• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Idaho Melee/Brawl Power Rankings***

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Stage selection matters in melee more than in brawl, that's why you're able to counterpick high tiers with lower tiers and high tiers to high tiers (IE Falco generally has an advantage on Final against Fox, but stages such as Yoshis or Fountain definently will favor Fox. That said, Ice Climbers are great on FD but poor(er) on other stages against a variety of characters).

Brawl is just like...platforms don't matter much.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
OK UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But cake, who does everyone main in your group? melee and brawl mains.

W. Idaho, if i didn't get your name right, or you want another image, let me know.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
Melee: LuigiKing - Luigi, Cake - Mr.Game &Watch and Falco, Pyle - Link and Y.Link, Duop - Jiggz and Dr.Mario, SuperJoe - Captain Falcon

Brawl: SuperJoe - Lucario, Pyle - Olimar/Wario, Jinx - ZSS/Zelda

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Alright updated again. S. Idaho, we need to do some brawl rankings or something. I want churro and sk/rabid jackal to play, as well as see how qraq fairs out with everyone.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
you have the right to cake. Its changed....If you need anything i'll change it. Just kind of assumed, but thats the layout, main1/main2/main3/etc. Basically char's you would use in tourney...

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Man this is like chat...BUT...for N. Idaho, i think you need to find gnosis. He will be top 5 and probably number 1 there, untill you start going to WA more for melee. Also, if you can get chexican active, he would be top 5 also. Gnosis/Qraq/BC/ME are all close...and i think can be interchangable depending on the day.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
I can guarantee that gnosis would be #1. Not just based on our skill level, but on our commitment.

I don't even know who chexican is. lol

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
I can guarantee that gnosis would be #1. Not just based on our skill level, but on our commitment.

I don't even know who chexican is. lol
Haha it was funny, we were all pissed because we wasted so much time with melee, and brawl started too late. And I was hilariously bad at melee until I got my groove on by the end, it was painful O_o

knuttz45

Smash Ace
so panelists for s idaho...brawl rankings? we need to talk...also, i'd like to put together a melee tourney...and we need to set a rankings tournament..(ranbat)...

knuttz45

Smash Ace
you live in e. idaho....just remember, in all aspects of EVERYTHING EVER...West >>>>> East...even at being Gay....(thanks SF)

thespymachine

Smash Ace
New NI Brawl rankings:
1. LuigiKing - Luigi / Wolf
2. SuperJoe - Lucario
3. Pyle - Wario / Various
4. Cake - Pikachu / Snake / Various
5. Jinx - Zss / Zelda

Reps/Panelists: LuigiKing, Cake, Jinx

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
New NI Brawl rankings:
1. LuigiKing - Luigi / Wolf
2. SuperJoe - Lucario
3. Pyle - Wario / Various
4. Cake - Pikachu / Snake / Various
5. Jinx - Zss / Zelda

Reps/Panelists: LuigiKing, Cake, Jinx
^_^
I would have won that stupid set against marth had I stayed Wolf >_<
And Cake shouldn't you be higher than Superjoe since you beat him in tournament yesterday? Though the results from our last one still count I suppose. Looks pretty solid to me though.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
^_^
I would have won that stupid set against marth had I stayed Wolf >_<
And Cake shouldn't you be higher than Superjoe since you beat him in tournament yesterday? Though the results from our last one still count I suppose. Looks pretty solid to me though.
Yeah the results from last one still count. If you have any problems with the rankings though, I'm more than willing to look it over with you. But I assure you that with all the records against each other taken into consideration, the rankings are pretty spot on.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
LK we seriously need to play. Wolf is my main and Luigi is one of my secondaries. IT WOULD BE EPIC!

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
LK we seriously need to play. Wolf is my main and Luigi is one of my secondaries. IT WOULD BE EPIC!
OMG we're best friends now :D And originally I picked up Wolf just for the Marth matchup, but I'm loving him sooooo much I might have to let him play a few other matchups too... Are you going to tourneyplay in Seattle June 6? All the cool kids are going.

gnosis

Smash Lord
We should update these rankings, huh? And why does N. Idaho even have Melee power rankings... I don't wanna be an honorable mention on it, lol, no one on it even really plays.

Maybe after tourneyplay we should have a (South (because North prob. wont travel)) Idaho power ranking tournament.

Vista

Smash Journeyman
Lolwtf LuigiKing, Marth is one of Wolf's worst matchups LOL

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
LOL vista if you can't go even with Marths as Wolf you're playing the matchup wrong. And you don't even play brawl so how would you know >_>

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
DAAAAAAAAYYYYUUUUUMMMM nice to see Knuttz top in S.Idaho. Keep up the good shiz man dem.

Top Bottom