• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
You have an argument other than "You have a move other than side B"
Also throw luma jabjabjabjabjabjab repeat

:4samus:

Furret24

Smash Master
You have an argument other than "You have a move other than side B"
Also throw luma jabjabjabjabjabjab repeat

:4samus:
Quoting from the Samus thread here.
"Charge Shot, the character"
:4gaw: (Preferably not something about 9 or bacon)

:gawmelee:

D

Deleted member

So many rolls despite it being the worst one in the entire game. Fire missile, roll, charge the Charge Shot, roll, fire missile again, roll, fire Charge Shot if opponent is close, rinse and repeat.

Quoting from the Samus thread here.
"Charge Shot, the character"
:4gaw: (Preferably not something about 9 or bacon)

y u always spammin' forward smash tho'. also stop trying to do the down throw to judge combo because I can easily DI out of it

:4kirby:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Actually I prefer grab as a closeish range option when I do samus

Stays in the air
Stones
Thinks this will work
Dies from grabs

:4myfriends:

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
Gotta respect his strength and range. One hit with rage and I'm screwed lol.
:4greninja:

Duke27

Centurion
NNID
DukeCrimson27
3DS FC
3368-2844-0762
Shadow Sneak instead of Hydro Pump when recovering. Pretty annoying for the Greninja player XD
:4pit:

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
I would say something about Ivysaur if he was actually in the game.

:4falco:
If only... :sadeyes:
Ivy is a she btw...

:4falco: EVERYTHING about him is annoying. He's easily my LEAST favorite character to fight in the whole freaking game.
The infuriating thing about him isn't how broken he is. It's how un-fun it is to play against him. Fighting :4charizard:vs Falco forces me to play extremely patient and lame, while also having to somehow get my fat body around the barrage of lazers, and if he somehow gets you in the air, you're just done. You can't challenge his areals.
I hate this MU with the intensity of a thousand suns... Not because it's hard. I just don't like fighting falco :facepalm:

:006:

:4bowser: ( Other main besides Char )

D

Deleted member

lol at people who still think Bowsercide kills the opponent first.

:4drmario:

Furret24

Smash Master
Your character would be significantly better if he was an alt costume for Mario.

Ganondorf
Why does Ganoncide kill opponents first yet Bowser/ROB/Dedede/Kirbycider doesn't? Not really fair if you ask me.
:4gaw: (Please try to be original and not say 9 or bacon)

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeld Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

:4lucina:

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
On the one hand, Shulk's huge hitboxes can be frustrating as all get out for slow characters without projectiles (poor Bowser).

On the other hand, there is nothing in this game more entertaining than watching a Shulk who doesn't know how to use their Monado Arts well. No, Shulk, Smash doesn't increase your damage output, but you're still welcome to try and use it when you're near kill percentages and I'm sitting pretty around 20%.

:4littlemac:

Bellerophon

Smash Cadet
NNID
mistermaster420
This fat penguin is the bane of my existence when I play as Pit. I always feel like I have to work twice as hard to take a stock off of D3 as opposed to other characters.

:4pit:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
The only thing I find annoying about Donkey Kong is this "Expand Dong" bull**** that's being tossed around the field.

:rosalina:

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman
The only thing I find annoying about Donkey Kong is this "Expand Dong" bull**** that's being tossed around the field.

I swear to Christ, if that's what kids will remember Donkey Kong for, I will be very upset. "Forget about the amazing DKC series, it's all about an erect penis!"

...continue.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390

I swear, Rosaluma's damage output is ridiculous. Her easy kill up-air, potential 1-hit-KO up-tilt, strong as heck kill moves, decent stalling game, and high speed all make for an unbalanced character.
She needs nerfs, like Shiek.

:4tlink:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Down taunt, 'nuff said. His projectile setups are scary too, and I'm saying this as a Tink main lol

:4pit: (secondaried Pit in Brawl, play him here sometimes)

Top Bottom