• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
Yeah if I was in that game I would tap that a few times. Maybe she was a bonus character like Sothe and Stephan. There could always be the miniscule chance of her appearing again. Also for the record -- Ike FTW!

Darkfire 180

Smash Rookie
PoR is an excellent game. I'd love to see all the characters playable, but no chance in hell for that:urg:
Nephenee is a very useful character if properly trained, and she's not bad to look at.
Soren would be kinda like Mewtwo for attacks, but like every one else for movement (except maybe jumps)
Ike would be nice with his sword style, but by no means should Marth or Roy be removed for him.(would he have the Regal Sword or Ragnell, I wonder...?)
Black knight would be cool to play against. Rolf is good in the game, but he's inexperienced in character, so if a bow user was chosen, it would probably be Shinon.Gatrie is ûber with the boots.
Jill and Marcia are good, though they couln't be in Brawl because they're mounted.

I should really stop ranting on and on..

So...yeah. The PoR characters would be really fun to play as (all of 'em), but it doesn't seem likely that we'll get more than one or two new FE characters in Brawl.

GenG

Smash Lord
Should he be a lord, or a great lord? Which style of these two? His first or second suit? And which weapon? Ragnell is his trademark one, but he is not often pictured carrying it, unlike Marth with the Falchion or Roy with the Sword of Seals.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'd like to see the Black Knight as a useable character. It'd just be interesting to see him jump XD

GenG

Smash Lord

I can die happily if they put his lord suit as an alternate outfit.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Lord Ike doesn't only have a different outfit than Ranger Ike, but also a different fighting style (in FE that is). But they could easily implement both fighting styles, since there are a lot of moves in Smash Bros.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I did like FE7 the best. Best plot IMO, and best characters. Path of radiance was cool, but i thought the battle animation sucked big time. The sword masters werent all fancy and cool, the flying unit animation sucked, the laguz animation was cool for the first few fights, but got old really fast. The main reason FE9 disappointed me, (it was still a great game) was that it wasnt very revolutionary from the other two, which were on gameboy as opposed to a console.

Anyway, rumor has it that the flags in the castle stage in the trailer have teh Daein (or whichever the evil kingdom in Fe9 is) symbol on them. This might confirm at least Ike. Just a rumor though...

Edit: Yeah, they look pretty similar. Check the trailer/screens to see

Daein's Emblem:

GenG

Smash Lord
They may look somewhat similar, but the crests in the SSBB castle aren't Daein's.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
yeah, thats what i though too. But some parts of the trailer they do look incredibly similar (only on the outside flags)

Kirye

Smash Ace
Something about a black knight ! x 39
Can a mod please edit his post? >< With my comp the way it is, I can barely read anything horizontally, much more scrolling involved with this ******. >.>;

As for adding Ike in the game, personally I never tried out the GC Fire Emblem, but his look alone, and what i've heard, makes him sound like a pretty solid character.

He could be the replacement for Roy? =D

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I wasn't to sure about Ike at first, but whn I fianlly played Path of Radience, I was all over him!

I mean, when I saw the way he fights, I could just picture him fighting in Brawl...

You know what I mean?

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Ike should not replace Roy, if one FE character replaces Roy it should be Sigurd.

If they have *another* spare spot then sure, Ike might squeeze in.

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
Ike is the only other lord other than Marth to be a lord in two FEs--Ike's getting in before Sigurd, count on it.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
ike is very important character in fe akatsuki no megami

and he looks so handsome ike must get to the game he must

i mean i must get to the game and ike is the first vaguard in the fire emblem series

and he have the power of the ragnell to if ike made it and im sure he will

i must buy the game evet if it was1000,000 doller

sorry if my english wasn't verry good because im not an engelish

bb

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Would anyone happen to have an English version of that?

I was really hoping to see Nephenee in there... Oh well, wishful thinking.

D

Deleted member

Wow, awesome movie!

...I know that blue-haired woman... Who is she, again?
Lucia. The purple one (easy on the eyes) is Mia.

Hell, I never completed FE9 (accidental erasing at penultimate chapter definately not ftw...:( )

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion

Hell, I never completed FE9 (accidental erasing at penultimate chapter definately not ftw...:( )
I haven't completed it yet either...

Not that I didn't want to, though, I just got my Wii shortly after the chapter I'm on.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord

Are you serious? She doesn't look like Lucia at all... More like a Mage than a Swordmaster.

xXIke-SamaXx said:
Man, all of them are previously seen characters. Why can they promote again? That's so weird! I mean, I promoted all of the characters in that video in PoR (except for Sothe though cause he can't promote PoR). It's weird to promote them again... However, it's a nice thing to see that their 2D chatting sprites (so not the in-battle 3D ones) also change when they promote.
Btw, Ike looks bad @$$ with his new looks.

That 2th movie, wow. We have wolf laguz now? Great, I was sick of just the cat family. And that wolf laguz is lvl 34? Wow.
Ike has a ranged sword :o. We'll see that in Brawl?
That Paladin Axe critical hit looks ****ed awesome!

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Awesomly 1337 pwnage. That means that
I can kick Black Knight's *** again with a new and improved Ike?!!
I like the shot at 5:56 too.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
where is the fun in all these videos?
Now that you know everything about the game, what is the point of playing it?

Top Bottom