• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Andaya

Smash Cadet
NNID
Andaya505
3DS FC
3909-8269-9964
Marth - How long is that sword holy sh
Falcon - EEEEASY MONEEEEY

:4wario2:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Not annoying, in fact fighting Warios is almost always enjoyable. He is just kinda gross.

:4dk:

Furret24

Smash Master
Could somebody please explain to me what flaws Ryu has to balance out his Brawl damage output, safety on shield, and various kill moves, one that kills before 80% and has invincibility?
:4gaw:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Could somebody please explain to me what flaws Ryu has to balance out his Brawl damage output, safety on shield, and various kill moves, one that kills before 80% and has invincibility?
:4gaw:

Can someone explain to me how GAW is good?

:4drmario:

D

Deleted member

Taking a Doc Jump Punch to the face at the ledge when you're not expecting it doesn't induce the best feeling in the world.

:4bowser:

Reila

Honestly, the annoying thing about Villager is that she is so versatile, that reading the character can be extremely difficult.

:011:

ops

:4bowserjr:

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
I'd have less issues dealing with the koopa brats if it weren't for their damn side and up specials.
Not really a main of my mine, but lets go with:4peach:.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Oh, you're charging Side-B again. Free arrow.

:4link:

That's the primary reason anyone would play her over Marth honestly.
Funny how people who say that don't play Marth or Lucina. Due to Marth's poor frame data, and his reliance on a tipper for damage and kills, he's a very defensive character. While Lucina's frame data is almost identical, the fact that she can damage, combo, and kill with parts of her sword other than the absolute edge of the hitbox allow her to take a more proactive role in battle. She's still definitely a defensive character, but she's much more versatile because she can afford to play more aggressively if she's up against a campy opponent.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Link, stop rolling to every edges and using projectiles. You are predictable and punishable. (FG Link, of course).

Also, there's others alt colors than Dark and Oni.

:4zelda:

Last edited:

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
Link, stop rolling to every edges and using projectiles. You are predictable and punishable. (FG Link, of course).

Also, there's others alt colors than Dark and Oni.

Zelda is the smash version of Dan Habiki. There doesn't exist another character who is so consistently awful in every game she's in. Even Samus had a good run as a Melee mid-tier

Mii Gunner

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
He's so fast that he lags the game the moment he enters the stage.
And that up-air that's almost as bad as pre-patch Diddy.

:4shulk:

Furret24

Smash Master
Aerials scare me. They pressure hard and all have high damage and knockback output.
:4gaw: (No Specials)

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
Aerials scare me. They pressure hard and all have high damage and knockback output.
:4gaw: (No Specials)

Hmm... No actually, I can't think of much annoying beyond the obligatory 9-luck-hype. Mr Game and Watch is fun to fight, until they start crouch-spamming :p

:4yoshi: (Ah, my old friend from Brawl)

D

Deleted member

Damn his aerials. It's almost unnatural how powerful and fast they are. Grab release into Yoshi Bomb is also so salt-inducing.

:4miisword:

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
Damn his aerials. It's almost unnatural how powerful and fast they are. Grab release into Yoshi Bomb is also so salt-inducing.

:4miisword:
Despite him being one of my mains too, Mii Swordfighter is not to be slept on; the levels of salt you can get from losing to someone supposedly "low tier" is uncanny.

:4wiifitm:

Reila

Wii Fit Trainer is amazing and fighting one is always a treat.

:4bowserjr:

Nargacuga

Smash Rookie
NNID
WiseHorror
3DS FC
4811-7984-6827
Toon Link is mildly annoying to me as a Zelda main, but not that much. Those bombs tho...

Last edited:

Bellerophon

Smash Cadet
NNID
mistermaster420
Its always annoying to fight an FG Zelda who spams side-B not realizing that it makes them a sitting duck.

Bonus points if they use it offstage and don't realize it makes them helpless.

:4ness:If someone says something about PK Fire again I'm going to cry

Top Bottom