• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike

Status
Not open for further replies.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Ike is looking great so far! His attacks shouldn't change because I really loved his attacks! His special should leave but not his side special. Ike is a very fun character! Cant wait for the E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
So, there's something I have to ask in regards to the possibility of a Radiant Dawn stage. If there is one, why wasn't it revealed with Ike? It wouldn't be the first time we've had a character revealed with their own stage, and considering how Ike is very likely our only Radiant Dawn representative, I would think revealing it alongside him would have been more ideal.

On another note, I think the Tower of Guidance could be a rather cool stage possibility.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Bleh, just give us Hector. But at this point everyone will be absolutely disgusted if the next FE character is not Chrom/Robin.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
I expected him to come back.

Feels good to finally have one of your mains confirmed, especially with one of your bros constantly saying that Ike will be replaced by Chrom. Guy has it easy as he already knows his mains (Marth, Sheik) are coming back while I'm still banking on Falco and Mewtwo.

Ike's reveal's a step in the right direction and feels good to know he's back.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
While I am phenomenally depressed about the fact that Sakurai seems to be shoehorning bosses/hazards into perfectly competitive stages (Seriously, I was so looking forward to the Mega Man stage before the stupid Yellow Devil reveal) I must say this is a great opportunity to shoehorn Ashera or GOLDOA.WILL.NOT.MOVE as a stage boss.
Black Knight is the only correct answer.

Last edited:

Commander

Smash Ace
Sigh....not again, please change the topic, or just leave, don't bring the blight back.
xXIke-SamaXx, you must live as the Great Lord Ike does. Disregard *******, acquire currency. Only then you will find true happiness.

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Lolwut? He was so gay, NoA had to remove content from the game.
"He was so gay that they removed the only proof he was gay from the game."

Whatever, excuse me for not knowing something that wasn't in the game. I thought I remember Ike showing interest in Lethe in Path of Radiance via their supports, but, ****, maybe he's bi. What do I know?

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
>Not giving Urvan to Haar

Ragnell is Ike's personal sword, it doesn't make sense to NOT use this and give Urvan to a unit who has better use for it. Ike is unbeatable no matter what weapon he has in that game
Off topic stuff

I rotate Urvan between Jill and Haar depending on Spd/Def/Res requirements. And by rotate I do in fact mean they trade the axe turn by turn as needed.

For the Black Knight chapter, Ike gets Urvan because usually I have an Ilyana that ORKOs Levain with a blessed Meteor (that Sanaki had equipped and then passed over). Ike lets BK come to him with Ragnell equipped to be able to counter-attack, then beats him to death with the weapon the Black Knight called insufficient before killing Greil. It's a pretty straightforward two-turn.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
"He was so gay that they removed the only proof he was gay from the game."

Whatever, excuse me for not knowing something that wasn't in the game. I thought I remember Ike showing interest in Lethe in Path of Radiance via their supports, but, ****, maybe he's bi. What do I know?
It's a bunch of lies, don't listen to'em, some people get delusional so much, it's because Ike hugged Soren! they are friends ! I hug friend all the does that make me homosexual? no it doesn't.
The following is not meant for you ToothiestAura:

I didn't want to sound cynical, but that's it.

Priam exist, and no matter how much you weep and cry it will never change the he exist...Facts are there read'em and weep. and if you bring the Mist lineage as a counter argument you will be in my ignore list, because I will deem you a being of a lesser intellect and reading your input is only a waste of time,

and this is last time I want to hear about this can of worm on these forums, now seriously let's go back to what these forums are meant to be.

This only meant for those people who will get no sympathy from me literally !

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Oh boy. c:

I like Ike. He likes dudes. That's okay.

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Dude why are you doing this ? is it fun for you to tease me ?
"It was much passed bed time, why would Ike call me to his tent?" I wondered. As I lifted the tarp that separated his quarters from the cool night air, I couldn't help but blush. There was my leader, shirtless. I awkwardly looked down and mumbled

"You wanted to see me sir?" Ike set down his packet of parchment and pen to give me his full attention.
"Yes I did Shorts" I noticed the muscles under his creamy stomach flex as he said that. Before I could respond I felt a presence behind me. Someone had walked up and wrapped their arms around my chest. It must have been a female because I could feel her supple breasts smoosh onto my upper back. My mind melted, and I felt faint. I was stumbling over what exactly was happening.

"Actually both me and Ike wanted to speak with you" I could feel the warm breath of Mia right behind my ear while she twirled her finger around my chest. Slowly Ike walked up to the both of us and leaned in to my right shoulder. He was so close, I could smell the iron on his chest plate. Earthy with a hint of salt. His cheek brushed mine, as he kissed Mia. I could feel Mia trail off to the back of my neck, her soft kisses going down the small hairs of my neck. Ike stared at me, before his surprisingly soft lips pressed against mine.

*bows*

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Discuss all information pertaining to Ike in this thread.
"These forums" are for discussing Ike.

Who is in Smash Bros.

Who takes inspiration from his games.

Which are up to the fans to interpret.

My job isn't stopping people from having opinions different than your own.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
"These forums" are for discussing Ike.

Who is in Smash Bros.

Who takes inspiration from his games.

Which are up to the fans to interpret.

My job isn't stopping people from having opinions different than your own.
No your job is stopping this forum from becoming a Yaoi fangirls hub...that's for sure. if they want to discuss sexuality then there are better places to do so....

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Your reply had nothing at all to do with his comment.

No your job is stopping this forum from becoming a Yaoi fangirls hub...that's for sure. if they want to discuss sexuality then there are better places to do so....
You're getting all of this from a few cute pictures and offhand comments about an intentionally ambiguous game ending?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
OMG....who's that ? is that what I think it's, is that the only truthful fact of Ike sexuality? OMG that's Priam....

Delusional idiots.
Im sorry I was being a jerk to you Ike Sama.

*hugs*

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Im sorry I was being a jerk to you Ike Sama.

*hugs*
Apology accepted :)

You're getting all of this from a few cute pictures and offhand comments about an intentionally ambiguous game ending?
You gave me a warning for that ?

Are you seriously being biased now ?

Exercising your power over me I see.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225

Are you sure you're not the one who's confused? It's pretty obvious that you have 3-4 individuals who prefer to ship Ike with other male characters, and that Ike-sama is distressed by their insistence; to him it is nonsensical, due to the fact that they gave Ike a son (or even a grandson) in Awakening. It obviously offends him quite a bit, and I'm not too keen on it, either.

Even though I don't see any reason to believe that Ike has any canon basis for the yaoi, that has never been a traditional boundary for people who fantasize about one thing or another.

I don't like name-calling, but I also don't like 4 against 1, egging the guy on. Some of us are more willing to be considerate. I think the issue should be left alone. I've been in many character forums on this site -- male, female, non-human -- I have never known Smashboards to be a place for shipping, fanfics, or sexual discussion of any kind. At least not in the character-specific forums. Maybe you guys have a fanfiction forum on this site, near the bottom somewhere? Most forums do. That would be the appropriate place for these discussions.

Just like it would be inconsiderate of Ike-sama to go into the Kirby forum and start talking about how "hot" it is when Kirby swallows people... Just like it would be inconsiderate of IsmaR to go into the Samus thread and start talking about Samus getting frisky with slime monsters or Ridley or her doppleganger, etc... Many people would find that OUT OF PLACE and possibly offensive. I know I would. The same goes for Ike, or any character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom