• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

D

Deleted member

Your back air and up smash make me want to cry furious tears of salt. Whirling Fortress is also an insanely good OoS option.

:4dedede:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Yoshi is only moderately annoying, but moderation is the worst kind! (Well, not really. I just don't understanddd. At least he doesn't have 1.0.0 Dash attack!)

Here, I got one for y'all
:4ryu: (was gonna be Doc but I only secondary him now.)

Furret24

Smash Master
Shoryuken is borderline broken. It starts frame 6 and can do a maximum of 16.8%. Might I mention that it can kill before 70% and you're invincible during a good chunk of the move.
:4gaw: (I dare you to say something not about his specials)

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Shoryuken is borderline broken. It starts frame 6 and can do a maximum of 16.8%. Might I mention that it can kill before 70% and you're invincible during a good chunk of the move.
:4gaw: (I dare you to say something not about his specials)

Up Smash is annoying.

:4drmario:

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
PILLS HEEEEEEEEEEERE
EDIT: NINJA POSTS HEEEEEEEEEEERE

Up smash is annoying
:4villager:
Reflecting your Side Smash, Side Special, and Down Special is fun with my Side Smash is fun, but you're still ridiculously annoying to fight.

Up Smash is annoying
:4mario:

The fact that you can't use the Mario Tornado as a Down Special custom annoys me greatly.

:4lucas:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Her forward air is like a sword and most of her moves have virtually no lag. I hate it.

:4metaknight:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
B-B-B-BUT MUH DISRESPECT!! LEDGE UTILT OLOLOLOLOLOL GET REKT
No. Stop.

:4duckhunt:

Last edited:
Top Bottom