• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents - iGT4 - Kissimmee, Fl - 12/1/07 - Bluray's coming back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
My 1st shout out ever even thought its late

Awesome tourney thanks for funding me for Pound 3

Queen- my ganon owns you

Emilio- We gotta start training again

Hiroshi- ............................http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=103017 if you really wanna get out of scrubville read this and learn how pro players think which includes colbol and shiz. after reading this you will know how colbol got so good and how to get better.

Blueray- didnt get to play you(ask me for for friendlies) but imo I think you have alot of potential man I seen your matches and I was impress keep it bro.

Colin- You got better I hope you **** more at Pound 3

UBAH IIICEE!!!!- I owned you finally after me getting 3 stocked by you in every tourney I played you.

Derf- your still good as hell and have alot potential.

Rohins- MANLY BEAST!! I was pissed that you didnt enter singlez

Random Doc player- I owned you with F smash only how does it feel?

Phanna- your still a cool guy.

Otru- Had good friendlies. just get rid of your jumping habits and you wont get owned by lasers much. Ill keep playing friendlies with you so I can point out things you could improve at.

Hungrybox- your getting better following the same path as colbol.

Sorry anyone I forgot.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Hiroshi- ............................http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=103017 if you really wanna get out of scrubville read this and learn how pro players think which includes colbol and shiz. after reading this you will know how colbol got so good and how to get better.
thanks lambc0ck. i've actually read that before but i read it again just so that it wouldnt be wasted lol. i'll get there lamby, i'll get there...peace

-hiroshi

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
thanks lambc0ck. i've actually read that before but i read it again just so that it wouldnt be wasted lol. i'll get there lamby, i'll get there...peace

-hiroshi
Threads like that are awesome, they really help your game. I think I will get out of scrubville with Hiroshi, I need to take my cereal box and move., and possibly get a new home. Seriously who lives in a box. *cough (hungry)

thx chops.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
When are your vids going up mako
I answered this in Phanna's video thread, but I won't be able to get them up for a while. I had bought my camcorder as an "open item" from Best Buy for like $100 cheaper. Unfortunately it's missing a component I need to get the vids onto my computer. I've got to order it through Sony since no stores carry it, including the Sony store in the mall here.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
thanks queen 4 redirecting me u were correct i got the threads mixed up lol and wow zoro and captain u guys should money match

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
thanks queen 4 redirecting me u were correct i got the threads mixed up lol and wow zoro and captain u guys should money match
I agree lol. Hey ray I wonder if you remember me. Hungry's old partner.

wait, where did this zoro/ captain argument happen. i havent seen this anywhere....peace

-hiroshi
It's in the 10/27 thread for inet.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
yea i remember u you hav a pretty good marth u should start goin 2 tournys more often so u can get more experience.......... and good luck if u ever get 2 face zoro his link is maad beast dont take him litely

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
yea i remember u you hav a pretty good marth u should start goin 2 tournys more often so u can get more experience.......... and good luck if u ever get 2 face zoro his link is maad beast dont take him litely
thanks. I play fox now., and yea I would've liked to play you again at inet but I had a lot of school crap to do. Hopefully i'll vs. you in a coming gigs or something.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
wow, i just saw the argument in the iGT3 thread and wow. where did that come from.
all i have to say is that yes luis, hungrybox is better. and you got a long ways to go before you get to the top. but just keep playing boieee...peace

-hiroshi
I believe it started from him quoting me on something i said 3 or 4 weeks ago. or more iono:laugh: (i need sleep)

-Peace

Zoro

Smash Champion
I answered this in Phanna's video thread, but I won't be able to get them up for a while. I had bought my camcorder as an "open item" from Best Buy for like $100 cheaper. Unfortunately it's missing a component I need to get the vids onto my computer. I've got to order it through Sony since no stores carry it, including the Sony store in the mall here.
aww thats dissapointing
well its something to look forward to

Linguini

Smash Master
Late *** shoutouts

tourney was alot of fun, cept for the pot rapesies

mah crew
chops-intimidation! Teams are too fun, team comboes!

lee- Your getting better mangz, we gotta train more.

gangstaaaaaa- That peach of your is turning beastly, gimme dat peach training!

chris-u suck you werent here

CFL

queenie- always fun to chill with you, fun tournament set

colin- u **** my **** bro, next time ill get you, haha

otru- love this chill guy!

xyz-see above!

renth- madd fun dittos, hope we play again

hiroshi- good job with the tourney, very organized and ran well

rohins- you got tons better,good luck in washington

bluray- sweet mm, i had to get used to your rests!

yea thats about it, ive done too much typing, my keyboard isnt broken in yet so its tough, lmao

EDIT- Come to doodahs you lazy hoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom