• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents - iGT4 - Kissimmee, Fl - 12/1/07 - Bluray's coming back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! hungrybox, listen i have been thining about it, and we team all the time. and we will keep teaming in the future. but ray is only going to be down here for this one tourney so i was going to say if its cool for me to team with ray the one time hes down there. i dont want to miss this chance seeing how i havent een him in so long. so i was gonna team with bluray for this one and we'll keep teaming for all the other ones we attend.....peace

HUNGRYBOX NEEDS A TEAMMATE!!!!! TREAT MY BABY WELL!!!!!

-hiroshi
wait wait........

what?

Holy **** Brian.

The tournament's in two fvcking days.

Thanks for the short notice.

GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

Ok then.

I will team with someone who places, please

anyone want to team with THE GAYEST PLAYER in CFL?

I got 2ND last GIGABITS

Anyone from Noob Testament?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
brian, leave me that parking spot in front of the store again, plzzzz that way i can monitor my car....

kissimmee = theif city.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Uy.........

i needs a partner

dammnit luis just convince your parents the way i always do

Sry I have to finish science fair on saturday becaus emy parents decided to be gey and go to miami sunday. So i have to go to carolyne's house and finish it. Which sucks major balls. Anyways at least I get to smash tomorrow, which is beter than nothing. I would look forward to teaming with you. We haven't teamed in a long while.

Oh shdl ftw i finally got it down.

Next gigs wee'l team if you want to. If your'e not already teaming with brian.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
i got my smash and card
and everything but my powersupply for my cube haha... ****

so yeah, i'll bring my smash and card.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Rob aka queen, is II good at spotting lil stuff.

remember im big, rob's personal bodyguard, so holla at me chops if you need back up!

*note - im a lover not a fighter, so the above does not apply.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Hiroshi, I hate to disappoint, but I won't be able to make this anymore for two reasons:

A. Kissimmee's mad far, though that wouldn't be too much of a factor if it were not for:

B. The semester's winding down, so I've got way too much on my plate due for next week.

I really wanted to come to this; I've been practicing since FIU. I'll try to make the next one.

-SynikaL

vericz

Smash Champion
lol, you guys must procrastinate more than I do cause I finished all work and papers. I put together a presentation 20 minutes before class and wrote a research paper in 1 hour 45min and turned it in online 4 minutes before deadline. oh well there are more smash tourneys but I wasnt about to miss an IGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crew battles!!!! THROW ME IN 1ST!!!

Vijin

Smash Ace
LOL at Vericz. Your procrastination skills must be at 100.

Anyway, I dunno what the deal is. I don't think Lobster is going to make it. He basically has today to find someone to work for him, and if he can't find anyone, he's not going.

Vijin

Smash Ace
He's done that before. Maybe with a little bit of convincing :p

And look at H-box already trying to replace me! For shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom