• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

the101

Smash Journeyman
Outside Bandai Namco Studios with Binoculars...
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738
Just a general request to a lot of you:
Plese don't insult (in any way) other characters, like Shovel Knight, Bandana Dee or Paper Mario, for example.
There are a lot of people who love those characters and there are also people who love them and K. Rool. Like me, for example.
Everytime someone says something like "There is no reason to vote Shovel Knight" I just want to punch him in the face, because liking a character is already reason enough.

Sure, Shovel Knight might not become a character in Smash, due to obvious reasons, but the people who like him still can request and hope for him, so that he will be considered.

I feel like, as soon as some characters threaten to be more requested than K. Rool, a few people here almost scream angainst this character, just because he could be ranked higher than K. Rool.

Of course, I don't want to stop you to say things like "Shovel Knight never got a realese in Japan, so his chances are ver low.", but plese stop to say things like "People are stupid to vote Shovel Knight!"
Or a even better example: "Paper Mario? Not ANOTHER Mario! We already have enough!!"
People who want Paper Mario apparently don't think Mario has enough (or too many) reps. (I think Mario could get one or two charcters, with out being too many, if other series like Donkey Kong and Metroid get newcomers.)

And sure, you can still say your opinion, I just think there are better ways to do that, without insulting other people/characters in any way.
(By the way, I think on here it's still okay, in most cases. I'm just afraid that it could be getting worse.)
You sir are good people, mainly because you show openness for multiple different characters and take the feelings of others into consideration. There's nothing more unnecessary as claiming "my character is better than your character". There are no wrong choices.
I myself am in the convenient position where all of my choices are within the top requests. Do I want King K. Rool to become playable? Absolutely. However, I also am voting/rooting for Captain Toad, Dixie Kong, Impa, Skull Kid, Ridley (although I'm beginning to think it's a wasted vote -_-), Wolf O'Donnell, Bandana Waddle Dee, Sceptile, Blaziken, Poo, Ice Climbers, Roy, Shantae, Shovel Knight, and so on. Ultimately, regardless of who gets in, I think I'll be happy about the inclusion.

Last edited:

Sponge

Smash Journeyman
I just noticed Playtonic Games posted a picture for getting Banjo-Kazooie in Smash. I sent them a private message asking them to please do the same with King K. Rool. I suggest my fellow Kuttthroats do the same. We need all the support we can get.

https://www.facebook.com/playtonicgames

bellboy64

Smash Journeyman
Just in case, I hope you know I didn't actually mean that. :p
Also, hello, Bellboy.
Oh I knew. I was being snarky.

Hey, man. Small world, eh?

Edit:
Is not any vote for a character other than K Rool wasted? :p

(This is where I really need that Gators Gonna Gate Gif)
Dude, I can only bring sexy back so quickly!

Edit2: Edit Harder- And I keep forgetting K. Rool has 3 fingers and a thumb like most abominations. Rectifying now... (I'll animate the tail when I'm done everywhere else. It's gotta have swag, y'know.)

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Yeah, the Japanese got it lucky. They've gotten pretty much everything first that's DK-related. The only exception was King of Swing (they got it like a week or two after the US got it, even though it was ANNOUNCED for them first).

They even got Tropical Freeze a week before we did.
I just realised that soon we can actually get DK: Jungle Climber on Wii U's Virtual Console too... not the best of the games starring K. Rool (even though I really like this game), but it's already something for his image with the young public.

Dreaming very high, even Donkey Kong Barrel Blast and Mario Super Sluggers could be released at eShop sometime..(don't actually believe there are demand for them, though) but those games, at least, can be playable with Wii U's backward compatibility.

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
K. Rool is one of the last iconic Nintendo characters not yet in Smash and the one I think I'll support the most besides some vets. Of all the first party newcomers I definitely think he is the most likely.

PKFreeze89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Scizor711
3DS FC
4742-5952-7792
You sir are good people, mainly because you show openness for multiple different characters and take the feelings of others into consideration. There's nothing more unnecessary as claiming "my character is better than your character". There are no wrong choices.
I myself am in the convenient position where all of my choices are within the top requests. Do I want King K. Rool to become playable? Absolutely. However, I also am voting/rooting for Captain Toad, Dixie Kong, Impa, Skull Kid, Ridley (although I'm beginning to think it's a wasted vote -_-), Wolf O'Donnell, Bandana Waddle Dee, Sceptile, Blaziken, Poo, Ice Climbers, Roy, Shantae, Shovel Knight, and so on. Ultimately, regardless of who gets in, I think I'll be happy about the inclusion.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Why is Daisy of all characters high up there?

Toe-to-toe with Rool, even. I don't remember other surveys placing her that high.

Last edited:

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
There's no limit to how many times you can vote. It's probably just a couple of guys voting for her.

Joining the Daisy hate bandwagon.
But seriously, why is Daisy so high up there? I know Reddit houses all kinds of people, but she's literally been an alt for Peach for years now. I still don't think Rosalina should be in Smash 4.
the bots took over.....daisy jumped up a few hundred vote within a min.

k rool and isaac were battling for the top,at first isaac was winning but then k rool surpassed him by about 20 votes.

but now bots are sabatoging it.

blujay1524

Smash Cadet
Joining the Daisy hate bandwagon.
But seriously, why is Daisy so high up there? I know Reddit houses all kinds of people, but she's literally been an alt for Peach for years now. I still don't think Rosalina should be in Smash 4.
Well Sakurai has been in the habit of making alt costumes playable...

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
the bots took over.....daisy jumped up a few hundred vote within a min.

k rool and isaac were battling for the top,at first isaac was winning but then k rool surpassed him by about 20 votes.

but now bots are sabatoging it.
There are no bots. You're allowed to vote multiple times. Please, please don't jump to conclusions and start bashing the Daisy fanbase. It's just a few guys voting for her over and over again. Polls like this should be disregarded entirely.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Why is Daisy at the top?

Tumblr. Tumblr spamming is why.

Because somehow, a character who got rescued once then cast aside to play soccer is a better strong female character than one who trekked across multiple perilous islands to save her boyfriend and clan leader (twice), not to mention her own island.

Last edited:

IMainKingKRool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NYEH_HEH_HEH
Can I just say--I would be over the moon for Shovel Knight, but I have doubts about his chances. And that's all I have to say about it.

Back to kuhrool, that poll is a prime example of why we shouldn't put too much trust into those polls outside of "K. Rool is a big name". Daisy actually surpassed the King as of my voting, and we all know not that many people are voting for her.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Not sure where you are all getting at, K Rool leads the poll as of right now, about 200 votes above Daisy unless someone else is counter spamming.

This will never end, will it? The polls, the leaks, the everything.

Top Bottom