• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lol. That actually got me laughing.

Who's Katie?
m2k's girlfriend lmao. Not going go deep balls on the issue cause i dont want that *****h on my **** asking questions but she is a hoe( bottom line), she's an asian girl, she's not cute, she's weird but for fiends like me, being weird just makes it all more interesting lmao.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
m2k's girlfriend lmao. Not going go deep balls on the issue cause i dont want that *****h on my **** asking questions but she is a hoe( bottom line), she's an asian girl, she's not cute, she's weird but for fiends like me, being weird just makes it all more interesting lmao.
pix plz.............

i must see this delicious babe

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I doubt it, they're busy with papers for the house and stuff, getting stuff together, if i go anywhere id prob have to get a ride :(

Im going be stayin in a hotel for this week i think, it's in houston i believe.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
girl drama actually helps the community, everyone wanted to beat with her, so like njny tourneys got extra 20 random ppl outta nowhere lol for that lmao, got *****hs to come out the cave.

aight gotta go DIP, be in houston soon.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I don't mind hearing about some girls. Spreading slander, though, does no justice. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom