• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 28th. Tampa Tournament; Twilight Showdown 5: A Smash to the Past

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
=(
Aww, what about me? *sugh* I probably will be close to the bottom. Don't really care, I just like knowing that people know who I am. It's kinda like a personal pick-me-up. I am hoping to get a little more recognition, but I still need practice.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Hah don't worry Lime. You and me both are on the unrecognized level. We just need some work. We'll get up there. But you give me your fair share of competition too. You're my rival *Wink Link Wink*

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
lol I guess that makes Anger my rival as well, seeing as he plays Ganon too. If you or Mankosuki are ever in the Clearwater/Dunedin area, let me or Monk know. We would be glad to get in some smash with other people. *sugh* Pinellas county is so far from everybody. Oh well. Gotta take what you can get.

On another note, I am not sure I will be able to make TS6. I might be too poor from buying books and junk. It is also the first weekend after school starts. So long story short, My attendance(as well as Monk's and possibly Jenova's [Slim]), depends on how much money I can make in the next month and how much (or lack thereof) homework I have.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I guess it it just people picking on the little guy. See, C@sh Mooney was challenging me to one at the next Gigabits. But that is in Orlando, and I live in Clearwater. It would take me about 4 hours to get there because of all the tourists trying to see that really old mouse. So its not really worth my time to try and go. So no, I will not MM you at the next Giga C@sh, I wont be there.

edit: He was talking to me C@sh

also edit: Aqua Teens Movie on DVD August 14! buyin it

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know. I am trying to watch how much I wager/spend. School is expensive, REALLY expensive =(. But you did also challenge me to a Gigabits MM, or was I seeing things?

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
I'll MM some peeps at the next tourny or whatever.

And I know how you guys feel..no one has a clue who I am...though I'm one of the only Luigi players around here and you would THINK it'd easy to spot me at tournaments, Lol.

But I definately think I'm good enough now to start playing more etc...So I need to get me some vids up -_-

MM anyone? =o!

-Aqua :luigi:

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Vids are always good, especially to see what you can do to improve your game
:link:

p.s. ^check it out, I figured out how to put a character in my text, yay me!

edit: *sugh* insomnia sucks, good thing I have a :snes:

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Why's it gotta be MM? Why can't it be like.. just for fun? THE ONLY THING BETTER THEN WINNING MONEY IS WINNING FRIENDSHIP, AMIRITE?!

I just don't have alot of money to go spending like crazy. And I won't be at a major out of town tourny... that is if I don't have the money.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Uh oh...New challenger ******!

I have been playing Fire Emblem for the GC lately so when I saw Ike pop up as a new character I was like hells ya! Lol... Good stuff...I'm pretty sure that Roy is *poof!*

Pertheseus

Smash Rookie
Uh oh...New challenger ******!

I have been playing Fire Emblem for the GC lately so when I saw Ike pop up as a new character I was like hells ya! Lol... Good stuff...I'm pretty sure that Roy is *poof!*

Same hear bro - Ike is da shiznet -

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
True, Ike MAY be replacing Marth.. The only reason I said Roy was because Marth was obviously wayyy more popular on the last smash..but at the same time..They said they are getting rid of all the "clones" or something right? So maybe its just Ike now..no more Marth or Roy? ...

Not that it's a big deal, though..because when I first started playing FE on the GC I thought Ike was Marth anyways until they said his name Lol.

They look a lot alike..
Anyways...good stuff.
Glad to see they added him, Ike is the **** on FE. Lol.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Since Ike is all about power, and Marth was speed. Who knows. You could be right. Roy might still be in it, He may be out, and they could add another FE character or that's it for FE... God I wish I had that game now :|

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Lol yea that game is def fun...I haven't played it in a while though..because I keep doing a fight and like an hour into it some random dood runs up and kills one of my healers or something..so I have to start all over..haha...I was like FUQ THIS and haven't played since it happened twice in a row -____-

Hey do any of you guys have myspace? (I know you all do...Lol)
Add me and my band on that *****.

www.myspace.com/aquaholocaust
www.myspace.com/malkavian

I figured if more of us were friends an stuff, as oppose to just posting on the forum, we might actually have more smashfests and what not..so..yea. Don't be lazy. Lol.

And I personally think they should add one of the mages from FE ..that would be siq..like a Mewtwo type moving character with spells an stuff...Haha it would own.

And Luigi better have his Aqua outfit in the new smash....or I'm gonna look like a ****** -__-

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Nah, no way marth will be taken out...he's like the mascot for the FE series, I'm sorry to say.

He was the only Lord to be the lord in two different games...and he was the lord for the first FE. I don't see how you could really take him out...

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i was already typing this post talking about people like h1roshi johning and how colin and fenrir should have my children, but I started rickrolling myself, and I'm so happy, i'm gonna share the lyrics.

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

* Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching
But you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

(* repeat)

give you up. give you up
give you up, give you up
never gonna give
never gonna give, give you up
never gonna give

(* repeat 3 times)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
i was already typing this post talking about people like h1roshi johning and how colin and fenrir should have my children, but I started rickrolling myself, and I'm so happy, i'm gonna share the lyrics.

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

* Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching
But you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

(* repeat)

give you up. give you up
give you up, give you up
never gonna give
never gonna give

(* repeat 3 times)
omg rickrolled...wow. never seen somebody do that to themself before...

Zoro

Smash Champion
SMASHDRAAAAAMA
anyway
aqua boi no worries mang i knows how it be
your totally like cool man like totally!
btw behemoth is :)
UNHOOOLY WAR CRYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom