• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Idaho Melee/Brawl Power Rankings***

knuttz45

Smash Ace
So alchemist moved, Qraq is back. We need to think about doing rankings after smashfest on saturday. I have an idea still with melee, but need some more things on brawl. Brawl is honestly dying, but we will still have them.
Qraq is slowly getting back into things, and back to what he used to be. Also with decision of the community,should we add gnosis for N. Idaho, and Qraq if he wants on the panel?
Also Gnosis, you played Luigiking yet?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Thats why you should play melee. Alot of the basic mindgames carry over. Its just a different physics engine, and has some tricks to know. where did gnosis go anyway. He went up to N. Idaho to never post again. :/

thespymachine

Smash Ace
No. I mean that sucks that a person who doesn't play wins. lol

I do play melee, but just when a tournament is available.

Brawl is pretty alive up here, with WA.

QraQ

Smash Ace
No. I mean that sucks that a person who doesn't play wins. lol

I do play melee, but just when a tournament is available.

Brawl is pretty alive up here, with WA.
And you still retain uch of your skill without practice?

Im surprised.

-QraQ

thespymachine

Smash Ace
Ha ha. I don't have any skill in melee. I just have what little I've learned playing with my friends, and playing at a few tournaments. (If that's what you're getting at)

thespymachine

Smash Ace
N.Idaho is having a tournament/smashfest on the 21st of February. So after that we'll have rankings for you to post on here, for us.

Also, is the MK being banned still up for discussion? I personally banned MK and Snake for myself to use, due to their broken-ness and stuff.
So yeah, I don't even know why I asked that then. lol
But maybe LuigiKing and others have a different say.

(Sorry for the double post)

knuttz45

Smash Ace
MK ban is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS up for discussion.

Also any power rankings as well, like players and spots, etc.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
I agree with Turtlehoop. (Isn't the rule: If you play another Idaho player in a OOS, the MK ban is still on.)

Personally, I think MK should be banned in every tournament. But that's just me.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Well, you can't play Metaknight period if you're from Idaho - that's currently the rule. But I find it unfair to not be able to counterpick god tier with god tier (Similar to street fighter)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
We need to update melee rankings

1) Knuttz
2) Qraq
3) BattleChrist
4) L_eMo_N
5) No U/Fro

Not really sure how i feel about 4th and lower because they are really close imo and i think tate might need to be put on it so we need to have a panel meeting .

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Yeah, we did talk about this last night, this was pretty close. This was for melee.
I think it went:

Knuttz
Qraq
BattleChrist
No U
L_eMo_N

..with the first three basically interchangable, and 4/5 is tough as well....

We also discussed the separation of N. Idaho and W-E. Idaho. Its by at the very least 6-7 hours...on a good day...(gnosis for melee)

what do others think...

We didn't discuss brawl, but need to.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Not even close....The next active area is 3 hours away...where you guys are at LEAST 5-6...

and we will never prob never play in the winter, due to closed roads....

thespymachine

Smash Ace
Oh, I was thinking like distance between Idaho Falls and Boise. That's really not that bad then, considering my friends and I are like 2 hours from LuigiKing and gnosis.

So a separation then? (Also, N.Idaho will have rankings up next Sunday)

knuttz45

Smash Ace
If you want, PM to me. The smashboards regulations keep one per state...so I'll post them on the front page. IF everyone is ok with S(E and W). Idaho rankings for melee, then I'll post the new rankings...for melee, we still need to with brawl, and I won't untill I see churro play more, sk's group play a little more, TATE play more, and qraq play more. man...we need a smashfest...

For now, lets have seperation. We don't ever play each other enough. Enless we always went to washington tourneys :) And yeah, IF is still only 4.5 hours away on a good day.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'll PM the list to you.

Also, the PnT in Chubbuck (Idaho Falls area) is having a tournament some time soon-ish, and it's most likely going to be Melee and Brawl singles. I want to go to it, and I'll talk LuigiKing into going as well.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Yep, new panel member...tates gone... :) Im excited fro him...I was thinking...qraq...

and N.idaho, who are youre panelists..

craztad

Smash Journeyman
yes get me off of the panel. its kind of sad too because i was just getting close to being a contender for an actual ranking. oh well...
qraq sounds good for a panelist as long as he isnt going to be leaving for a long time too.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
lol...military...

so what are the final melee rankings?

I've got the following answers:

a) Knuttz,Qraq,BC, NO U, L_eMo_N
b) Knuttz,Qraq,BC,L_eMo_N, No U
c) Qraq, BC, Knuttz, Felix, No U/L_eMo_N
d) Kaleo, skarykid, readyspazz, FFS, HBIC

Top Bottom