• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Hehe, it doesn't matter. I like to know some spoilers, then I can see if I really want the game or not.

I demand a European release of GoD now!
And WindGuru, your postcount is 666 :o.

D

Deleted member

Really? We get it before the USA will? Awesome.
Lol :laugh: . Noo, I meant I agree with you. Dang my way of speaking.

The Marth anime was Ok, but I'd like to see a CG version with ike and co.

BurningCrusader777

Smash Journeyman
I agree with having Ike in Brawl. He is the only Lord (besides Marth) to play a main role in 2 Fire Emblem games, so that just boosts his chances even more.

BK should be in, too, but maybe as a boss. See, the way I look at it is that each character's Adventure Mode will end with a common boss (Bowser, I guess >_<). After that, if you fulfilled certain conditions, you would fight a character specific boss (The FE Characters would end up fighting BK. That sounds dumb because the FEs are all totally unrelated, but why not. :/).

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
I'm just happy that my three-pack is back. Soren, Rolf, and Nephenee will kick butt once again!

Also, anyone have a video of these Wolf Laguz? I must see it for myself! Wolves > Chuck Norris

Kirye

Smash Ace
In that video, they showed the Black Knight, but that was probably a flashback at PoR rather than putting BK in the new FE.. But who knows, i'd love to fight BK again.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Also, anyone have a video of these Wolf Laguz? I must see it for myself! Wolves > Chuck Norris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-E7nC6aPo0
Look around 0:30. Look at his backfeet btw, you can still see his sandals.

In that video, they showed the Black Knight, but that was probably a flashback at PoR rather than putting BK in the new FE.. But who knows, i'd love to fight BK again.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. But why is it that Ike looks different then? He looks older in that 'flashback' than he was in PoR.

EDIT: Could be me, but it looks like some laguz can chance to their animal form whenever they want. The wolf guy does it in the video that I posted, same as the crow leader (forgot his name, as usual), Caineghis and Tibarn. However, the 2 dragon laguz in that same video (forgot their names too, I should really remember those names) use some kind of item to increase something, probally their transformation thingy.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I'm just happy that my three-pack is back. Soren, Rolf, and Nephenee will kick butt once again!

Blasphemy!

Also, I never used Nephenee too much. Is she really that good?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
OMG I DONT WANT TO SEE IT YET I CANT HELP IT BUT CLICK THE LINKS! AAAAHH!!!

Sorry about that, but you should watch your words! Next time use spoiler tags okay? ;)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
And I hope Dr.Mario doesn't come back.

I actually hope Marth does come back, but with a shorter reach on both sword moves and grabs. And if they nerf his Tipper a little, Marth would be pretty much fixed.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. But why is it that Ike looks different then? He looks older in that 'flashback' than he was in PoR.
That could probably just be the new graphics in the game giving some effect. Granted, he does look older, and it IS possible it's another fight between BK and Ike, but again, who knows right?

EDIT: So after watching that video at the top of the page.. NVM. o_o

So that's awesome, I gotta get the new FE soon. *-*

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Also, I never used Nephenee too much. Is she really that good?
Nephenee was my best character at the end of the game (you get to see which characters you used the most). Yes, she really is. Wrath is awesome. And her stats are just amazing.

EDIT: I knew it, it just had to be Zelgius. It had to be a minor character. And you guys remember that Greil said that he teached The Black Knight everything? So he was mates with Zelgius. But why did he have to die then?

Lit

Smash Ace
i hope falco comes back i just cant get enough of his shl.... in is shine...... but i want to see wolf in this game to...... if wolf does make his apperance in tihis game star fox team will be the best chracaters in the game....

Lit

Smash Ace
and i hope ike makes his show in to...... seems like a pretty cool player.......

D

Deleted member

Edit out that link dude.

People dont want the entire game spoiled. If anyone wants it, just ask for a PM or something.

I knew it all along though. But it was kinda scary the way it was staring you in the face, and he seemed so friendly. From being someone who I wouldn't mind killing myself, he suddenly became an object of pity and sympathy.

Amazing what removing a helmet can do...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Edit out that link dude.

People dont want the entire game spoiled. If anyone wants it, just ask for a PM or something.

I knew it all along though. But it was kinda scary the way it was staring you in the face, and he seemed so friendly. From being someone who I wouldn't mind killing myself, he suddenly became an object of pity and sympathy.

Amazing what removing a helmet can do...
If they don't want to be spoiled, then they don't have to click on the link.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
I don't like Ike but that stage appearing makes his posibilities higher. I have a question though about FE. Can two characters from the same game show up as playable in Brawl? Like if Elincia and Ike are playabe, can it be possible or will Sakurai most likely represent one Lord/character from different games? I think adding only Lords would be very boring... They should add Florina ^-^

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I don't like Ike but that stage appearing makes his posibilities higher. I have a question though about FE. Can two characters from the same game show up as playable in Brawl? Like if Elincia and Ike are playabe, can it be possible or will Sakurai most likely represent one Lord/character from different games? I think adding only Lords would be very boring... They should add Florina ^-^
Honestly, no one really knows, though we know lords have the best chances to get in, and seeing as how many different games there are in the FE franchise they might limit it to one character per game.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Bah... And here I thought I'd be the first one to post that bit on the Black Knight - guess my source is slower than yours - but it would be appreciated if you posted that info with a spoiler filter, as it provides a HUGE spoiler... and isn't this the Ike thread? Info on the Black Knight would be more appropriate in his thread... Oh well... Carry on...

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Playing through PoR again and I just notice how young Ike looks there., seeing the new improved Ike in GoD. Imagine it. Ike was awesome at that age, how would he be after 3 years? Even better I suppose. You can probally win a whole map with just using Ike :p.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, pretty much.

Heck, I still like FE9 Ike better. Maybe because I actualy looked like him :lol:.

Maybe he could be a young Ike, but with his older version's armor?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well FE10 uses a whole diffrent art style where I'm actually not too found of... I liked the art style of the characters better in FE9, but this is pretty good to. The only character I really find creepy looing is the new Heron prince Rafeil (that was his name am I right?).

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
That was just a cutscene, right? I mean, it's not like the whole game is going to look like that, right?

Either way, I pretty much agree with everyone else, in that I like the artwork better in FE9. The way it looked, I can literally just picture Ike in Brawl!

y3nia659

Smash Ace
Honestly, no one really knows, though we know lords have the best chances to get in, and seeing as how many different games there are in the FE franchise they might limit it to one character per game.
That might be true, I just think all lords would be too dull and not so original. Hey it is just what i think

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Ike will most likely be in his FE10 attire when he gets in (I'm just that confident in his chances) which IMO is a good thing, he looks much cooler and manlier in FE10.

Top Bottom