• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
WHOBO beast tho
See, this is how you know someone is an old gen. You can't appreciate the beast until you see it more than once. Then promptly vomit.

Last edited:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Not watching that. Gives me nightmares.

Sweatshop Hobo was at Monsters Arcade. AC off, Summertime, Free Water.

Onion10

Smash Rookie
New gens don't know about Hobo 12, Lobo (which had that restaurant on fire), one-armed security guard, sweatshop Hobo at that one place, Funplex nightmares, Planet Zero sweatshop, Geasis, Sync's Sex Saloon, Battle Network, SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!, Ozz dusty garage fests, IHOP days, Trash Day nonsense, Play N Trade going out of business, Zuma, Dave and Busters, Anime Matsuri, or any Whobos.

NEW GENS PLZ GO
No.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Ozz dusty garage fests the first event I ever attended... I shortly quit the scene right after.

The original B R O W N B O Y S.

Can't remember which HOBO was the first I went to, but I was still unknown in the scene, beat Esca and he raged. I was like lol. KUROZERO29 *******. Bring back Snake tho.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Watching Razer getting juggled by RoyR was amazing.

Then UltimateSalt ruins the moment by utilting him from 100 ft away.

Snake is dumb.

Last edited:

Whispy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LegendaryLui
Why did i just see Trela getting rap3d by a bear and a MALE Misty. My eyes will never unsee this...

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Trela used to be quiet and distanced himself from the rest of us.

Then we corrupted him with darkness.

Stay around long enough and we'll corrupt you too.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Splatoon comes out tomorrow!

Remember, when playing "turf wars" only the areas seen from the top down view of the map counts towards your team percentage. This means walls do not count. They count for personal stats though.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Me and LeThien drunk teammates at Whobo 1
Lololol so good. Wish I could have been old enough for drunk old gen activities. Hanson drunk in Dallas spring break 09 was classic. Best region in the region.

Edit: shut up new genz and go away.

Am I doing this right? #hobo12

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Splatoon comes out tomorrow!

Remember, when playing "turf wars" only the areas seen from the top down view of the map counts towards your team percentage. This means walls do not count. They count for personal stats though.
didnt know this, i always went for obscure things like walls because people overlook them

game is casual as **** i guess

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I sort of regret preordering Splatoon since proper matchmaking won't work until 2 months later. Imagine if Smash had that.

ReturningFall

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RecurringN
3DS FC
1934-0989-6824
Doubles is starting at 6:30 actually, singles at 7:30. But yeah, just let us know if you'll be coming by. Definitely plan ahead for Houston traffic.
Unfortunately, I just got called into work and won't be able to make it (I telecommute so I can't ever really get away). Sorry if I may have strung some of you guys along. If you'd like to play at some point, I do have a really solid internet connection so just PM me a time. Otherwise, if you guys are still going at it on Thursdays, I'll try to plan ahead for it next time I'm in Houston.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nah man all the cool kids are new gens. Stick with us. New gens 4ever
You're in the same gen as Onion. I beg you to reconsider what you just said.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nooooooo, amiibos...

Time to import.

Whispy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LegendaryLui

i started watching WHOBO 5 vids again and I remember this was the first big tournament i ever went too (i was watching this whole set so i come out on the player cam). that day was so chill and full of fun. i got bodied by seagull's wolf in pools and denti's olimar. good times.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You were already a no-show at TGC2, so you already owe me $1. You can issue another one when you pay me what you owe.

Top Bottom