• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[[Hyper Viper Beam]]MWC Event in Ann Arbor, MI [[Nov. 7-8]]

Tink

Smash Hero
dude, just gotta look at joels face when its shown....thats a drunk joel face if anybody has drinken with him, they would know. not staged at all heh.

edit: the prob is, i dont wanna party fridays before a tourny, and i cant stay in Mi for fuxing 3 days <_<. need to have a sat. only tourny and then we can party that night :p.

Vayseth

Smash Master
WTF. Why don't we make the smash fest on Saturday night and then we have the tournament on Saturday and then Scotu's tournament on Sunday. Helllzzzz yeah.

Actually, aren't you going to D_K's tournament? I'll be there too dawg. Me, Omni, Anther and Shaeden.

lain

Smash Master
Alright so this is nearing so we should really get on the ball.

The one problem with this place is that there may not be enough housing for everyone. I really need a head count to see who needs it.

Kel

Smash Master
Nojoes is talking about lame-Ohio (Cleveland area). REAL Ohio (Cincy area) will have at least 4, possibly going up to 8 persons.

Any floor space will be appreciated <3.

Vayseth

Smash Master
d0000d, Naruto side tournament? =D

I can house a couple people, but I can't confirm who that's going to be at the moment. Either Omniswell or Dark_Kakashi if he's coming (or both) lolz.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah... Cinci is going like 4.5 hours so we might need a place to stay. Floor space works fine for us, we're used to it.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Lain, Terf and I will be there. Just letting you know

Haha, and I love the name by the way...

ICE BEAM

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
crap i gotta save up some money

and tofu i already got accepted to MSU so we gonna be playing (and partying it up) next yr

im gonna look for you to hook me up with the best party spots lol

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Yeah for sure dude. Actually after the Ann Arbor tourney on saturday Terf and I went out with some of our friends from Hubbard haha.

And they didn't respect my falcon, so he showed'em what's up on saturday haha. But he didn't go full power XD

QUIVO

Smash Master
You guys should ban MK, Game and Watch, Pikachu, and ROB in this tournament.

Anyway, sarcasm aside, Alpha Zealot and I will try to make it out for this

lain

Smash Master
So I got 16 possibly 20 right now.

nojoes x 4
kel x 4 (or 8)
terf?
toph?
TheBlueBlade
BloodHawk
Quivo?
Alphazealot?

17, possibly 21?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
We can house some people in my apartment. But I prefer to only have people I know stay with us.

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Gonna talk to my friend about going to this. Rofas circuit event was too fun, and even though I didn't get a chance to play in the singles tournament, I won't miss it this time. (If im able to go that is, :laugh:)

But is there, like, no room at the venue for stay-overs? I mean, its only a hour or so drive each way for us, but...Im not sure I can talk him into driving both Friday and Saturday and I REALLY want to be there Friday for practice/side tournament. :(

lain

Smash Master
But OS's idea is pretty valid.

: / This venue not having housing also available at it is a pain in the ***.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
But OS's idea is pretty valid.

: / This venue not having housing also available at it is a pain in the ***.
It will be cold, so tents are unlikely.

If you find a cheap place like a motel 8 or something like that, people other than cincinnati who will receive free housing could use it if they can't find housing elsewhere.

BIG C

Smash Master
it's pretty dumb but like johnz if you ban ledge stalling ban gay *** infinite grabs. you can actually do stuff while someone is ledge stalling like go and jump on the other ledge and stall yourself or like go and hit them when the short *** time of invincibility frames runs out OR go down and footstool like a man. while an infinite grab is happening you can't do anything making it infinite times gayer than ledge stalling.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ur probably right but lets see what lain has to say in rebuttal (i used a big fancy word:))

Top Bottom