• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents - iGT4 - Kissimmee, Fl - 12/1/07 - Bluray's coming back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
LOL I like my shoutout hiroshi, even though I don't understand it!!!

:colorful:
it just means i thought about you when doing my shoutouts but didnt know what to say.
i could have talked about how i started the tourney p1ssed once i found out you were my 1st match.....
or i could have talked about how i hate getting counterpick before the match begins...
or how i have no chance against you.....
or how you ***** the **** out of me and im a joke to you and you probably get so happy inside when you find out you have to play me cuz you know its a gauranteed win.....
or how we play each other in every 1 out of 2 tournaments we are both at....
or how you were an integral part to me getting dead last at this tournament....
or how one day i'll beat you
or about how you got lucky XD....
or about how i should learn how to play a different character against you....
or about how i should learn to call a double blind pick against you, and then pick some random character of mine that you've never played before....

and yes, these are all options of stuff i was going to say but decided that i couldnt choose, so i opted for not saying anything rather than posting everything. in retrospect, it was in vain seeing as i just posted everything i would have posted if i decided to post all of my thoughts.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Sigh I know this wont help at all but I must post this

I FORGOT MY CONTROLLER YESTERDAY AT INET

IF ANYONE HAS SEEN IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW
AS I WILL HAVE TO QUIT SMASH IF I DONT FIND IT

ITS PURPLE.
THE RUBBER IS COMING OFF THE CONTROLLER STICK AND THERES A CIRCULAR LIKE CUT INTO IT BASICALLY THE RUBBERS ABOUT TO BREAK OFF. THERES ALSO A SCRATCH NEXT TO THE X BUTTON.

IM GOING TO CALL INET TOMMOROW TO SEE IF THEY HAVE IT
IF I SEE ANYONE USIN IT ILL KILL THEM.

THX

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I forgot the charger for my camcorder.

Luckily I remembered it before getting too far down I-4, otherwise that would have meant no crew battle crowd footage.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
GGs everyone. I didn't accomplish my goal and play friendlies with every person there, but I guess that was a bit ambitious. I'm pretty sure my wrist goes a little limp whenever I play on corneria, but hey that's the idea.

Had a lot of fun at that smash fest friday as well. I hope I get to catch everyone again this upcoming giga but I'm not positive.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
important notice to zoro. hungah has your controller. i saw the controller on the counter and went outside and asked who it was. hungah took it but realized it wasnt his. im pretty sure it was yours cuz the rubber is was gay like you said...PEACE

-hiroshi
NO NO!!!

That one guy from the lounge i thinkk has it....

He was

Christopher or Christian

im not sure

wasn't he Al's friend?!!!

And he hung out with the huge guy witht he jacket, baby was his nickname i think

Brian: Thanks for dat shoutout

Renth: Boy im a little *****, im such a **** ***got when i lose and its not to colbol. You beat me, sure it was a missed rest and i had like 20 othher options, but like fenrir i wanted to be flashy but at the same time i'm not sure if that flashiness was necessary, you know?

I got ***** aand underestimated you. Aren't you glad you entered???

Zoro

Smash Champion
ill point him out later

if not maybe i do have it.

results at my smashfest

1. Oreos
2. HBOX
3. Roach
How do you not know? Lol

Man people dont understand the importance of ones own controlla it is an integral part of them

Im just afraid he'll throw it away or take it apart or something

AND WHO THE **** STEALS CONTROLLERS
If it was mcdonalds or a library or something I would understand because it just doesnt fit but cmon 5 minutes after a VIDEO GAME tournament ends your gonna take someones controller cuz it was just sitting there thats ****ed up you know someone needs that controller to play the friggin game of course there gonna come looking for it.. Im hopin someone gave it to the people that work there otherwise ill probably never see it again.

Im depressed..:(

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
if you do end up finding it zoro, do what i do... buy a man purse and put it in there when you finish matches, it's soooo useful... everyone knows howmy man purse looks like, it's II good. :laugh:

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
I'm so sad I missed bluray..... :( He's too good.
dont worri i should make it back b4 gigs hopfully ill c u there so we can do some epic jiggs dittos

inet was maaad fun FL is the ****......

WATO- we owned enuff said

good games 2 everyone i played ....sorri if u fell victim 2 any of my gay rest tactics
colbol u can get ur revenge at giga i should b there.....hungry good **** we held it down
wit the puffs but im sorri im gonna get first place at gigs dont worri im sure u will get 2nd lol

DesertKing

Smash Rookie
SHOUT OUTS!

Melbourne Crew

Good stuff guys, it is always fun hanging out with my crew mates! Plus that crew match was pretty cool yeah? Over all i had an awesome time and singles was some good *h*t.

Noob Testament

XYZ: FUN MATCHS! your falcon is freakin awesome! i always look forward to getting matchs with you at tournees

Col Bol: Good S*i* like always. you are full of **** man!

Otru: fun matchs! your fox is really bad ***. plus just talking and stuff is plain out cool. look forward to more matchs ^^

QDVS: i didnt get a match with you but your team with XYZ is vicious! your really awesome!

Cake Eaters

Renth: im applying what you have showed me so far. the double jump to down are and forward B to Dsmash and WL on stages more. you are to good man! it's so cool of you to show me these things plus i get to see you ****. i wanted to get more matchs in with you but like more people were showing up to play you and the other mark wanted to play some. next time for sure though!

Fenrir: Didn't get any matchs with ya but congrats on second in doubles!

Rohins: lmao your such a cool person! you make me laugh at your hilarity XP. and sorry you enter singles T.T if you were sick i hope ya get better! and yet again congrats on doubles.

Phanna: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seeing you one kongo jungle made me cry and **** at the same time! you are absolutly incredable! plus your over all matchs were insane!

WATO

First of all congrats on the Winning of the Crew matchs

Hiroshi: I didn't get to play you at all but hope you did good in tournee.

Zoro: WOW! I'm kinda new when it comes to playing but MAN! YOU HAVE A WICKED LINK! It's really freakin solid! i didn't know what to expect at all! AWESOME MATCH IN THE CREW BATTLE! i did get the upper hand from my one stock but it was so fun to play you! ^^ hope we get some more matchs in! that was fun!

Marin: Didn't get a match in with you beside my one life at the crew matchs. so far i can definatly tell you got better! i hope we get some matchs in next time around ^^

Verics: WOW! your falco is tough! had fun playing you in tournee! your really good and i hope to get some more matchs soon.

UUAA: Nice stuff man! no 14 stocks but you held it down. hope we some matchs in as well

BlueRay: Good jiggs! no matchs with ya but its all good. maybe next time.

HBOX: **** dude your singing was ....... incredable? a regular jiggs but it didnt but me to sleep (haha) your jiggs though is really good.

AT&T: good matchs man. your sheik was pretty good! COME TO MORE TOURNEES! i haven't seen ya so look out for me and we can get soem more matchs in.

Others

Mark: Nice peach and ganon matchs! i had fun playinjg you ^^ plus our random matchs were pretty funny. DEFINATLY wana get more matchs in.

Others: im sorry if i forgot names! but i had fun at the tournee so i only have positive things to say! talk to me some time so i can get to know you all better.

SUMMARY

I HAD SO MUCH FUN! I <3 INET! its so comfterable. exept for that @$$ HAT that was running it and like yelling and stuff. not so cool. but still! thanks to all for always makin smash BAWLIN and tournees EPIC!

Zoro

Smash Champion
Yea that one guy needs to stfu
But hes fillin in for brian since he actually wants to play an not announce so wateva

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
dont worri i should make it back b4 gigs hopfully ill c u there so we can do some epic jiggs dittos

inet was maaad fun FL is the ****......

WATO- we owned enuff said

good games 2 everyone i played ....sorri if u fell victim 2 any of my gay rest tactics
colbol u can get ur revenge at giga i should b there.....hungry good **** we held it down
wit the puffs but im sorri im gonna get first place at gigs dont worri im sure u will get 2nd lol
sorry to break ur hopes, but

lol

wouldn't it be funny

if we were both in semi finals

me versing Q

and you versing colin

and by some occurance we both won

and finals was a jiggs ditto

lolZORZ

and most likely

i will get 3rd

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
Ahh shoutouts are late (sorry)

Fun tourney!
But it went by too fast.

Marin- you sucked in crew battles.

Uuaa: didn’t see you play. Barely saw you at all.

Vericz: I never ever see your matches ever!

Hiroshi- Sorry I man handled you, it was on accident. I just wanted friendlies, thanks for them anyway. I know I shouldn’t beat myself up so much but I can help it.

Zoro- I loved you in crew battles! Well I love you all the time but your link was at its best. Don’t be emo anymore. im glad you found your controller.

Ray- Wato missed you so much and it was fun having you back. Your puff is soo good, its very enteraining, like a suspense movie every second.

AT&T- great in crew battles, it was cool to see you again too.

Hungrybox- congrats on 5th, im sure you’ll get 3rd next time. :)

F-0- haven’t seen u in what feels like forever. Thanks for the friendlies.

Rohins- thank you, thank you for friendlies they were passed due. Your samus is soo good, Ill be ready for her next gigs.
I dont want you to go to WA either :(

Bob Hazzard- I have only heard of the horrors that your luigi brings but this time I have experienced it. It soo hard to play, driving me crazy. More friendlies plz!

Vijin- Double jiggs would have been HORRIBLE! I second Zoro statement by like a million. I hope you feel better now.

Vijin and Hazzard- haha you owned us anyway.

Dguy- your Mewtwo is soo good it made me and even Hiroshi scream like girl! You did amazing in crews. Thanks for the friendlies, its always a pleasure playing you.

Xyz- uhhh…you owned me so bad in the tournament and the crew battle. I will have my revenge, I swear it. Btw I love the car.

Desert king- I thought for sure you would take a stock from me, it was soo close. I want friendlies with you.

Qdvs- you really do make me nervous with your greatness and all. You ruined the wato pic with your “ Wato sucks” comment. Now im half laughing with a ******** look on my face. Thanks…

Reno and Saab- totally owned us, its not even funny.

Renth- I want friendlies with the best gannon too!

*Final note*: I love Wato without them this game wouldn’t be as fun.
see you all at next gigs
:p

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL, sorry if I actually screwed up the WATO pic...I was just having fun!!!

>_<

And I don't see why you say you sucked in crews, didn't you take 2 from xyz and like 2 from desert king???

That's going even, which is fine in a crew battle, good job!!!

P.S. You guys are lucky I didn't go Falcon!!!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Yea well, It was kinda fun LMAO. Now i wish to fight zoro and prove to him I'm not as scruby as he thinks. I mean its his opinion on my skills i just don't like it lol. And I was in a very stressed and pissed off mood when i read it so yea. Hope its cool zoro like this guy. ------>:cool:<----- (**** he's cool)

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
LOL, sorry if I actually screwed up the WATO pic...I was just having fun!!!

>_<

And I don't see why you say you sucked in crews, didn't you take 2 from xyz and like 2 from desert king????

That's going even which is fine in a crew battle!!!

P.S. You guys are lucky I didn't go Falcon!!!

lol no dont worry
sorry i was just messing around,
i thought it was great. im still laughing about it now

i took 1 from Dk and 2 from Xyz
(but one of them he suicided, so really 1)
so bad.

Zoro

Smash Champion
lol no dont worry
sorry i was just messing around,
i thought it was great. im still laughing about it now

i took 1 from Dk and 2 from Xyz
(but one of them he suicided, so really 1)
so bad.
Thats cuz u wernt goin full powah next time go serious

we coo guy
we will play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom