• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm "leaving" Lucas. Why? *OLD THREAD STOP POSTING*

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
What is this thread about now, lollz

JST

Smash Apprentice
This is probably the greatest and most inspiring thread I have ever read.

lol

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
This thread pretty much had the exact opposite effect that I think Natch was going for.

Natch's intended responses: "Wow, Natch! DSF said that!? You're so cool! It's a shame you're leaving us..."

Actual responses: "BOO NATCH, you're so annoying. Why so serious arrogant? Good riddance!"

...Yeah. But, somehow we also let it get to 5 pages. That's the Lucas Boards for you. :chuckle:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
the peach boards went on for 10+ pages on a poorly made top 10 peachs. the last 5 pages mostly being about dress colors and shoes mismatchs. :bee:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
@blackbelt
what was that!? is that how sonic board topics go? the first 2 pages were like random, pointless, and stupid, too much steak too. im glad i don't go there now. :ohwell:

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
@blackbelt
what was that!? is that how sonic board topics go? the first 2 pages were like random, pointless, and stupid, too much steak too. im glad i don't go there now. :ohwell:
It used to be, but recently the mods are clamping down.

It's kinda sad. I like the randomness.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
The Sonic boards are WHACK. They got their SBR Chracter disscusion unstickied, cloesed, and it has the most post of any SBR chracter disscusion.

One funny thing I noticed about their boards is that the best Sonic players (Hella, 3000, and X) don't participate within the community lol.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
The Sonic boards are WHACK. They got their SBR Chracter disscusion unstickied, cloesed, and it has the most post of any SBR chracter disscusion.

One funny thing I noticed about their boards is that the best Sonic players (Hella, 3000, and X) don't participate within the community lol.
In Sonic's defense, the SBR's discussion of Sonic sucked, and the summary they gave Sonic sucked.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
not like the SBR is all that anyway. they disagree more on the inside than they agree i think lol. but too much randomness can't be good for your health, even if it is funny. lol

Neon Ness

I think Sonic has one of if not the best character boards on SWF. If I'm feeling down, I go there and something about a 0-steak combo will make me laugh. Also, everyone there just seems to know one another so well, it's almost like they've known each other their whole lives or something. It seems like a really laid-back, tight-knit community.

Browsing the Sonic Boards made me want to start using Sonic as one of my mains. Which I have. :chuckle: Hopefully one day he'll be as good as my Lucas, and then I can start threads about steak, too.

Wow, we really hijacked the mess outta this thread, didn't we? It really is becoming a Lucas chatroom. If it's anything like Sonic's, Xsyven will come hand out a few infractions and close it.

Levitas

the moon
Nothing wrong with internal conflict in the SBR. Although it'd be sweet if they were a hivemind.

Mods will only do something about this thread if a lucas player finally finds the "report" button, or if we get too out of line.

There've been like 2 threads closed in the lucas boards since brawl came out.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
I think Sonic has one of if not the best character boards on SWF. If I'm feeling down, I go there and something about a 0-steak combo will make me laugh. Also, everyone there just seems to know one another so well, it's almost like they've known each other their whole lives or something. It seems like a really laid-back, tight-knit community.

Browsing the Sonic Boards made me want to start using Sonic as one of my mains. Which I have. :chuckle: Hopefully one day he'll be as good as my Lucas, and then I can start threads about steak, too.

Wow, we really hijacked the mess outta this thread, didn't we? It really is becoming a Lucas chatroom. If it's anything like Sonic's, Xsyven will come hand out a few infractions and close it.
Hey, I started maining Sonic, and he rocks.

A valuable addition to my team.

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
I think we should find some Japanese vids of Lucas players (kinda like the Ganon boards did, only an actual Japanese player was posting vids) and see if there's any interesting techs that they've discovered, like the Flight of Ganon, that we haven't.

It'll
A. Give this board something to do
B. Get some people excited about Lucas having something new to (maybe) make him better
and
C. Quiet complaints for awhile.

Just a suggestion. I've found myself going "WHEEEE!" every time I pull of Flight of Ganon, so why not Lucas get a "WHEEEE!" move?

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Ya. I tried picking up Sonic for tournaments but I dropped him cause of his priority issues. Plus the Sonic boards kinda made me a little crazy.
Priority should never be an issue for Sonic.

And what's wrong with a little crazy?

Levitas

the moon
try not moving at all. Like I guess recovering is OK, but try to not move at all in a match.

If you succeed, I almost guarantee you win (stage dependant)

Neon Ness

try not moving at all. Like I guess recovering is OK, but try to not move at all in a match.

If you succeed, I almost guarantee you win (stage dependant)
Shh, Levitas, you're giving away mah secret technique. :chuckle:

I do this a lot on Wifi. Not not moving the entire match, but sometimes I'll just stand there at the beginning and see what the other person does. Usually they'll just sorta walk close to me and 'stare', and boom! First attack is mine! Muhahaha... That wasn't lag... That was mindgamez.

Neon Ness

OMG this sh** has got to stop.

/thread please
No way, man. We finally have a Lucas chatroom. :chuckle: Now all we need is a food-related meme and we'll be set.

Falco has bread.
Kirby has cake.
Sonic has steak.
Lucas has...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom