• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The new Wii is Europe only...for now.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dude...I'm in the mood for some Burger King.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Welcome to Houston.

We don't know what snow is.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I've lived here my entire life, and it's only really snowed like twice...and I'm talking about snow that has actually piled up on the ground. Not that sleet nonsense.

Like, right now is pretty much normal summer weather in Houston.

Sync.

Smash Champion
http://www.facebook.com/#!/gamehouston

Guys this is a community FB page for all types of game tournaments in Houston. Please I need your support to "like" this page because I'll not only be advertising smash events I'll be advertising other game events as well. It's part of my partnership with Gamestop to make a bigger gaming scene in Houston and for smash.

Speaking of Gamestop, I finally filled out paper work to work there as their TO and will be starting to have my biweeklies at the Gamestop location we were at for SSS9 at 3003 W Holcombe Blvd. When we start having tournaments there I want you guys to be on your best behavior so we can use money (due to corporate liabilities) for tournaments in the near future. Also, the point of expanding to Gamestop is to build our community so try to be welcoming guys. I might be having a redeption bracket for a side event at these earlier tournaments depending on new attendance so we will see.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I LOVE having the tournaments at a Gamestop! Im not being sarcastic! I just wish it was closer to me, but I can't change that

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
A healthy diet of asbestos.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
im glad u lived there xd, REAL TALK im kinda bored, apparently there is going be african heat weave over 1000 degress everyday.

:phone:
I should rephrase that. My parents still in that area. If I drop by, I'll be sure to give you a holler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom