Super Smash Bros if he ever gets chosen from the ballot

Zeth444

Smash Apprentice
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/super-...ht-runbow-and-more-dlc-possibly-leaked-477203

Someone actually had to make an article on this...

SOMEONE HAD TO MAKE AN ARTICLE ON THIS:facepalm:

You expected otherwise from non-gaming savvy people?
Good!!! Let them jinx it!! I wouldn't mind Shovel Knight, but I'm not "all in" for him. King K. RoOl all day ery day!
If this is true, I may Rest In Peace. Time to Change my testament. "I SHALL be buried with The following Nintendo products: New 3DS, a copy of Super Smash Bros 3DS with all DLC's downloaded, if not possible, only download Shovel Knight and Roy, and a Shovel Knight Amiibo. If my desires are not attended, I WILL come back to haunt and course every one that main Shovel Knight."

Yet, I think it is not true and Im not sure about how good would that be to Smash.

Last edited:

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord

this image ruins the leak completely

The font is wrong (at least it looks like it) and shovel knight is listed twice.

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I'm back from muy little trip to New York, it was pretty cool and I bought myself a Pac-Man Amiibo. (How can people live in this unbreathable place?)

Anyway, anything related to our beloved King during those last 5 days?

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm back from muy little trip to New York, it was pretty cool and I bought myself a Pac-Man Amiibo. (How can people live in this unbreathable place?)

Nope, still waiting for the inevitable revelation that is the September 30 patch.

Then the end of the ballot. :3

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord

more butt butt things, no K. Rool things.:c

Last edited:

Zynux

Smash Lord
Even though the Ballot ends soon I'm not sure I believe we will get any official word or "results" about it during that time.

Top Bottom