• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Idaho Melee/Brawl Power Rankings***

Kira-

Smash Champion
i think i played knuttz and no u (?) in doubles

i have really bad memory

whos better, north or south idaho?

gnosis

Smash Lord
For Melee, definitely south. Not sure why North even has a PR for it, none of them really play it lol.

For Brawl, I wouldn't know.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
North brawl is better I'd say. It was Knuttz and No U in doubles. man we got wrecked...lol. 3 total wins....my john is we've never ever teamed before. :)(and that idaho in teams in genreal isn't up to par..lol)

so new melee pr?
brawl PR?

I vote Kaleo #1 melee...

gnosis

Smash Lord
Do people in Idaho compete to improve their rankings?

Who smashes to get better and is actually looking to move up in the ranking/get on the list at all?

If there was a new (melee) one who'd be interested in tearing **** up and getting ranked? Cuz if no one is I don't think it really needs to be changed. I'm leaving again soon, so other than adding me on then taking me off again, I dunno if the rankings would be much different unless people really tried/cared (maybe taking off Lemon due to inactivity?)

edit: And if you do care, come smash with me lol

edit2: I'm not saying people aren't trying to get better or something. It's just unless people care enough about the rankings to really try and prove themselves, there's never enough evidence to make new PRs because Idaho doesn't have enough tournaments that we take seriously.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Do it. If you guys do come when do you think it would be?

edit: So if we do do another rankings I think we should up how many people are on it. More spots = more goals to aim for, more people who get ranked and start trying to get ranked higher, etc. 7-10 spots maybe?

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Our PR is a joke nowadays anyway. I don't think it was ever that serious. Though in all honesty S. Idaho is better at melee and N. is better at brawl. Thats just the way it is.

Also, whos coming to Tourneyplayyyyyyyyyyyyy? Knuttz and Churro better show up.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I want to be ranked, both melee (I'm ready :D) and brawl.

Knuttz, about time you host a big tourney like in March ;)
I'M HYPED!!!!

QraQ

Smash Ace
i want to reopen the PR for discussion pending a couple more smashfest/meeting.

Obviously N.Idaho does their own thing when it comes to PR so we'll leave that to them.

We'll talk more about it at the next smashfest.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Are we still keeping the mk ban just for ****s and giggles? N. Idaho are the brawl guys, should let them decide that probably. Also gnosis post from july about added more rankings up to like 10, i like it. Almost the whole S. Idaho community will be ranked ftw. Ill never break top five so i just give up, if i was like 9th i know i could move up and would be motivated more. just sayin

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
I don't think anywhere I said anything about the PR. I said I think I had gotten better and wanted to play Dom. I wouldn't be able to get on the PR anyway, going to school in Pocatello, because I couldn't consistently go to smashfests/tournaments.

BC: I didn't say you said anything about the PR, I was just mentioning it because this is the PR thread.

TH: Well then there's no reason to bring it up since I didn't mention it.

BC: well it's the pr thread so it's always relevant or some crap.

TH: bla bla bla completely irrelevant to what I said bla

BC: you're a ***** and you never get better even when you say you do

TH: why you be hatin'

BC: cuz u suck lol

TH: but i totally try to improve

BC: nuh-uh

TH: uh-huh

me: ur both dum

BC: i mad

TH: QQ

qraq: EVERYBODY SHUT THE **** UP bla bla stop arguing bla improving community bla

knuttz: im going... to try.. to... divert the topic... to something... more........ relevant... while ignoring... this enrire conversation... or something........

I love you guys, and I'm gonna let you finish, but the last time we had this exact conversation was the best time we had this exact conversation of all time. OF ALL TIME.

*shrug*

craztad

Smash Journeyman
ya so im soo proud of myself, i proved i can still beat at least one person in melee! woot! I soo won't be ranked last in idaho.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Wow really seth, I kinda stopped posting about it because there was no point in having more random arguments. Maybe instead of wasting your time posting about pointless **** you should spend it getting better. I know crazy right getting better at a game that you seem to care enough about to be involved in the online community.

Top Bottom