• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents - iGT4 - Kissimmee, Fl - 12/1/07 - Bluray's coming back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijin

Smash Ace
So who needs a team mate?
I dunno what the deal is with H-box, so I could possibly still be team-mate-less. Anyone else in the same boat?

Vijin

Smash Ace
Doubt Melbourne's gonna be participating in any crew battles... It's only gonna be Me, Dguy, DK and Hazard.

Boo :cry:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Why is everyone backing out?
there really arent a lot of people backing out since none of them actually said they were coming, so they cant be backing out of something they werent doing. its still gonna be a really good turnout though.

Doubt Melbourne's gonna be participating in any crew battles... It's only gonna be Me, Dguy, DK and Hazard.
it truly is a shame too, considering that ALL of WATO will be there. oh wells, i guess you guys will never get to clear your name of that 14 stock pwnage XD...peace

-hiroshi

Vijin

Smash Ace
Yeah, sucks... but knowing that I was partly responsible for your emo face last gigs makes up for it though :chuckle:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Yeah, sucks... but knowing that I was partly responsible for your emo face last gigs makes up for it though :chuckle:
no you werent. i wasnt mad at all for teams. it was singles that got me mad. you guys did really well. that was a good comeback comment though. good ish. that was some pwnage, lol. hope to see you at iGT4 mangz. keep holding it down bro...peace

-hiroshi

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Results, as I know them...feel free to correct me

Teams:

1. Linguini / Lambchops
2. Fenrir / Rohins
3. HBOX / F- 0

Singles:

1. Lamby boy
2. UI
3. Colin, I believe
4. Linguini, I believe.

CKRikou

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I think you're right on the rankings.
I really must say I liked the venue, but I was highly disappointed with my playing today...

Renth

Smash Hero
S H O U T O U T S:

This was the first tournament i've attended in about 2 - 3 months. It's also the first one i've gone to since i came back to FL it was a blast! Good **** Hiroshi.

Fred: Thanks for a good time as always and for the ride. Stop being nervous you're too good at this game to be losing to scrubs.

Darrel: Good times as always and good **** in teams.

Rohins: SlappyMcCopper nice work with the traffic, good **** in teams.

QDVS: Had a lot of fun playing you in the few games we did, we should run teams sometime.

Linguini: Mad fun matches bro can't wait for more, keep up the good work.

Col Bol: Are you cold? fun matches as always man.

Otruuuu: Thanks for housing before the tourn.

Uber Ice: incredible ice climbers our matches were insane.

Phanna: I love spending time with you, tons of fun as always.

HungryBox: you're getting really good keep up the good work.

C@sh Mooney: Thank you for not attending the venue smelled great.

Desert King: TTtrriicckkiieess play me more.

Dguy: Good work vs. UberIce nice to see you as always.

F-0: You got a lot better since the last time i played you.

xYz: Your girlfriend is cheating on you. Great matches and good job "redeeming" yourself.

Hiroshi: Thanks for hosting an amazing event and the GGAHH dittos were fun buddy.

Vericz/UUAA: nice stuff in teams you guys got a lot better.

Raistlin: Thanks for the jiggs practice it really paid off vs. Box (shame you couldn't make it to the tourn.)

Zoro/Marin: didn't get to play you this time around i'll make up for it.

Lambc0ck: amazing stuff in finals i'll get at you next time chief.

Vijin: didn't play you this time, good **** all the same.

Blade of Apollo: Thanks for the ride man i appreciate it.

Awesome tournament I had a great time.

My Matches.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Shout outs for the tourney!

Angrylobstah and RFX you guys MISSED IT! *Rips hair out of head* Wish you guys could have made it.
Hazard good teaming with you as always, good matches the night before as well. THREE MISFIRES!
Dguy watch the caffeine intake :p
D-K you're getting nasty with each tournament and it seems like you learn something new every time!

Renth, please continue showing our Melbourne good Ganondorf sheit! No friendlies this time,t hough:(
Darrel... team human spear ftw:p
Fred ............ OMG THREEMISFIRES! lol good stuff
Rohins! Glad I got a piece of that sexy samus. Need more:p

Reno and Croms bro, cool chillin with you guys. If only my credit card worked. Hmm...

Hiroshi, lol no prob it's all good. You spit fire, I spit it back :p Awesome tourney man. And you've got that Jigglypuff match down pat.
H-BOX sorry about the whole team mate confusion. Turned out to be a big mess but it worked out. You guys did awesome.
Bluray nasty Jigs man, shame that you can't stay down here for a few more tourneys. I need to get that jigs again!
Zoro and Marin! Crew battle was INSANE. I especially found it to be really hype and adrenaline pumping at the end when you guys were playing against our remaining players. Crazy sheit!
Uuuaa *HIGH FIVE!* More friendlies!
Vericz man I need more friendlies!
F-0 good friendlies, and good stuff on teaming with H-box. I was NOT expecting that at all to be honest.

Collin! YES, non-sand bagging friendlies! The best kind. Got my butt whooped but those are always the best matches.
Joe True good ish holding it down in the crew battle man. Was hella fun.
Willlll **** I didn't get any friendlies with ya this time!
Q-Devious no friendlies with you either!

Well I'll try and finish my list up later I'm gonna drop dead on my keyboard... Haven't slept since 1:00 PM on Friday. Catch ya'll later.
And Thanks to Mankosuki and Phanna for taking the matches and junk. I want to see that on youtube!

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Videos

Singles (as best as I can recall)

1. Lambchops
2. ÜberIce
3. ColBol
4. Linguini
5. HungryBox
5. Renth
7. Fenrir
7. QueenDVS
9. phanna
9. Derf
13. Hazzard

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
tourney was too fun, I just woke up from a 12 hour slumber.
shout out to WATO for winning the crew battle, good sheit.
my crew...
did alright.
wato....
every member was there, impressive.
SFL..
good job to linguini/chops for getting all the top spots lol
black dude who played spacies/shiek... good **** in friendlies
gangsta66... sorry man, I usually dont play gay, but I had too, peach is my worst match up after jiggly. Really good peach tho.
cake eaters...
hi2u
queen... i hate you!
lol

phanna!!!
post up my friendlies!!

TBP!!!
we all fvckin hate you for punking us for 3 hours.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Tournament was awesome
The Crew Battle was sooo fun

ShoutOuts-

Uuaa: I did not see one of your matches nor did i play u umm we gotta stop losin to jiggly puff.

Vericz: I dont think i saw any of your matches either but i did play you your falco is nastee as always

Hiroshi- Man inets are always the coolest you really held it down for crew good **** man

AT&T- Man you did nastee in crews! You got so much better

Hungrybox- Maaaaaaaaaaaan gettin you in losers is like a death sentence its like when they tell me you got to play HB theyre actually saying well i hope you had fun cuz your out of the tournament now you have absolutely no chance of advancing and you can pretty much go shome. siiiiigh. Thats so homo id rather get dashizwiz or colin even if its a .0001% chance of winning because with you it 0% and I waste so much energy just to get ****in 2 stocked or some ****. It's so frustrating because i know you only need a minimal effort and I'm trying so hard just to stay alive. Anyway that was too long for a shout out. Your really good keep it up but man your scaaaary when you lose. Sorry you didnt get 3rd for the 50th time

BLURAY- MAN IT WAS SO AWESOME HAVING YOU AROUND AGAIN! You got so nasteeee your the one puff in the world I actually like watching. I didnt play you tho that sucks. Better come back or Ill kill you. You did awesome in crews 2 stocked colbol waaaaaaaaaat he didnt see that one coming.

Marin- You did well in tournament and crews but I dont like seeing your peach chained up. You need to show these people what your peach is like when its unleashed. Im tellin you your peach owns me sometimes so bad so I know how good it can be. Also when we play you can edgegaurd soo well its like If im off the stage its 95% chance i wont be coming back, then yesterday I didnt see you doing it at all its like your were scared. Dont be your nastee and you have the potential to be the next Xif one day, Show these people what you can do and listen to peoples advice they only want to see you improve. Love you :)

F-0- boii you rusty thats all just keep playin stop relying on that gay falco youre a falcon main and I always hear how your a nastee one at that. Ill see u next tourney and you better be pwning.

Apollo-link boi its too good. Those matches were the most intense for me! I really thought u were gonna beat me. I loved it.

Linguini- I know not to use link next time your ganon is nastee and u most likely sandbagged me. :(

Rohins- Man your samus is TOO GOOD. I dont think i can beat you if we played in tournament
Your an awesome dude and I dont want you to go to WA :(

Bob Hazzard- Your Mario Bros are sick, thanks for sharing a moment of emoness with me :D
Good **** in crews!

Vijin- Double jiggly would be HORRIBLE! Friendlies with u at gigs!

Vijin and Hazzard- you guys owned us

Dguy- Your mewtwo was incredible dude Im glad we got to play!

Otru- I wanted to play your nastee fox .

Xyz- Im tellin u jiggly requires no skill at all. I proved it. We need to play some more ima call you one of these days to come over. Captain falcon!

Reno an Saab- Man those matches were hard ,samus doesnt die! Lets play again one of these days when im around the area.

Fenrir- we need to play next time my link vs your fox which ill own :p jk but i do want to play u

Derf- we need to play

Renth- we need to play. **** u owned hbox Hardcore good ****.(well thats the only match i saw all day of u.)

Im sure i ve forgotten some people sorry

later.

Zoro

Smash Champion
for some reason i cant edit my posts.....

I remember who i forgot

Desert king- Got a good ganon dude I remember when you first came to gigs you were so noobie LOL You have improved alot since then Im sure you'll be ownin me soon.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I has almost forgotten about Uber Ice entirely!! Wow, awesome that he did so well.

Linguini has mad skills.

I'd really like the chance to play Lambchops! MM truuuuuu.... :):)

Hope I see everyone at the Christmas Gigs (Hanukkah Gigs for Andy).

I really want to attend a South Florida tournament before Brawl.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
well this was another failed tourney, and one of my all time lows. i got last place. not sure how i managed that one. its just so disappointing to know that after all this training i still get dead last place in tourney. i failed WATO for the 2nd tourney in a row.

although i will say, that i somewhat redeemed myslef by holding it down in teams. took 3 stock off vijin and then 3 more off otru. good ish for me.

shoutouts:

WATO:
uuaa- your nasty gah. too bad you didnt do too well.
vericz- you be nasty too, BUT you lost to bluray lol!!!!! hes nastty
BLURAY!!!!!!!!!!!! - you be nasty gah. good ish in teams. BUT MY BAD I FAILED YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! we should have gotten top 3 gauranteed, but i done fvcked up again.
hungah- good ish on 5th. you placed high even after losing 1st round, AND at a tourney with good peepz. lambc0ck, colbol, queen, linguini, uber-ice, and many more. you still *****.
zoro- you did nasty in crews boieee!!!1
at&t- you did mad nasty in crews too. WTF at you holding your own against dgah!!!!!! my sheik, like, cant even beat dgah. you held it dpwn with your new powah.
marin- stop beating yourself up marin. i mean your alwasy putting yourself down and your always trying to convince me to not put you in the crew battles. but your freaking good. keep playing.

traitor: your not WATO anymore of your own accord. we all had your back and supported you and it was your decision to leave. dont make me sound like the bad guy. you cant get mad for not being in the WATO crew battle when your not even WATO. you would have had a gauranteed spot in the crew battle if you were actually still WATO. your a strong player, i cant take that away from you. but you fvcked yourself over when you left WATO, not me. and just incase your wondering, you can never be in WATO again. your not gonna leave and talk bad ish and just expect to come back. of all the people i would have never thought the good religous harmonious kid wouldnt be the one started all the drama. oh wells, its your loss bro, WATO has so much fun together and so many good times. these are times i'll never forget. and you just extracted yourself from that. its a shame, you were getting so good too.

RENTH!!!!!!!- your nasty gah. those were real good Ggah dittos. what did you think of my Ggah?!?!?

TNT
QDVS- ....................
otru- what happened gah. i had to take you in teams AND crews lol. j/p my ***. i cant talk cuz you actually did better than last place.
xyz- what up gah. i like trading 3 stock games with you.
colbol- you **** too hard

corneria: I HATE YOUR FVCKING FIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

melbourne:
a-l/rfx- hahahhahahah, you missed the nastiest tourney, just ask vijin.
vijin: you like how i got your jiggs on lockdown?....lol, just "spitting the fire". good ish
hazzard- you be nastee gah. you just love ****** fast fallers, dont you?
dk- your Ggah is getting nasty. we got to do some Ggah dittos so i can show you some stuff.
dgah- your still too nasty. so what did you think of at&t in crews XD

SFL:
lambc0ck- your too nasty my ***. i cant play as fast as you. thanks for actually trying to teach me though.
U-I- just randomely show up, knock lambc0ck into losers and get 2nd place, too ****.
phanna- i havent seen you in forever!!!
linguini- your Ggah is too ****.
lee- we had some fun games. but sheik dittos are the gayest, so i couldnt do it.

CE
rohins - i love you - i hate your up+b corneria antics
fenrir- ok, i need you to be 100% completely seriously. tell me the honest to god truth. do you honestly believe that raistlin is still better than hungrybox? is hungrybox's consistency just a fluke? he just beat you for the 3rd time in a row, after you stated how some of the others he beat didnt know how to play jiggs. so do you not know. just be serious. cuz i cant see how raistlin has anything on hbox as far as whose the better jiggs. like i said, raistlin is cool, and fun to chill with, hes funny. but hungah is just better, bro, just admit it. oh, and you ***** me in teams..................................................................again.

everybody else- i just want to thank everyone for coming and making this THE MOST successful iGT to date. hopefully SFL now sees what all the hype around the iGT series is all about. CFL means business.

well, i hope to see the rest of you guys at iGT5, keep posted. look out for a january date ^_^.

peace

-hiroshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom