• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
Alright back to Ganon I guess.

I've been doing a lot of really great cc setups lately. I find cc grab and jab setups work best against fox, falcon, and marth. But falcos always approach with dair so it just sucks against him. Very annoying matchup. I think that's my worst matchup right now. The only thing I'm good at in the matchup is edgeguarding and punishing Falco. But I suck at the neutral game against him.

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
No it doesn't, if anything it evolved the sex meta. If you really start viewing another human being as a tool then im not sure what to say.. lol
*sigh* as important I feel this is a topic to address, I don't feel this is the place or time for something like it. If you'd like to discuss it with me privately, you can message me on facebook.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
*sigh* as important I feel this is a topic to address, I don't feel this is the place or time for something like it. If you'd like to discuss it with me privately, you can message me on facebook.
Lol I said the only thing that needs to be said. Regardless, someone that is rotten inside wouldnt even be able to tell the difference since they would treat everybody like **** anyway.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Lol I said the only thing that needs to be said. Regardless, someone that is rotten inside wouldnt even be able to tell the difference since they would treat everybody like **** anyway.
My point exactly. If you're already a ****ty person, then yea I guess it can make you an even worse person...

No one watched you are all rude
I watched. Didn't say anything because I've seen enough Renth vs. Moltov to know how it ends lol

spider_sense

Smash Champion
LOL @ -ACE- -ACE- I already tried to get Mark to go. Nothing seems to work. -_-

Anyways; I haven't been playing in tournaments recently cause of work; but I've been working diligently on my neutral game (Dave has been helping me a lot with that) so I'm feeling pretty confident, all I need is a controller that lets me shield drop consistently cause Tipman and I found out some godlike techs applicable in most situations. My pivots have gotten super good too (thanks to Porkchops) Not too sure if I can go to CEO; cause it depends on if I can find a ride there that's willing to come back Sunday afternoon/early evening. I might make a Ganon bible soon and a few omits from Tipman/Ace.

@ X WaNtEd X X WaNtEd X - and too most Ganon's that struggle in the MU. Always remember to keep track of Falco's lasers and remember that he can only approach you horizontally.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I have decided that from now on, I am taunting after every ko, and as often as possible. I guarantee someone who doesn't know me will be overflowing with salt, lmao.

:denzel:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lmao. The last time I lost to a ness was like 7 or 8 months ago. Yes I was decently buzzed and yes I tried to use only fair against him (simply because it's near impossible to land, lmao). I wasn't salty after game 3 tho, if you drink you win regardless.

Renth

Smash Hero
@ Renth Renth you going to ceo?

And DEFINITELY Evo right? Lunacy got you covered?
I don't want to go to CEO. (by that I mean, I don't wanna pay for CEO) Venue fees.

Evo, is the same time as a family reunion. Yes Lunacy offered to buy me a plane ticket and crap. I wanna hang with my family.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
game one vs the author, how you got the kill on his second stock i got so hype. so happy to see other ganondorfs doing that.
I feel like you have to get a gimp like that every game at top level play to compete. Me and Stephen aren't quite there of course but it helps. I'm always waiting for the up-b after I reverse uair spike a Falco so I can drop zone dair LOL clay just falls to his death so I can't land it. Thanks bro.

I was thinking about skipping the vs tourney tonight, the last 2 tourneys I've had to forfeit early to pick up my gf from work. Plus it's so Damn hot in there lol. But I think I'll go just for the sake of getting matches recorded.

After tonight, the next vs tourney will be 10 days later on Sunday and they will continue to be on Sunday. Melee and pm are getting their own night... Too many smash 4 kids

Last edited:

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
Damn @ -ACE- -ACE- good **** in those sets. Sad you lost to The Author though. That fsmash...

Also, I looked at a vid of @Zigludo just to see what he looks like and he actually looks a lot like me O.o

Top Bottom