• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
you've bashed me like once in the past month loool

great trolling, fgt
U should name search more often. Try looking up your many names. Only then will u see what I've done.

TRASHMATIC
Gaymatic
Ilmatic

The seed had been planted.

:phone:

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I'm bored and in Houston, anyone wanna do anything, I got no way of transportation sigh, and public transportation sucks **** ****, someone with a car pls! I got gas money and cookies

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
4025 interwood north parkway, Houston, tx, 77032. Mapquest me! C if I'm close to to any of yall, going humble to pick up school schedule and all that.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Yeh I wanted to chill with sync today but he has a busy day putting bread on The table, mah man!
It looks like ppl are either too far or busy today, sigh xd, my controller going keep on accumulating dust ;(

Xyro77

*looks at xyro*

*wonders how could i get so bodied by samus as pit*
I've had ample exp vs pit. Kown/Esca really helped me out back in the day. Plus, you have NEVER played a good samus so i had lots of things going for me and nothing was going for you. But as time goes on, you will end up beating me. Samus is SOOOOOO limited, weak and slow it doesn't take much to beat her.

samus only has a chance against slow characters and falcon
IMO falcon either goes even or beats samus by a little.

Falcon's jab to grab is guaranteed until super high percents so that's free damage(jab x2/pummel x2/throw). Falcon's jab stops samus UP+B so my best defensive weapon is trash now. Other than that, samus beats falcon in all other ways.

I'm not lying I have so much to do right now with work!!!
stop lying, it makes me angry. you wont like me when im angry.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Skyward Sword confirmed for Nov 20 release.

Tesh

Smash Hero
without gcn support, it better be like 120 dollars to start. Why would anyone want a new kind of wii at this point?

Xyro77

without gcn support, it better be like 120 dollars to start. Why would anyone want a new kind of wii at this point?
The wii is still selling crazy amounts(just not as much as it used to) so that means every new wii sold over there(and soon here) is one less wii that can play brawl. And since the WiiU doesnt support GCN stuff.....bad times are ahead foo.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
noone will buy that if it doesn't have backwards compatibility and the wii still offers it

Xyro77

noone will buy that if it doesn't have backwards compatibility and the wii still offers it
when they release a new version of a console they discontinue the older one. so the no gcn support wii will replace the normal one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom