• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
The Ganondorf-Luigi matchup is really fun to watch; I'd definitely like to see more of those in future tournaments.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
No offense intended Renth, but based on just watching your videos and not knowing you, I'd assume everything in G. Vice's post were things you didn't know, and his post was just as useful to you as the others were.

Renth

Smash Hero
No offense intended Renth, but based on just watching your videos and not knowing you, I'd assume everything in G. Vice's post were things you didn't know, and his post was just as useful to you as the others were.
Okay :)

I agree.

You guys honestly think, I need to told that when I have someone off stage I should edge guard not go waveland around? I'm pretty sure I can figure that out from watching videos and playing in general. Thanks though.

So yes, I did not know I should edge guard, I didn't know I should be more patient, I didn't know anything of that sort I could have deduced on my own.

Come to the big house, I only get offended when i'm called stupid/mindless. I'm so stupid I have to only waveland all the time. I've got some type of super autism I guess. I'm incapable of learning things on my own I need someone to hold my hand and tell me something stupid basic like red means stop and green means go.

No, his post didn't tell me anything.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
*edit

I won't be rude. However if you know those are your biggest weaknesses how about fixing them instead of people throwing ideas at you that seem like the "hand holding" that you apparently don't need?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
it was my birthday yesterday and only two ganondorf players wished me happy birthday

;'(
I still can't believe you're only 20. I seriously though you were my age, or at least within a year from me. I am glad to see that you're motivated to actually want to do something with your life though, even at such a young age. You in school? Working regular?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I would have said happy birthday if I'd known it was your birthday.

So here's a late happy birthday. I hope you had a good day.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I still can't believe you're only 20. I seriously though you were my age, or at least within a year from me. I am glad to see that you're motivated to actually want to do something with your life though, even at such a young age. You in school? Working regular?
Haha, yeah, I'm always one of the youngest in every smasher group.

I'll be starting up school shortly, actually. I'm not sure what I'd like to study yet, though. I have so many interests haha

Sadly, no job, though I apply to places on the daily. Jobs are hard to come by in this college town I'm in right now, and I live on "University Boulevard" so I'm right next to where the students are >_<

Thank you, Raph! My favourite band in the whole world since 2003 had their new album leaked yesterday, so that made me ecstatic; imagine, of all the days it could be leaked, but on my birthday. :D

Oh, and Ken (yeah, THE Ken!) personally wished me a happy birthday! I was so happy haha, since he's been one of my most favourite smashers, and people in general, since I first started smashing. He never talks to smashers anymore, too. Made me feel really special :bee:

Also, I'm going to a tournament that Hungrybox and Linguini will both be at. :colorful:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
That sounds like a pretty awesome birthday. Glad to hear it went so well.

Also, I'm 19, so you aren't the youngest person here.

tm

Smash Ace
Yo, happy (belated) birthday Ian.

18 here, Raph.

edit: What's the band?

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Yo happy late birthday, Ian! Glad to hear you got a recognition from the king himself (and I'm sorry I missed it).

What's your favorite band?

And wreck some **** at that tourney
(And make sure to record some linguini sets as well, I really wanna see his super falco)

Edit: why does smashboards make a quote when I press "edit?" I'm not quite sure.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
It IS a unique band name! It stands for "synthetic breed" and it's a really unique genre, too. There's honestly only one other artist that makes music like them. They're "defined" as industrial/groove metal, but I think they're something more like death wave. Their musical style can be described as a mix of various components and influences (including death metal, black metal and progressive metal) that incorporates melodies and groove-based rhythms synthesised with strong electro-industrial elements, which are in turn influenced by european dark wave and synthrock music. They also utilise REALLY complex time signatures, polyrhythmic composition, blast beats, and keyboard effects. :colorful:

Actually, come to think of it, there are a few bands now that make really ****ing good death wave music. :bee:

Linguini

Smash Master
lies ian....didn't have to use him this tourney tho lol. played mario against hbox and actually did pretty well.

going link against him next time though looool

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Sometimes i watch linguini and think hes the best ganon. then he chokes. If you gave linguini kage's spirit, he would win nationals

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I had tons of fun playing against Pseudo with my samus.

Linguini

Smash Master
Sometimes i watch linguini and think hes the best ganon. then he chokes. If you gave linguini kage's spirit, he would win nationals
people beat me fair and square dude....no choking johns here:cool:

kage can be the best ganon now, but I doubt anyone cares about the title anymore lol

I play for fun but that doesn't mean I sandbag, I just don't take it as seriously as most people.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
jump cancel an u smash out of your shield.
First jump, to get out of shield, then cancel the jump with an Usmash. Easy, albeit not that useful.
I jump with the analog stick and Usmash with the C stick

If you're in your shield more often than not it's best to wavedash out or roll if you need the invincibility and spacing. I think ganon's roll takes him further than his WD. Anyone confirm this? Haven't played in too long.

Also, auto canceled Uair OoS is really great.

Top Bottom