• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Someone needs to start a Ganon combo/followup thread. I know Ganon doesn't much guaranteed ****, but the discussion should be taking place anyway, with a compiled list of character specific offensive concepts, IMO.

I also have a question for the more experienced Ganons in here:

Marth tosses you Up on Final D and is waiting for you to Double Jump. What do you do?

-Kimo

Renth

Smash Hero
I didnt call it a john back then and Im not calling it not. I just didnt notice back then. Dunno how the **** I missed it. I just remember sittin down playin a match back there and was like ".... **** Renth probably hates me for saying these tvs were fine; im about to kill myself."

Just a blast-from-the-past kinda thing. Im not tryin to start anything over it.
haha, there's nothing to start you stayed at my house and made me laugh my *** off.
On a plus side, I'm glad you think about me :p

Marth tosses you Up on Final D and is waiting for you to Double Jump. What do you do?

-Kimo
I played a Marth player from PA named Javier who kept doing that to me, I didn't have any safe solution aside from waiting and picking a safe spot to jump or drift away to :laugh: sorry not a big help here ^ ^

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Someone needs to start a Ganon combo/followup thread. I know Ganon doesn't much guaranteed ****, but the discussion should be taking place anyway, with a compiled list of character specific offensive concepts, IMO.

-Kimo
This is the only active thread on the Ganon boards, I wouldn't expect to get any life anywhere else.

About Marth, if he's expecting you to double jump, why not just....don't double jump? There aren't very many save options, but just mix it up. I would say try fast falling a dair to confuse him. If you try to get on the ground safely without hitting him, he can try to set up a tipper or just grab you.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord

-Kimo
Maybe a FFed Uair would do the trick? Or you could try airdodging diagonally when you get close to the ground or the Marth.

Recent (crappy) videos.
:( I messed up ALOOOOOT. Oh well, no johns. I was also experimenting with the up smash edgeguard.
vs Fox:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--cJp2mJ9QQ&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l6JLEcbRlY&feature=channel (by this match, he was getting pissed at me playing Ganon, LOL)

vs. Mewtwo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRCYUFVZtUA&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9baSwEb7nM&feature=channel_page

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
I was actually considering doing this the other day, but decided it would be best to leave it to a more active boards member (so it gets taken more seriously :lick:)

Someone please set one up and keep the combo list well moderated, it would be the most useful thread ever for mid-level players like me who have most of the tech skill, but not enough tournament practice

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I DONT THINK I WAS TALKING TO YOU, CANADA! I was talking to that Canada over there. >.>

These Canadians with their fancy l-sliding and waveglitching nonsense. Sheesh. :|

I like fd vs sheik lol, now that I think about it I like fd pretty much against everyone.
No sh*t, that's the only legal stage in FL. Unless you guys are feeling warm and cozy and want to go to Yoshi's Novel.

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
On the last stock of that match, Magus did a Dair to USmash kill. The Fox was at 54% before the Dair, and I was wondering if this combo works every time in a set % range.

Top Bottom