• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Inklings getting in wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but I'd be more than a little upset that we get yet another character who feels like an advertisement.
If Inklings get in, then the "mii costumes deconfirm characters" thing will be quashed once and for all, and seeing how there's several ballot winners and we will be getting AT LEAST three characters, that's all the more chance of K. Rool.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
I can understand that Xzsmmc, I would rather have K.Rool before Inklings. But they do make sense since they are extremely popular right now. I find it interesting that Sakurai said all DLC characters after Ryu would be fanservice but like you say, Inklings feel like an advertisement, however Nintendo can get away with it since so many people would want Inklings in Smash so they can claim it as fanservice.
I know. Just kind of bothers me that they haven't existed for even a year, and yet we've been trying to get a character in who definitely should have been in Brawl and has been around for over 20 years.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the Inklings are a bad choice. Its more that Splatoon is hot right now, which I think is a big contributor to them getting in. Still, at least they'll hurt the 'costume=non playable' argument.

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
King K. Rool makes the most sense as the last ballot chracter, not as the first. Inklings are a good way to start building up hype, then you excalate with someone like Wolf, and finally you end everything with a bang, releasing the Kremling King in Smash.

Always save the best fireworks for the end of the show :^)

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
I thought we already have confirmation that Stealth is just piggybacking off of Roger?

Either way, I feel like their potential news is independent of the Ballot, just based off of the notion that it's not about a Ballot winner. After watching that GameXplain video, I do have to agree that it lines up very well with Inklings, both in terms of timeline (that's 5 months of development right there) and due to the hints we've received so far (not a character that necessarily won, but isn't surprising). There's also a very valid point in there that was said, where Nintendo didn't really question whether Splatoon would be big or not. Its popularity didn't slowly rise, it was instant hype by many fans, which leads me to believe that if Inkling is in, development started very shortly after Splatoon's release.

That being said, even if the Inkling is in, it's important not to panic, due to the following:
- There's still more slots.
- If the rumour is true, it means that the Ballot characters are still to be revealed. For all we know, they will probably be revealed in the same Direct.
- If the Inkling shows up, the Mii costume theory is out the window.
- King K. Rool is a great feature to keep on lock-down, and an ideal finisher to a Direct IMO, while Inklings are a great way to build up hype.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Oh yes, the gangbuster that was Donkey Kong Jr. Math.
Is it crazy that I'd love to see a new DK series stage based on DK Jr. Math? You could have the numbers and such occasionally appear, and could knock them into each other for an effect similar to the Dr. Kawashima Assist Trophy. :laugh:

If Inklings get in, then the "mii costumes deconfirm characters" thing will be quashed once and for all, and seeing how there's several ballot winners and we will be getting AT LEAST three characters, that's all the more chance of K. Rool.
That's how I'm looking at it, too. It makes sense.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
A good portion of Nintendo fans nowadays are too young to remember when DKC was a big series, which I think leads to attitudes like that. DK was basically relegated to gimmicky experiments and Mario spinoffs for a decade, so its not too surprising people don't know that back in the day, DKC was huge. Hell, look at this:

This was a PAL region promo that had a SNES as well as DKC1 and Mario Allstars. Look at how much focus DK got compared to Mario. It's a bit surreal comparing something like this to the present climate.
Off topic, but this is an Australian exclusive SNES console bundle, pretty hard to come by and they sell for $1k+ easily, Aussie $$$. There's an even rarer set which includes a yellow and green electronic diary, pretty much identical, aside from a pic of the diary on the front.

Here is another one and my personal favourite:

They both look amazing, I like how there is a kremling on the Pirate Pak
Back when Donkey Kong was literally held in the same spotlight as Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon. Heck they even had a tv show of it like we all know.

I looked at that Miiverse post…

It reminded me as to why I’m glad they console banned me, everyone there is an idiot…
And don't even get me started on the god darn administrators there, ugh.
Strangely enough, Donkey Kong 64 is my favorite Donkey Kong game to this date. I thought it was amazing and full of content when I first got it. I still think it's one of the best collect-a-thons I've played.

Anyone else remember the "GET OUT!" voice in Angry Aztec? S*** scared my brothers and I when we were young.
Donkey Kong 64 is probably the most underrated DK game in the series, I loved the collectathon even though some of the mini games were a pain in the butt, I loved the bosses however and K. Rool pretty much owned the role as the main villain of the story with all his cut scenes and stuff. I liked the wooden guns you used too and Grant Kirkhope was great with his music for the game as well.

