• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I rather take a K.O. Uppercut from Little Mac than to die from an overused move like the Falcon Punch. Seriously, **** that ****.

:4lucina:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
"I know Luma can cover all my blind spots and is practically always there, but really, Rosalina's not broken!"

:4lucina: (I broke a Rosalina's shield in tournament and Luma's insane range was able to guard Rosa for the entirety of the SB. Yes, Luma can act with a broken shield. I lost G3 in loser's bracket because of that broken-ass bull****)

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
"I know Luma can cover all my blind spots and is practically always there, but really, Rosalina's not broken!"

:4lucina: (I broke a Rosalina's shield in tournament and Luma's insane range was able to guard Rosa for the entirety of the SB. Yes, Luma can act with a broken shield. I lost G3 in loser's bracket because of that broken-*** bull****)
Ah yes, the overrated Fire Emblem character whose trailer made Chrom look terrible. I don't care what path Lucina took to get in this game, if Sakurai didn't add Chrom because he'd be too similar to other characters, and then added LUCINA, that's inexcusable.

And yet, I mained her for a hot second because none of the other characters spoke to me.

Ike this time

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Ah yes, the overrated Fire Emblem character whose trailer made Chrom look terrible. I don't care what path Lucina took to get in this game, if Sakurai didn't add Chrom because he'd be too similar to other characters, and then added LUCINA, that's inexcusable.

And yet, I mained her for a hot second because none of the other characters spoke to me.

Ike this time
Stop using Quick Draw so much.
:4lucas:.

SherrdreamZ

Jubilant Adept Princess
NNID
SherrdreamZ
What do you think you are doing with that Lasso-Snake-Thing Lucas? I see you go for more grabs then your superior counterpart in FG. One of the only characters ive never seen played very well... Chill out with the Upsmash too! Punished 90% of the time.

:4tlink:

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
What do you think you are doing with that Lasso-Snake-Thing Lucas? I see you go for more grabs then your superior counterpart in FG. One of the only characters ive never seen played very well... Chill out with the Upsmash too! Punished 90% of the time.

:4tlink:
Stop dairing me, it doesn't work, and you only get punished!

For my Roomie: Puff

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
His down taunt (the one where he lays down with musical notes rotating on his head) is pretty annoying.

:4megaman:

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
I like lemons. Especially with salt on them. So, Mr. Mega Lemon, you have made my day. You also annoy me.

:4pit:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Again, I'd rather die from Little Mac's K.O. Uppercut than to die from any moves by such an overused character who has become a disease. The uppercut is an even more epic kill move than that ****ty Falcon Punch or the so-called "Knee of Justice"

Speaking of the K.O. Uppercut, :4littlemac:

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
Again, I'd rather die from Little Mac's K.O. Uppercut than to die from any moves by such an overused character who has become a disease. The uppercut is an even more epic kill move than that ****ty Falcon Punch or the so-called "Knee of Justice"

Speaking of the K.O. Uppercut, :4littlemac:
Stop side-Bing off the stage! Please!

Charizard

D

Deleted member

Stop jumping then doing Shield Breaker. It's exactly how nobody falls for when a Falcon player jumps and does a Reverse Falcon Punch.

I main her too so I have nothing bad to say about her.

:4ness:
:GCZ: -> :GCA: :GCA: :GCA: -> :GCL:

Why do you exist. Why do you exist?

:4samus:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Eh, I prefer Zero Suit Samus, not because of the dumb*** sex appeal but because she's better and faster.

:rosalina:

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Arguably as braindead pre-patch Luigi. Atleast Sheik takes skill.
:4sheik:

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Eh, I prefer Zero Suit Samus, not because of the dumb*** sex appeal but because she's better and faster.

:rosalina:
You're stupid.

Rosalina has insane priority (Plus decent power, especially high on up air and down air), Luma is a great shield (Plus stupidly high power).

:4jigglypuff:

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
I respect this.
Unless you're one of the ones who can't do aerials and charges smashes instead, in which case gtfo

:4myfriends:

Top Bottom