• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

D

Deleted member

No, Mac. I'm not stupid enough to fall for a down smash edgegu- *flies toward the ledge and gets hit*

Well damn it.

:4pit:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
"Hey look, you guiz! I'm going to imitate Link by doing nothing but arrows when someone is off the edge! Oh, and please don't forget how much I love my Side B! Here, allow me to show you how much I love it by repeatedly using it even though it never really hits you!"

:4rob:

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
I know that ROB is supposed to use his lasers and gyros a lot. I know how to beat one in combat. But that doesn't change the fact that people try to spam lasers even though it isn't charged.

:4link:(I dare you guys to not make it about spam.)

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
I know that ROB is supposed to use his lasers and gyros a lot. I know how to beat one in combat. But that doesn't change the fact that people try to spam lasers even though it isn't charged.

:4link:(I dare you guys to not make it about spam.)
Down air is stupid.

:4tlink: (I dare you to not mention smashes or specials)

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
I know I like using Roy sometimes, but dying to an f smash at less than 70% isn't that fun.

:4falco:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Yoshi is probably my most-hated character. His entire moveset is so different from everyone else's (lots of priority and command grabs) that I've pretty much always hated playing against him from the time I first popped Melee in, thinking it was some sort of hack or fangame.

:4lucina:

Last edited:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Your Blaster needs a serious upgrade. Thankfully you were buffed immensely at patch 1.0.8 I believe. You can be a nuisance when you spam your Reflector, but otherwise, you're a fine guy.
:4megaman:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

stop all lemons

:4ganondorf:

nah ganondorf is trash

let's go with :4myfriends: (I've legit been considering co-maining him lately)

KirbCider

Smash Ace
"Look at us guys! We're spamming PK Fire & Thunder so hard right now cause it's all we can do! Hey don't give us that look! It requires skill to spam this much, okay? Okay? OKAY? OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAYOK-Sorry I guess I got stuck in another loop again like always... Okay."

:4pacman:

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
"Look at us guys! We're spamming PK Fire & Thunder so hard right now cause it's all we can do! Hey don't give us that look! It requires skill to spam this much, okay? Okay? OKAY? OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAYOK-Sorry I guess I got stuck in another loop again like always... Okay."

:4pacman:
All my specials may be double-edged swords, but I'll spam them anyway!

:ivysaur:

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
This is posted in the Smash 4 subforum. Stop.

:4lucina:

lol she's not my waifu. My sig is an adorable picture of Malon sleeping under a tree, how could you think that Lucina is mai waifu?
So Malon's your Waifu?

Ivysaur was joke.

Anyhoo, Lucina's a worse Marth.

:4fox:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
"Watch out everyone! You're about to be assaulted by an endless sea of Egg Spam! This is the only time where I would actually prefer PK Spam as it's less annoying to deal with. Also, if it's not Spam then it's all of that inescapable Combo junk that he can do."

(Seriously though, for once I'd like to face someone that didn't throw out 8 eggs per second. < _ >)

:4dedede:

LordMudkip

Smash Rookie
NNID
Oblivion93
"I see you tried hitting that Gordo back at me. It'd sure be a shame if I threw a few hundred more at you. Oh, the Gordo's didn't work? I guess I'll just crouch on the edge of the stage and try to roll at you whenever you get close then."

:4shulk:

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Marth vs Robin - Why does he have a combo grab when I don't? Why is his bronze sword stronger than 99% of my sword?
Falcon vs Robin - EZ Win. Please don't Arc Fire me. Please let me recover, I promise not to edgeguard you.

Top Bottom