That voice was the reason I never went into that temple as a kid, I always made sure it was my last lol.

My favorite DK game too. I finished twice after leaving it for too many years guarded in a closet, one reason being not knowing what to do at a young age, but after re-discovering how to do things and ACTUALLY EXPLORE in it, I got the gist of it and went all the way with it. But so glad in actually completing 101%. So much fun with the characters, the levels, the gameplay, the collectables (Yes, believe it or not, I didn't mind them as much as others, but I understand why people though bad of them. It just made it more LENGHTY, that's all), and the music. Everything about it is so enjoyable. Didn't dissapoint and glad to be able to go throught it all. So WORTH IT.

Hopefully there's other games of Nintendo in the same vein like that. Too much 2D with Indies, and the very company itself too count that a full-pledge 3D adventure would be a VERY welcomed addition on these days.

Besides, it was the game where the idea of K.Rool being a badass-fun-evil-villain-character got started for me. It holds a special place with me.

I mean, how can you forget things like-

:bowser:
Same here.

MrMacBeth

Smash Rookie
King K. Rool makes the most sense as the last ballot chracter, not as the first. Inklings are a good way to start building up hype, then you excalate with someone like Wolf, and finally you end everything with a bang, releasing the Kremling King in Smash.

Change Wolf for Isaac & you might be right ;)

As for which character will be revealed first, I have to say, in my opinion, all of them will be showcased at the same time in order to put a definitive end to the "ballot era". Moreover, it would make more sense to:
1) present all the characters coming from the fan support as such.
2) build more hype before Christmas.

Last edited:

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
If it ends up being Inkling, then okay. As long as we get King K. RoOl in one of those empty slots, it doesn't matter. Personally, I hope they save the most hype-worthy character for last.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I thought we had Roger saying that Stealth was just bandwagoning what he was saying, or something similar, therefore we shouldn't add what Stealth is saying into the equation. Meaning that an unsurprising Nintendo character reveal, likely about Smash, is just as likely K. Rool as Inklings, as both of these things are fairly hype (even if I think Inklings can be saved til Smash 5) and both would be expected, so to speak. Or something else entirely.

Since Stealth was the one saying it felt like they weren't ballot related, I'm going to ignore that for the moment.

Granted, I take all leaks with a grain of salt as you should, but on the other hand, RogersBase is a pretty cool guy and wouldn't throw his reputation under the bus like that. Though I suppose anything's possible.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Only tangibly related, but I really hope Splatoon's sales shows Nintendo the value of actually advertising you stuff. Seriously, I swear the reason a masterpiece like F-Zero GX failed was because there were literally no advertisements for it.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
If it ends up being Inkling, then okay. As long as we get King K. RoOl in one of those empty slots, it doesn't matter. Personally, I hope they save the most hype-worthy character for last.
I just hope we don't have to wait too long for that last character.

T-Hell

Smash Lord

Yeah, that's one way to see it, but the thing is another way too see that would be something like "Wow, if Inklings are the first Ballot characters, I don't even feel motivated enough to see the others".

Burruni

Smash Hero
Only tangibly related, but I really hope Splatoon's sales shows Nintendo the value of actually advertising you stuff. Seriously, I swear the reason a masterpiece like F-Zero GX failed was because there were literally no advertisements for it.

Tell me about it.

James Phillips

Smash Journeyman
I mean, there's not much else to do, so what's the harm. We literally spend every minute in here pondering what-ifs anyway.
There's a difference between pondering what-ifs and saying "GUIS MY DAD WHO WORKS FOR NINTENDO TOLD ME OTTO FROM ROCKET POWER IS GONNA BE THE NEXT DLC CHARACTER!".

The harm in believing leaks or rumors is that there's a good chance you'll be let down in the end.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
There's a difference between pondering what-ifs and saying "GUIS MY DAD WHO WORKS FOR NINTENDO TOLD ME OTTO FROM ROCKET POWER IS GONNA BE THE NEXT DLC CHARACTER!".

The harm in believing leaks or rumors is that there's a good chance you'll be let down in the end.
You get the same result from pondering what-ifs and getting your hopes up due to group hype. And I'm fairly sure no one is taking what RogersBase is saying as irrefutable fact. Anyone who's been here long enough knows never to believe any leaks or rumors at face value.

James Phillips

Smash Journeyman
You get the same result from pondering what-ifs and getting your hopes up due to group hype. And I'm fairly sure no one is taking what RogersBase is saying as irrefutable fact. Anyone who's been here long enough knows never to believe any leaks or rumors at face value.
Fair enough.

Still, literally everyone can say that they know who the next dlc character is. What makes RogerBase so special, he was a product demonstrator for Nintendo at one point?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Considering everything has been thrown into a tizzy of misinformation by the usual potpourri of crazies and skeptics, I figured I'd throw together a simple fact sheet to help clear up confusion in this thread.

What Happened:

--Roger tweeted first, late on Oct. 5, that he received "exciting Nintendo news." He later elaborated that the news was "an 8-9 on a hype scale," "would be coming in the next two weeks," and "we'd know when we see it." He does not mention Smash, but never says it is not Smash-related.

--Stealth tweets later the next morning, saying he knows the next Smash character, that it's coming "soon," clarified as "next two weeks" as well. He says this is a Nintendo newcomer that he doesn't think "won the ballot," but is "the character who makes a whole lot of sense for a whole lot of reasons." He elaborates that this character is "a big deal," is not "a clone or a disappointment" or "shocking." He refuses to comment on the character's gender.

--Stealth made tweets saying "If the character were Shantae, Shovel Knight or Wolf, I'd have hung myself by now," as well as that "the character would have eventually made it into Smash." He later deleted both comments.

--The same afternoon, TheRealZef comments that "Smash is about to make social media go insane" and to "get hype because everyone's about to be happy." He comments that "he hopes it doesn't leak so people can go insane," and that "Stealth isn't the only one who knows about this." He says that "he doesn't think this character won the ballot," but rather than because of the character's identity, he says it's because "otherwise they wouldn't be ready just two weeks after it closed."

--Before clamming up, Zef clarifies that "he doesn't think it can leak unless the person with the info decides to spill" and that all he can say on the matter is "connections with connections." Of note, another guy, Aversy_Tweets, says "he knows and knows Roger knows," but is confident the latter will keep quiet.

--Later still, Roger gets exasperated with fanatics harassing him on Twitter just because of him saying "Cool Nintendo news in two or so weeks," saying "It's cool news, mind you, but the hype drought has made people crazy."

--He makes a facetious post saying "OMG ROGER KNOWS ALL BALLOT WINNERS AND ISN'T TELLING," saying that if he did, that would be a 10/10 for hype. In the process, he favorites a bunch of stuff from Stealth and Zef, who are also laughing at the fan overreaction online.

--All the while, head Smashboards mod Warchamp is making posts to Roger and Stealth, making fun of the fanatics. His jokes are mostly Inkling-related..."HE SAID DROUGHT, DROUGHT = NO WATER, WATER = INKLINGS!"

The Participants:

--Roger worked at Nintendo years ago and runs the Japan Time podcast. He has had his roots in the gaming industry for a long time now, and has undoubtedly made a handful of connections along the way. I've only seen a few of his videos, but Roger is a big fan of Lanky Kong (passively supports "DK Rep" getting in the game), and people have been saying he's a big Inklings fan too (which I haven't heard a source for, but can buy).

--Stealth is a "Video Game Enthusiast" who has made legitimate statements before, about occurrences at a private Splatoon event he got to attend with other big game media names. I don't have the source in front of me, but apparently he spilled that there would be a surprise Nintendo Direct early last April, which there was despite no expectation of one. He has trolled GameFAQs before under the name of RPGrinder, and has posted on Twitter that he voted for "K. Rool, Inklings, Isaac, Malo and Andy."

--I have no idea who this Zef guy is. He has tweeted that "he has never trolled about Smash before if it makes people feel better," but has no credibility to his name that I know of. No idea who he supports

--No idea about this Averys_Tweets guy.

--Warchamp was one of the first people to have access to the ESRB leaked videos before they went viral.

The Bull****:

--LOL ROGER SED IT WUZNT BOUT SMASH: False. He said nothing one way or the other, other than that "the news wasn't Skull Kid getting revealed for HW." Gullible people fell into the trap of Poe's Law in reading his tweet about the Smash fanatics who expect him to be omnipotent where the Smash ballot is concerned.

--LOL STEALTH PIGGIE BAKKED ROGER AND IZ JUST A RANDO TROLL: It is true that Stealth's tweets came after Roger's initial ones about having 8-9 hype-scale news. However, not only were Roger's tweets not some big thing to piggyback off of at the time (this only really blew up after I posted about it in here), but Roger and Stealth seem to be on friendly terms, openly talking about Japan Time and TV Shows on the social network, as well as favoriting each other's stuff. Whether you question his credibility, Stealth is not just some random guy.

--LOL STEALTH HATES K. ROOL SO NO CHANCE IS THIS HIM: False. Stealth said he voted for K. Rool, has defended his costume on GameFAQs and has said that "K. Rool and Isaac are needed to save Smash DLC."

Other Stuff:

--I don't know whether he's trolling here or has changed his opinion since then, but in a thread asking if a list of 5 characters including K. Rool were Top 5 Most Wanted, he said no to all except Isaac. If he's serious, then K. Rool isn't ruled out in his mind by the "this character probably didn't win." None of the tweets I've found from him thus far clarify whether he feels K. Rool is a character who would "eventually get into Smash."

--Warchamp's joking about the Inklings makes me think...if he and all these guys have legitimate info and he's just casually throwing that name around, it's not them. If he were doing this and Inklings was the character, the Nintendo Ninjas would be on him like white on rice.

Will add onto this later if more stuff comes up. I think it's pretty comprehensive as it stands, and I hope it gives people the clarity they need to not run around making s*** up.

James Phillips

Smash Journeyman
Considering everything has been thrown into a tizzy of misinformation by the usual potpourri of crazies and skeptics, I figured I'd throw together a simple fact sheet to help clear up confusion in this thread.

What Happened:

--Roger tweeted first, late on Oct. 5, that he received "exciting Nintendo news." He later elaborated that the news was "an 8-9 on a hype scale," "would be coming in the next two weeks," and "we'd know when we see it." He does not mention Smash, but never says it is not Smash-related.

--Stealth tweets later the next morning, saying he knows the next Smash character, that it's coming "soon," clarified as "next two weeks" as well. He says this is a Nintendo newcomer that he doesn't think "won the ballot," but is "the character who makes a whole lot of sense for a whole lot of reasons." He elaborates that this character is "a big deal," is not "a clone or a disappointment" or "shocking." He refuses to comment on the character's gender.

--Stealth made tweets saying "If the character were Shantae, Shovel Knight or Wolf, I'd have hung myself by now," as well as that "the character would have eventually made it into Smash." He later deleted both comments.

--The same afternoon, TheRealZef comments that "Smash is about to make social media go insane" and to "get hype because everyone's about to be happy." He comments that "he hopes it doesn't leak so people can go insane," and that "Stealth isn't the only one who knows about this." He says that "he doesn't think this character won the ballot," but rather than because of the character's identity, he says it's because "otherwise they wouldn't be ready just two weeks after it closed."

--Before clamming up, Zef clarifies that "he doesn't think it can leak unless the person with the info decides to spill" and that all he can say on the matter is "connections with connections." Of note, another guy, Aversy_Tweets, says "he knows and knows Roger knows," but is confident the latter will keep quiet.

--Later still, Roger gets exasperated with fanatics harassing him on Twitter just because of him saying "Cool Nintendo news in two or so weeks," saying "It's cool news, mind you, but the hype drought has made people crazy."

--He makes a facetious post saying "OMG ROGER KNOWS ALL BALLOT WINNERS AND ISN'T TELLING," saying that if he did, that would be a 10/10 for hype. In the process, he favorites a bunch of stuff from Stealth and Zef, who are also laughing at the fan overreaction online.

--All the while, head Smashboards mod Warchamp is making posts to Roger and Stealth, making fun of the fanatics. His jokes are mostly Inkling-related..."HE SAID DROUGHT, DROUGHT = NO WATER, WATER = INKLINGS!"

The Participants:

--Roger worked at Nintendo years ago and runs the Japan Time podcast. He has had his roots in the gaming industry for a long time now, and has undoubtedly made a handful of connections along the way. I've only seen a few of his videos, but Roger is a big fan of Lanky Kong (passively supports "DK Rep" getting in the game), and people have been saying he's a big Inklings fan too (which I haven't heard a source for, but can buy).

--Stealth is a "Video Game Enthusiast" who has made legitimate statements before, about occurrences at a private Splatoon event he got to attend with other big game media names. I don't have the source in front of me, but apparently he spilled that there would be a surprise Nintendo Direct early last April, which there was despite no expectation of one. He has trolled GameFAQs before under the name of RPGrinder, and has posted on Twitter that he voted for "K. Rool, Inklings, Isaac, Malo and Andy."

--I have no idea who this Zef guy is. He has tweeted that "he has never trolled about Smash before if it makes people feel better," but has no credibility to his name that I know of. No idea who he supports

--Warchamp was one of the first people to have access to the ESRB leaked videos before they went viral.

The Bull****:

--LOL ROGER SED IT WUZNT BOUT SMASH: False. He said nothing one way or the other, other than that "the news wasn't Skull Kid getting revealed for HW." Gullible people fell into the trap of Poe's Law in reading his tweet about the Smash fanatics who expect him to be omnipotent where the Smash ballot is concerned.

--LOL STEALTH PIGGIE BAKKED ROGER AND IZ JUST A RANDO TROLL: It is true that Stealth's tweets came after Roger's initial ones about having 8-9 hype-scale news. However, not only were Roger's tweets not some big thing to piggyback off of at the time (this only really blew up after I posted about it in here), but Roger and Stealth seem to be on friendly terms, openly talking about Japan Time and TV Shows on the social network, as well as favoriting each other's stuff. Whether you question his credibility, Stealth is not just some random guy.

--LOL STEALTH HATES K. ROOL SO NO CHANCE IS THIS HIM: False. Stealth said he voted for K. Rool, has defended his costume on GameFAQs and has said that "K. Rool and Isaac are needed to save Smash DLC."

Other Stuff:

--I don't know whether he's trolling here or has changed his opinion since then, but in a thread asking if a list of 5 characters including K. Rool were Top 5 Most Wanted, he said no to all except Isaac. If he's serious, then K. Rool isn't ruled out in his mind by the "this character probably didn't win." None of the tweets I've found from him thus far clarify whether he feels K. Rool is a character who would "eventually get into Smash."

--Warchamp's joking about the Inklings makes me think...if he and all these guys have legitimate info and he's just casually throwing that name around, it's not them. If he were doing this and Inklings was the character, the Nintendo Ninjas would be on him like white on rice.

Will add onto this later if more stuff comes up. I think it's pretty comprehensive as it stands, and I hope it gives people the clarity they need to not run around making s*** up.
its pikachu

dangeraaron10

Smash Master

What Happened:

The Participants:

The Bull****:

Other Stuff:

Thank you so much for this BKupa, hopefully this should stem the tide of misinformation, or at least help out a great deal. It certainly clarified matters for me. I'm really starting to think this might be the real deal, there's a lot of credibility to this that no other "rumor" has received before. If the stars align I could see this being Inkling or K. Rool. And if your final point is RIGHT, then that leaves King K. Rool.

Zombie Saurian

Smash Journeyman
Inklings getting in wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but I'd be more than a little upset that we get yet another character who feels like an advertisement.
This, I'd rather not have a character that feels like a blatant advertisment.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Many thanks for that excellent summary, BKupa666 BKupa666 - I've just given it a re-post in the Bandana Waddle Dee thread, if that's alright, as the same rumour has come up there, and a good summation of events to date was needed. ;)

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
It's so funny how people against K. Rool wants desperately find a way to make these rumors not lead to the Big Kroc. .. like "Oh, it's a big deal and a character in that scale of hype? so, it can't be K. Rool, lolol" (although, I say that 'scale of hype' is just personal... I mean, if they reveal Chibi-Robo, would be a lot of hype from his fans anyway... they can't measure hype in general terms, it's so variable);

Regardless, I'm just watching all this stuff.. I have no solid opinion on that yet; --and for my own good, I'm not buying these rumors. If it was a picture or such, at least we could have fun trying to figure if it's fake or not..

not too much time ago we had all the thing of Crash GBA games on Virtual Console, and was kind of a big ride.

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Stealth told us we'd be getting a direct soon back at the end of March this year and then we got the April 1st direct that took everyone by surprise.
What? Actually I remember at that time everyone was asking for and expecting a new Direct if only for the "Mewtwo is almost finished" thing. Maybe the specific date was a surprise to many people (though it was ironically what I personally predicted), but not the fact we'd get a Direct, which I doubt "took everyone by surprise".

Asides from that, while those claims may admittedly be more believable than your average rumor I personally prefer to not build up my hype around these which means I won't have much to contribute to talk about these so... why not brainstorm some ideas for a potential 3D Donkey Kong game? I'm pretty sure most of you would love to see a new 3D Donkey Kong game whether you're a DK64 fan or not; while I like 2D platformers I feel kinda saturated at this point and I'd love to see the next mainline DK game as a 3D adventure. Personally, here are some of my ideas:

- Playable characters: Donkey, Diddy, Dixie, Cranky and a fifth one, possibly Funky. Donkey is available at start, Diddy is unlocked very early, Dixie is unlocked not too late after, then there's a longer gap to get the other two. All of them obviously have unique abilities, and learning and using them will be necessary to progress through the game.
- You can switch any playable character at any time as long as they're in your party, making it more practical than DK64. If they take too many hits, they quit your party until you find them back, by hitting their respective barrels (similar to how Diddy, Dixie and Cranky have different barrels in TF). Additionally, the overall level design makes sure that whenever you find a place where you need this specific Kong's ability to progress, there's a barrel for a specific Kong not far.
- Additionally, multiplayer mode in the main story allows different physical players to directly control one Kong each.
- Classic enemies such as Kremlings and Zingers come back alongside new enemies including new species of Kremlings. K. Rool, of course, is the main antagonist. Also bring back the cutscenes from DK64 seen from the antagonist's viewpoint!
- There should be collectibles, but collecting things shouldn't be the main focus of the game. They could rather be handled as bonuses, maybe to unlock new and challenging courses, similar to their roles in DKC2 and DKC3.
- As recruiting new Kongs in your party and teaching them new abilities is an important part of the game, some backtracking will be necessary to progress through the entire game. There also must be a good balance between exploration and challenges asking for pure platforming skills.
- Animal buddies should appear and be an important part of the level design in areas where they can be used. Rambi, Squawks and Enguarde at least are a must.
- While this should be mostly a 3D game at its core gameplay, there could be some occasional parts in 2D as well.

What do you think about those ideas? Do they correspond to how you would imagine a 3D Donkey Kong? Personally I tried to think about ideas that could make this potential new 3D DK a middle ground between the classic platformers and the DK64 collectathon formula, while feeling like the natural transition from 2D to 3D of the former and still taking some influence from the later. Not to mention Retros Studios already did an amazing job with Metroid Prime at creating 3D adventure games where your objective is to expand (no pun intended) the world you're exploring as long as you progress, though an exploration based 3D Donkey Kong game would obviously need a different pacing from Metroid Prime to work.

Just a thought about Inklings tho, if they're actually coming I'm curious to see how their moveset will be handled, because I can't help but think that a paint mechanic would be a technical nightmare especially for the 3DS. Either Sakurai somehow found another way to do them justice as Smash fighters or I'm just overestimating how much of a technical issue a paint mechanic would be.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
How is everybody doing? Reading through the posts, it seems that most are biding time for the next Smash Direct.

Might I suggest we do something else to pass the time while waiting for an announcement? Focusing on the next Smash Direct endlessly will practically drive one mind. The Smash team has to waver through millions of submissions and keep track of each valid vote (They are probably trying to get rid of the Ballot stuffer votes).

P.S. To anyone wondering about the board game I played with my family, it is called Settlers of Cattan. Unfortunately, I lost both times we played it.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
If we get anymore guests in here, Gangplank Galleon might overflow!

That said, it is nice to see level headed people instead of those who think Shovel Knight is a shoo in because amiibo.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
If we get anymore guests in here, Gangplank Galleon might overflow!

That said, it is nice to see level headed people instead of those who think Shovel Knight is a shoo in because amiibo.
We may have to make'em walk the plank!

114 Guests? What's this?

179? It's rising!
10 bucks they're all K. Rool haters, trolls, and detractors. "Hello everyone" *waves hand at them*

Top Bottom