• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
I liked the gold/white color swap idea for Shulk's clothes that was going around a while back. Also the Stellar Armor would be good. Just as long as we don't get the Quark Gear...*shudder*
I STILL stand by the M100 armor.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Ha, silly people trying to derail this amazing Shulk x Hades thread. Why don't you go get your own thread. :troll:

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
And here I am realizing two hours later that I was judt going to check my inbox and be on my way...

If Isaac, Bandana Dee and other threads want to get more traction, Hades slash fic works.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Thanks guys. As much as I love Xenoblade, I haven't played earlier Xeno titles and will definitely give those a look. I hate to admit this, but I've never played a final fantasy game before although I have watched some lets plays. I'm planning on playing 7 and 4 at some point though since everyone raves about those. I've also been meaning to play a Tales game but for whatever reason I never do.
If I were to recommend on Final Fantasy's end, it would be FFVI (best story of the series as far as I am concerned) and FFVII (it's a legendary RPG that deserves to be played by fans of the genre; My favorite battle system of the series as well). FFIX I feel is overlooked for whatever reason, but it is in fact excellent, and FFIV is great as well (and a shout-out to FFVIII, because aside from some questionable battle features the title has, it was overall really good, I thought).

Now, I'd have to mention one of my, if not my personal favorite RPG as well (contention being Xenoblade Chronicles), being Chrono Trigger. It's a timeless classic to many if you haven't ever experienced it. I also really love Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, but that's a little more lighthearted (though great nonetheless). Ha ha.

Last edited:

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
You know what sucks? I have to go work soon. That means that this thread is going to continuously spiral until we not only reach Dedede and Riki fanfiction, but even go past it to depths untold.... And I'm going to miss it all.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
You know what sucks? I have to go work soon. That means that this thread is going to continuously spiral until we not only reach Dedede and Riki fanfiction, but even go past it to depths untold.... And I'm going to miss it all.
We're making sure to save all the juicy stuff for when you're gone.

D

Deleted member

I leave for a couple of hours and I see... Shulk and Hades fanfics? What?
Best support thread period.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Got this little thing in the mail today.

As I tend to only buy these things for games I really really really like it says something.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I leave for a couple of hours and I see... Shulk and Hades fanfics? What?
Best support thread period.
Hot right? And @ Bosspon Bosspon won't miss too much since I (the best writer :troll:) will also be gone. Btw im joking guys

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
I think we're slowly turning into Smashboards' equivalent of /b/ (only less offensive and more friendly).

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Got this little thing in the mail today.

As I tend to only buy these things for games I really really really like it says something.
First track is my personal favorite.
Just sayin'.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
I think we're slowly turning into Smashboards' equivalent of /b/ (only less offensive and more friendly).
Yeah, let's not turn into them ._.
I can't wrap my head around how they were celebrating the deaths they think they caused with their "attack" on Tumblr :/

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I'm sitting here wondering how we went from discussing Shulk's potential home stage to writing ShulkXHades fanfics :/
Ask @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime .
He's the first one who brought up anything Hades related.
Hmm?
Oh
Well, I wasn't the person to start writing the fanfiction. I've been mostly absent for that. But a certain @Hades the Magnificent came into this forum and I just ran with it, putting Hades' head on everyone.
Case in point:
Hadesexeryone.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom